Rate my effeminate boyfriend

Rate my effeminate boyfriend,
>I make him refer to himself as a girl and whip his little penis when he doesn't obey.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
healthline.com/health/depression-after-surgery
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It haunts me how boys can grow tits so easily when on hormone treatments, they sometimes even look better than the ones females have naturally. I like small tits, but I don't like dicks, sorry

would go balls deep / 10

its not always easy. im close to 5 months and only got the tiniest of boobs

But they look great, would fuck if he didn't have a dick. Is he going to cut it?

im not op, but i am a tranny.
as for me, i got an appointment with a surgeon in a few months about getting the cut

He looks like a girl to be honest, but the dick just kills my mood. Is he going to cut it?

It is odd I would agree with that and I'm actually about to start forcing hormones into him so he can become more girly, he doesn't like that but I'm going to make sure his breasts grow even more and his penis shrinks.

No not going to cut it off just someone who likes being effeminate in general but doesn't want to transition he doesn't trust any of the current medical procedures enough to go forward with it. But again as I have previously stated I'm going to force hormones into him make his penis shrink and we have talked about surgically removing his testicles to the point where he can't produce any more semen or produce any more testosterone.

That's great, I don't consider liking cut trannies gay, they don't produce testosterone at all, their bodies became feminine, they have a vagina, pretty much a girl that will not get pregnant

This is fuckin hot. Wouldcuckyouboth/10

You know that he'll Never get an erection without his testicles....
Jeez..

>cute feminine trap
>good looks, perky tits
>totally going as a girl if you don't look at the crotch
>destroy said crotch just to have a putrid scarry hell hole that looks like shit and does not work like anything it should resemble

i think i know why traps are called mentally ill
the pictured person is almost perfect as shown, and "having it cut" will only make it worse.
any cute trap will be ugly down there, and any tranny will be ugly in the face an the crotch

where do i find gf like you?

i dont either, another bonus is no bleeding and no hormonal mood swings.
i just hope i can find a good surgeon to do the cut, i dont want to end up with a horrible axe wound

That's the point I don't want him getting any more erections I want his penis small and Limp especially smooth. I made that very clear when we started this to him and during the time he has left with erections he's enjoying the time he has because sooner or later you don't have that luxury anymore. He much preferred being penetrated than the one doing it anyways.

In Texas, I'll be at very few but good-looking effeminate men looking to become more feminine, but if you find one keep them, they make wonderful house pets.

I agree with your green text and honestly much prefer this then to someone who's trying to go all the way because most if not all surgeries I've ever seen have been mangled messes, Plus I can't get over the fact that it will never be a vagina ever nor will it ever be.

no i mean, im the tranny looking for a gf who is okay with or encouraging of it. not looking for guys who want to be feminized

Well you can find a girlfriend like that in Texas to primarily Austin or Waco they tend to be the most open Friendly and understanding and significantly less belligerent.

I want the full gf experience, I'm not gay but I'm willing to accept someone which I can not tell is a man by any means

Well....then this is an decision.

I'm into BDSM. Especially Dominance and control. Don't giving your partner sexual pleasure and release is a really intense way to play.
Cutting the testicles is the very last consequence to this Way.

Be sure he wants it too. This could ruin his future if you two seperate

anything in particular to look for? im pretty bad at reading signs and is shy as all hell... perhaps somewhere online, thats not fetlife?

Oh I certainly understand this could ruin his future if we do separate but it's something that we have discussed long-term even if our time together is short-term, he wants to be permanently effeminate he wants his penis to be as small as possible he wants only natural breasts and he wants to be penetrated. We do play once in awhile with me restraining his testicles and whipping his already below average penis and rapidly fingering his anus until he ejaculates most of the time I tie him up to where he doesn't have a say in whether or not he gets to cum or not.

Aka I forced him to ejaculate whenever I want him to and sometimes I restrict his testicles to remind him that one day he will no longer have them and that makes his cock really hard.

and all those scars and the dry hole to put a dick in are womanly?
you're a special kind of stupid, are you?

i'd prefer a feminine man over someone with scars down there, def.
balls and dick are something nice to play with, even when limp and dysfunctional, 'cause they don't need work except washing and shaving.
artificial vags need work: scar treatment, hair treatment, lube, cleaning, stretching, it's a mess.
call me gay, o don't care.
would marry op. he's as close as possible to a 10 for a man.
hair a bit longer and no one would now hes a dude.

Yes definitely stay away from FetLife I've never been on personally but I've heard some stories where people are trying to find something legitimate and it never turns out to be what they expect. I would say someone who's good at sparking up a conversation or someone who engages talking with you first. Looking for someone who's courageous and able to make a first step is someone good to have.

Again, I'm not gay, I don't like dicks

you'll never get your thoughts off that he is a man, though, cut dick or not.
artvags are so gross they're more for the trannies that have mental issues (more than normal for gay dudes) because of all the negatives coming with them.

i promise, even with a 10/10 trap you see a man, cut or not.
if you can't concentrate for the rest you can't go for the scars.
they're worse than ignoring a dick
also, any dude having fun with a trap dreams of having a fuck-wrong-around, don't tell me otherwise. not like every day, but a bit kink here and there.
if not why go for a trap, there are women that look better on each and every corner

yea ive heard that same thing too.
i think you are right about looking for someone strong like that. i hope ill one day find someone... kinda doubt it though, at least /lgbt/ all-round seems really to despise trannies who arent into guys.

out of curiosity, did you say your bf hasnt been on hormones and still grew boobs?

Yeah no no hormones just oddly enough that he has naturally more estrogen than testosterone he had been trying to get it fixed over the years but then he met me and then he just let his estrogen tissue go away, I've come to indulge him on becoming more effeminate. I remember the first time we became sexual between each other and it made him really hard to the point were a lot of c** was coming out of his limp cock when I was talking about making him effeminate.

Meant to say as I was telling him I'm going to feminize him he didn't have any pants on or anything and as his penis was getting hard I could see thick streams of white c** already coming out as I was telling him that I was going to shrink his penis and he was going to be my b****.

Lol who the fuck is behind the couch, nigga

well color me envious, natural boobs and an encouraging gf.
i have half the amount of boobs as him, i really hope theyll start growing a soon, i do have that 'itch' people have told me about.
also, it sounds like a really nice relationship. how did you two meet?

seriously gorgeous boyfriend, lucky bastard

Who do you think smartass?

Dont get me wrong.
I don't want to judge you. Im long enough in the scene and seen weirder stuff and people *g*

Actually....After your description i'd like to join and show him his place.
This sounds like a good play with two people who really like their part and enjoy it.

10 out of 10 from me! Feminine but not too girly to the point you can't tell it is a guy. But also not an ugly guy trying to look like a women. He has the best inbetween look i enjoy in a trap.

nigga dats gay

Actually I'm a boy too/man that is.
That I am, That I am
I'm sure he would enjoy more people tagging along to put them in his place and humiliate his again already below average penis when I first saw his penis it was super cute cuz he's naturally smooth.

That's what I said to him he had already had the perfect body and already growing pretty good breasts are cute but so I've told him how good of a trap he is and all he can do is blush. Best pet ever!
Thank you Captain Nigga that's gay, but if you're thinking in terms of just sexual sure it's gay as hell but I see it as more of a power thing I enjoy tying him up and ridiculing him and forcing him to orgasm especially when I leave a vibrator on his tied up testicles for a few hours.

oh, my bad.
still, how did you guys meet?
also, he looks really nice in lingerie

There he is!

We met at a concert at the F1 race track in Austin or at least on the outskirts of Austin Texas, we both really enjoyed Modest Mouse and brand new, but hit it off when we started talking about more classic rock like the Rolling Stones, from there it was just hanging out and what not and then it was one of those weird moments where he ended up changing his clothes in front of me because I guess he felt comfortable I was caught off guard for a bit but when he got completely naked I couldn't really hide my erection he noticed and from there it's been pretty much every other day is fall on sex between each other, he's very submissive and I'm be highly dominant and aggressive one.

I'm in austin as well, can I have him when you're done?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I don't see why not, but I'll have to be there when we make the transition he is very shy and all that. By the time I am done with him his testicles will be surgically removed and his penis will be smaller and he'll probably be more cock hungry because of the hormones I'm sure you're okay with all this?

read this, then think about it again.
I know someone who cut off his dick. He killed himself 2 month later.

Time to call bullshit. First, if you have his testicles removed he can still get hard. Second, it has no effect on penis size.

OP, consider making a quick blog and linking it here so we can see what else you get up to.

you do know this guy just had post op depression and got over it later?
post op depression is a real thing and will shit on you, that much i know.
i also know that many end up with horrible results that id be sad to have, thats why ive spend over a year, and will use next year as well, to find the surgeon i think can give me the best result. if im not completely confident in him, i wont do it.
to me it more of a finalizing touch. its not like i hate having a dick with all of my being, like others. im focusing much more on the things i and everyone else seems more of, like face and body.

its definitely not a thing for everyone.
im sorry the guy you knew killed himself...

Absolutely, That sounds just like what I'd have done to him.

Only way to stop her from getting hard is lots of hormones, mental conditioning, or to cut it off

Have you had your dick cut off? No? Then why are you acting like you know what you're talking about?

He'll make a pretty lady, but that dick has to go

oh my... perv!

have you?
look up his post history, he got over it.
i never said that getting your SRS is easy or i know what its like. if anything, i said why i would or wouldnt want it, and under what conditions id go under the knife.

Post op trannies are absolutely worthless.

You're fucking an extremely effeminate dude. You definitely ain't straight. No one gives a good goddamn if you like dick, man. No amount of hormones or hackjob surgery is going to turn a man into an actual biological woman. You will ALWAYS see little hints and bits. The jawline. The hands. The feet. The smell.

is this the power of soy?

Don't you fucking try that hiding face with emoji bullshit we all saw your face on
also 11/10

Fine cut off you're dick cunt no one's stopping you atleast your faggot genes will be taken out of the gene pool

dat projection tho

why are you upset. im actually curious, id love to talk to you about this, if you want

Great picture!

I prefer to fuck effeminate men and I would definitely fuck your boyfriend if given the chance.

I hope you are using your strap on every night because he certainly deserves it.

that got me diamonds, more like this please

lol what a fag

Castrated sissies are divine. Good choice, OP.

This, don't do it. The guys you are attracted to are into traps/trannies because of the dicks.

So is OP Gay or just Bi? I've been trying to figure out how to find a guy just like yours OP. I'm bi but have no clue how to find someone like this. Only been with women.

Enjoy being completely useless to both men and women faggot. Your gross man pussy will drive you to suicide, and thank fuck for that.

Not the guy you're originally fighting with, but you are part of what's wrong with the world. "I'm actually curious". Get over yourself

look, just get him a cage and teach him to cum hands free. 100% more worthwhile than an operation, and if you do it right he'll never be able to get erect again anyways.

A cage is way more tasteful than the meat hole you get from operating.

op is a gynandromorphophilic
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424

Completely fucking useless

glad to see you want to debate with such logical reasoning

what is wrong with me, i invite him to say why he thinks im in the wrong, i invite him to change my opinion and he just goes to talk shit. if you want to see the world improve, maybe try doing something about it, and if im part of why its wrong, do tell why that is "I'm actually curious"

as is your contribution

Oh, yeah. Looks like you're going to be apart of the 40% of trans that kill themselves

Thx, he was a nice guy, but really instable. Rest in peace.
But the problem isn't the psycological aspect of it, you can get over it, but the physical? You will have a hole that hurts your whole life. You are in pain at every second of you goddam life.
I think it's better to keep yout genitals. Accepting who you are takes courage and mutilating yourself is wrong, no matter what.

nice dude, hes lucky to have u

"lol he just had post op depression," as if it's totally arbitrary to be depressed after having your dick cut off and turned into a gaping wound. Traps are cute but for fucks sake, leave your cock alone

u look hot OP... i seriously wish i had a guy like you. would go long term, domestic housewife life if i had a guy like you.

im jealous of your bf right now :/

Honestly I'm probably going to get myself castrated, Bottom surgery is just horrific currently, I'd rather just remove the source of testosterone and just have to take estrogen.

He looks like he works for Kotaku/IGN/Neogaf/Bioware Montreal...
Just kys already

Good choice. Sissies look so much better without those pesky balls in the way.

sage, yet another LARPANON

based on what? ive been through years of psychological evaluation already to have been approved for hormone treatment, and i was found completely normal, outside of GID

it very much depends on the person, not everyone can get over it and needs HRT, for some this is enough, others feel like they have to get rid of the penis too, i know one that tried to cut it off themselves.
the vagina you are getting from SRS ofc wont be the same as a natural one, long term pain is definitely a danger of the procedure. pain for the first few months is unavoidable but should disappear over time (according to surgeons and patients that ive talked to who has had it done years ago). that time may however be too long for some...

its common enough to not be limited to SRS, see healthline.com/health/depression-after-surgery
and like i said, chances are i will leave the dick, but that doesnt mean i wont scout the possibilities. it is a bit annoying to use the handicap changing rooms in pools and gyms, but nothing major, hence why i want to be completely confident in the surgeon

>based on what
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

any pics of him in chastity?

i mean on what basis do you think that i will kill myself, this isnt statistics

What do you mean this isn't statistics? Are you rejecting an actual research paper? And I'm almost certain that, with how you're carrying yourself through this thread, your definitely part of the statistic. Get your head out of your ass and understand what's really important in the world.

you're*

im not rejecting it, sure trannies are statistically likely to kill themselves, but why do you think that i will? that is what im asking

any more of her tiny clitty?

why do you want a boy who looks like a girl? If you're going to go that way, go for a real girl. Or man the fuck up and be a full blown faggot. None of this in between bullshit

How much would it cost to get "it" cut?
Does insurance cover that procedure?

And that's why I think it's not worth. No people should have to suffer this much. Not like the reward is good anyway. You have an ugly hole that will turn off most people. Having a dick as a "girl" is weird, but most of the people going for femboys are gay so, it doesn't really matter.
Getting this operation is a nonsense. No real reward, pain, a huge turn off, depression and so on