Any posters on Sup Forums got a cuckqueen gf or in an open relationship?

Any posters on Sup Forums got a cuckqueen gf or in an open relationship?

Always wondered if it was more trouble than it's worth.

No, but cuckquean is hot af.

Bump with stories

Ikr. It's the GOAT fetish

sauce?

Bump for interest. Not currently in one, but hoping to be soon. Long story short, my girl has a low sex drive, causes fights, we talk it out, mentions the possibility of me fucking other girls aslong as I dont "fall in love" as she says. Anyone have experience with this situation? Or is she just testing me?

My girlfriend wanted me to fuck her co-work from work. I don't know what the fuck happened but during the sex, she was all excited and horny but after it she just started crying saying how she was never enough for me. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

cuckqueen literally isnt a thing.

IT'S ALL ABOUT CRAZY IDEAS THAT DON'T TRANSLATE TO REALITY

TRY FAPPING TO CUCK STORIES THEN CATCHING UR GF HAVING A LIST OF ONLINE FAGGOTS SENDING HER LOVE LETTERS

>CUCK FETCHI DROPPED IMMEDIATELY

Had a MFF threesome once, I did round two while my gf watched, was pretty hot. Pic related is both of them.

now this is a fetish i can get behind =)

Who's pussy was better?
How did they service you when all three were involved?

It was oral all around and alternatingly fucking them, the actual threesome wasn't very cuckquean I suppose. My gf's pussy was the better one.

not cuckqueen or open, but my bi (long term) GF and I have been into the idea of FFM threesomes. We've never actually had one before but last saturday we met up with
this girl and tried 3 way making out. My GF said she was weirdly into watching me make out with the new girl.

How did you find player 3?

not him, im
gf and i found our 3rd on tinder

8ch net/cuckquean

literally an entire board dedicated to your fetish.

MFF threesome poster here, I found her through Tinder as well. She fell in love and started wanting more than sex so I had to cut her out of my life entirely, such a shame.

if its causing fights, I personally wouldnt. sounds like she WANTS to be open to it, but might feel forced into it/jealous/lack of control

im NOT an expert though, thats just my opinion. everyones different

But then we'd have to go to hotwheels chan. Fuck that.

thats too bad, my third is really into both of us. yesterday i clarified as politely as possible that we're JUST doing casual shit, no strings, no hurt feelings.

Im sure she was already aware of that but you can never be too careful. in the end,NOTHING can come between my GF and I, not even a super cute 3rd that im really fucking into (and really into fucking)

this is pretty true

fantasy =/= reality

Yep. A lot of people don't know that.

I have but we meet couples as well and go to clubs.

i feel like it can work in some scenarios as long as both parties are honest and trusting

So you made a Tinder asking for a thrid player?

Damn, my gf has mentioned a couple of times the idea of me fucking her best friend while she watches turns her on. Also whenever we talk about any hot chick she says she would be down on me dicking on the chick as long as she watches. But my gf is also slightly emotionally unstable and very sensitive. I would love to fuck her friend and her at the same time but the idea of her freaking out after scares me.

basically yeah, it takes a LOT of patience, but i scooped 2 potentials from my own account in one week (hundreds of swipes and several ignored messages tho)
GFs account gets more matches but everyone wants her to be their third and they aren't interested in a MMFF scenario. Did that once in a monogamous setting, it was great

start slow. my GF and I have been talking about it for two years and it's taken a few steps before it actually came down to doing anything

to break the ice, we started out slow by going on a kinda date in a public place, took her home and had my GF make out with #3 for a bit, then my GF watched me make out with 3 for a little. then we all made out for about an hour and we called it a day. in about 2 weeks we're going to meet up for the real thing, by which point we'll be set into the idea much more.

bitch you got a mouth why the fuck is it her job?

>MMFF scenario. Did that once
story?

ok allow my to elaborate. it was at a party, 2 couples in a room, including me and GF, but also many other people. (all drunk as fuck) for the most part, it was totally monogamous. also, keep in mind we were pretty open sexually with eachother (ie we played strip games and shit on the regular)
I have the greentext saved from when it happened 2 years ago on st patricks day

let me dig up the greentext, its in one of my shitpost/greentext files somewhere

heres the greentext in it's entirety, unaltered since the first time it was posted:

>be past friday
>drunk at st patricks day party
>me, gf, girl, and gay guy separate from party, end up in parents bedroom
>i say "we should all take off our clothes and cuddle"
>didnt mean anything by it im just drunk and high
>were in our underwear in parents bed
>gf touching my dick under sheets
>girls bf comes in, they start making out
>me and my gf start making out
>gay guy in the middle
>asks if he can try kissing my gf
>okay sure
>gf ask if ill try kissing him
>if i like it, more power to me right?
>okay sure
>def not gay though
>me, gf, other girl, girls bf all making out hardcore
>me and dude fingering gfs, moaning and shit
>gfs sucking our dicks
>me and dude brofist, best ever
>gay guy asks to suck my dick
>okay sure
>still not gay
>slow down cause it gets a little weird
>im definitely not bi
>all masturbating
>get right back into it
>gay dude sucks off other straight dude, but straight dude doesnt give a fuck
>end up fucking my gf while other girl getting eaten by bf
>holding other girls hand while getting my dick sucked
>girl getting fingered hard squeezing my hand, squeeze hers while i cum in gfs mouth
seriously this actually happened this spring break

I fuck my daughters and my wife knows and encourages it. Does that count?

i've been a libertine for 10 years and i'm currently in an open relationship with my gf of one year.

We met at an orgy, so we were living this lifestyle before with previous partner. It wasn't a question, we were both looking for partner who were into this kind of things.

My gf like to watch me fuck other girls and guy, i like watching her fuck other girls and guy.

We aren't a big fan of 4some we are more into big parties.

When my gf watch me giving an orgams to a girl it makes her horny. When i see her having sex with other men it makes me horny too.

We don't need to be drunk or high, and it's just something we like to do.