What's good for a hangover?

What's good for a hangover?
Inb4 dude drink more lmao

kebab

dude drink more lmao

Water + time

a good ol shvitz like your meme would do.

poasting on image boards

One thing that helps me personally is drinking water while having alcohol. It cuts down on the headaches the next day. For right now, I would try a Gatorade and an Advil.

Fatty food and milk products seem to help me.
If I feel sick, I usually drink water and throw up until I can hold the water in my stomach and eat after that.
Also, tomato juice.

breakfast food and manning the fuck up

>glycerol ester of rosin
This will make you extremely nauseous, it's in Powerade, not sure about Gatorade.
Kero a gallon of water next to your bed guys and stick to beer, I have 1.5 gallons of 7% a day and never get hung over. Of course there's no liquor store in my town or I'd feel your pain.

You need to work up a sweat.

I would eat some spicy pickles, take a hot bath, then take some ibuprofen and drink as much water as you're comfortable with.

fuck off

>What's good for a hangover?

these dubs should do the trick

Drink a lot of water. Avoid caffeine, I cannot stress this enough, your body will thank you. If you are experiencing nausea drink some pedilyte/pepto bismol.

Next time you drink avoid hard liquor and stick with good ol' beer.

I usually drink that hangover anxiety away....but ive been sober 2 months and feel pretty fucking good right now

>What's good for a hangover?
not drinking so much.

Sauna + bloody mary (yes, another drink, but just one OP) + Jacuzzi + Gatorade + a couple benzo pills (Valium or Librium or Xanax) and you'll be good in no time.

Crystal meth or extremely messy gay anal

dude drink more lmao

If you're really really bad like alcoholic of years withdrawal level, just get benzo pills and know that it'll be 3 days before you're good or goto ER

dude drink more lmao

dude drink more lmao

trips of truth

take a shit, then eat like a pig

Wasabi.

/Bread