ATENTION

ATENTION
FANTANO NOW CONFIRMED FOR LEFTIST NU MALE KEK.
youtube.com/watch?v=1cZuqfX5Z_g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjDl1PAU2ZI&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to be 18 at least to be on this website

not saying "nigger" on youtube makes you a new male, wow
take this Sup Forums meme and leave with it

tldw:
>I don't say nigger because it's so easy not to say it and skip all the butthurts but I don't really care that much to be honest
Too uninteresting to holywar about

Is this actually real?

I wonder if he calls her nigger when fugging

OP Sup Forumsaggot, go back to your hole

this was obvious long ago

>caring about this retarded shitstain
If you subscribe to music reviewers, leave this board

His wife is black, what did you expect?

Shes pretty cute

>Saying the N word
Like you are MADE me think on the word NIGGER by saying the "n word". How much selfaware pussy bitch you need to be to dont even control your words? Just fucking say it.
Also it feel powerless by try to avoid this hard this word.

>not saying "nigger" on youtube makes you a new male, wow
not saying the name of the album that has "niggas" to not look racist even though no one will think it's racist makes you a new male

you're mexican and don't speak English, so of course you wouldn't understand the backlash, but people with jobs don't say nigger because they like having a functional career

>even though no one will think it's racist
i don't think it's racist either but it's clear you really underestimate the capacity of some people to kick up a fuss, if melon wants to save himself the headache then it's clearly the best option
go back to Sup Forums

it's kind of absurd that this video is almost 13 minutes long

>FANTANO NOW CONFIRMED FOR LEFTIST NU MALE KEK
>NOW

I'd even go further and say that youtuber commenters are fucking retarded and barely have enough brain cells to hammer out inputs using their keyboard and see what they're typing past their thick brow. If Anthony says "nigga", even in reference to Niggas on the Moon, his comment section will be nothing but white kids pounding out the word to be as edgy as possible and it will make him look bad.

>Fantano is an alt-right racist for liking Sargon >Fantano is a leftist cuck for not saying nigger

He can't win.

If you couldn't tell he was a nu-male before hand then you're retarded.
I understand his reasons. Sometimes you can feel uncomfortable saying a word so you choose not to say it. I don't feel comfortable swearing in front of my parents even though we're all grown ups. I can't explain why I just don't want to do it. Where I grew up there weren't many blacks (at least when I was a kid, now is a different story) so the word 'nigger' never had any negative connotations along with it, it was just a funny word, go and watch Pulp Fiction in a 100% white part of England and everyone laughs when a character says 'nigger'. Fantano's probably had a different experience, I don't doubt he knows a lot more black people than I do, and thus feels uncomfortable with the word, after all, what reason could he have to use it unless disparagingly? This thought process has likely continued into his reviews where he still refuses to say it, even when he doesn't want to use it in such a sense. To word means something different to him than it does to me, or you, or anybody else, this is only natural with such a controversial strong word.
tl;dr- context.

leave the fucking melon alone this isnt right

youtube.com/watch?v=XjDl1PAU2ZI&t=0s

he says nigger right here at 5:30

huh...

t. nu-male

nice thread Sup Forums

ATTENTION
Sup Forums NOW CONFIRMED FOR BEING FULL OF UNDERAGE PEOPLE

Wasted quads, newfag

*husband