How do you feel about hairy pussy?

how do you feel about hairy pussy?

down with it

aroused

Preferable

shave it

Horny

Cute. Unless it's a jungle between whaleflaps.

What do you think?

perfect amount of hair

I have no problem with it at all.

Dont mind it but shaved is better

love it

Real men love a hairy pussy

I hate it with all my hearth.

Too bad I can’t get my current gf to wax it... she shaves and it s not half as nice as a waxed cunt.

Pic very much related

i actually like it when our pubes rub together

Like a velvet curtain, once parted revealing an oyster of love.

Pissy whiskers

Never experienced it and wouldnt really care to

But goddamn, a one or two day stubble feels so nice

I feel it should be shaved

Fucking love it. I don't know where that fetish comes from, but as long as I can remember, I've always prefered a bush.

A small trimmed patch is the most i really like. I'm not sure if I just got lucky or what, but all 10 of the women I've fucked in my life were either fully shaved or waxed, including my wife, prior to me even suggesting it.

Yes, preferable.

love it. i've told every gf i've every had not to shave.

Near perfect

It's seems hot until you try to go down on that.

My gf has a groomed bush and I’m alright with it.

Pussy rankings
Bald little girl kitty>full massive bush>shaved

Love. It.

If it is trimmed nice it's good. Totally natural untrimmed hair pie, no.

Has to either be shaved or neat French trim (triangle with shaved labia)

How it should be

Shaving is for whores and pedos

This.

I love eating a woman out, but a big bush turns me off of that super quick. Especially hairy labia. That gets me soft at record speed.

Absolutely disgusting.
The only hair a woman has should be on her head.

ppl having a problem with hair probably never "went down on that". just spread them lips. no hair to lick.

You sound awful at cunnilingus.

I suppose of you only jam your tongue inside her pussy and nowhere else then your mouth won't have to deal with hair, but what fun is that?

Greatest thing I've ever read.

As long as I don't need a machete and bug repellant to get at her pussy, it's fine.

Love it. Gives a pussy character. Blonde bush is best bush. Period. (pardon the pun)

faggot

As nature intended...

I shave because I just feel much cleaner that way and like the look much better. I also think it smells much better without. Seems like it doesn't smell as much without hair also. Seemed like no matter how much I washed, i'd get that classic vagina smell when i had hair. Never get that without hair. It also itches really bad if I let out grow out at all.

I hate ingrown hairs though, but I can usually avoid those if I moisturize really well. I also hate keeping up with shaving it, and waxing really hurts. I've been thinking of laser removal.

fucking hate it

You ever tried fucking a girl with a hairy pussy? it fucking sucks. it pulls, gets in the way...