Is Bullying good or bad?

Is Bullying good or bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY
youtube.com/watch?v=rYo_-Jj2SX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good
the reason there are sjw is purely because it was made illegal to bully retarded people and faggots

It's a strange situation. Bullies are dicks for sure and should not have their behavior encouraged as school is supposed to be a welcoming environment, but kids need to learn to stand up to them as they will always exist at every stage of life. I would be irked if my child was bullied, but I'd probably have pride override that if he gave him a good punch or countered his bantz.

Basically this boils down to being a decent parent and equipping your kid with confidence and wit.

On a macro scale, good.

That redhead kid must be jonzin' for his fix of that limp bizkit mix.

Bad. You can learn self-reliance and confidence without behaving like an uncouth little shit.

Good it teaches you not to be a little bitch

My dad always told me if anyone gives me shit i should just hit them

Proper dad advice

This. "Necessary evil" is the phrase that comes to mind.

Light bullying is good, heavy bullying is very bad

bully my penis please

For a moment- unpleasant for the kid on the receiving end.

In the long run- good for society.

As a former victim (who never shot up his school) I wish I had initually reacted differently: by which I mean bullying is almost the only solitary thing school does to prepare you for the real world, and it's not so bad, and I wish I hadn't bought into the whole "victimhood is wisdom" thing. I actually see now that if I had fought back I would have been accepted by those who rejected me. Your bad reaction to bullying bears out the accusation and confirms in the bully's mind that he was right to attack you.

Bullying is developmentally damaging to children. Retards ITT seem to think that bullying and tough love from a father figure are the same thing.

[Spoiler] They're not. [/Spoiler]

You retards act like bullies are some sort of everyman who only targets Chris Chan types

These assholes literally chucked a slushie at me from their car because I wasn't a wigger piece of shit. If I was wearing a minecraft hoodie and was being an autistic dick I could understand but I was a very moderate to average guy. Fuck you guys.

I hate nu males but honestly, bullying only has made me hate "Meatheads" even more

>Being a beta cuck

You deserved it lad

Then up the ante you fucking retard. Retaliate, don't just sit around like a cuck. That's what's more damaging to children, thinking they have no agency or that the bully is right. You could've gotten the plates, gone to a pay phone, and called in an anonymous tip that you saw drugs/weapons being sold out of it. Even if they never found out it was you, you'd still get some smug satisfaction that you probably fucked up their day instead of wallowing in self-pity.

I ain't no fucking beta you British piece of shit. I literally got suspended from school from bashing my fucking binder on this one asshole's head because he stole my fucking five gum. Fuck this gay school system for punishing me for avenging myself.

Fuck you and fuck your bullying, I'm the motherfucking law here. The law is needed. I breath the law. A world without rules is a wasteland. I will lay down the law to anybody who fucks in my way.

I think Louis CK described bullying very well in his Conan clip about not letting his daughters have phones.

"Kids are mean cause they're trying it out. They say 'you're fat!' and then they see the other kid get sad and realize 'It doesn't feel great to make another person feel like that'"

Kids who are incapable of taming themselves clearly have abusive parents or are sociopaths and need to be tamed a bit and given more female nurturing. But kids who are completely incapable of standing up to anything at all are fucking pussies and have parents who coddled them. Or a single mother. And they need some serious masculine role models.

I was bullied far worse than that. You know what? It was a good thing, it built my character. I will never regret standing up for a friend one day, and then getting abandoned by that same friend and a few others and get ganged up on by 9 guys. Bullying taught me a lot about people. I appreciate bullying, it made me hate everyone equally and understand that everyone is just out for themselves. I taught me to never help people who don't even help themselves.

>hurrr durrr all kids should be fighting each other all the time, it makes them stronger, natural selection lol

I swear some of you idiots actually belong in Somalia.

I was bullied and now i'm a nazi so it's good

Actual, mean spirited bullying where kids are singled out and beat up over nothing? Of course that's bad. Boys being boys and fucking around, rough-housing, and calling each other names? It's good. Without that, you grow up with pussies. Libcucks tried to sterilize masculinity wherever they could, and now we have people like Carl the Cuck in society.

>bullying only has made me hate "Meatheads"

How is that a bad thing?

fag
well no shit, you're a fucking beaner, you probably get a hard on when someone cuts another head off you savage fuck

Kids shouldn't be fighting all the time, but also everything should be free and women should poop rainbows and give me blowjobs whenever I want. Not gonna happen, so kids should learn to deal with assholes in a way that doesn't make them feel like victims. Sometimes retaliation (preferably verbal if the bullying is verbal) is the right way to go about that.

People are assholes. If you shelter your kids from that and tell them that running to authority figures is the way to fix that, they're going to be completely unprepared when there aren't any to run to (or worse, the authority figure is the bully).

Bullying is a symptom of insecurity, cowards chase after the weak because they're too pitiful to do anything of value, so they get a sense of pride out of being superior to one person or another. Naturally, you'll have people defend it, merely because they're the same shitheads that partake in such behavior. You can't really win the argument given that there is a consistent portion of society that will take part in the bullying. They don't help the outsider, they push them further away and, for some, break them (school shootings, etc.). By any other name it's harassment and in some cases, assault. We live in a land of laws, you don't get to make the rules just because you're a few inches taller and heavier.

go be retarded somewhere else

Maybe you shoulda just went Klebold and Harris on them

Here's the thing though: we live in a first world (for now, at least) country, so there will ALWAYS be someone to run to. The richest and most successful people in the world aren't tough guys with character, they're slimy fucks who always get what they want. We don't live in a dog-eat-dog world, it's much more complicated than that. Bullies should be given one chance, and expelled after that. We need the autists and the slimeballs to lead us, and we need them to have a positive outlook on life so that they use their intellects for the better. If all the smart people end up being "tough" and hating everyone, you end up with shitholes like Mexico or Africa. Of course, people should be free to speak their minds, people need criticism or else you end up like Sweden or some shit. There needs to be balance, but I believe that there can be balance without physical violence, although I recognize that many kids do need to be insulted more often.

Mild shit-stirring and boy-ish playing around is completely normal and isn't bullying.

Picking on someone simply because of some trait you dislike is cowardly and you deserve to be smacked in the fucking mouth.

I was bullied (very badly in fact, I was hospitalized multiple times), and I hated every second of it. BUT, I was able to realize that the opinions of others are just that, opinions. They may hold some serious weight, they may even be completely right, BUT you don't need to pay attention to them or care about them if you don't want to.

It made me stronger. It enabled me to look at things and see them for what they are. I have a better life because of it.

Some people can't take it, and I honestly don't blame them for it. Some families are shit, some school administrators are shit, sometimes people are just unlucky and end up killing themselves.

It's a very sad thing, but there's no getting around it. It's going to happen whether you like it or not.

>Here's the thing though: we live in a first world (for now, at least) country, so there will ALWAYS be someone to run to.

No, fuck off you manchild. We want to raise MEN, not needy system-dependent shitstains incapable of helping themselves like you.

literally this. checked
i got beaten up multiple times in in the field in PE because I was wrongfully assumed gay. you can't raise your child thinking the world is a pillow-padded hugbox and nobody will hurt you or say anything to offend you. as long as we continue to live in a free country bullies will exist.
if a kid can't deal with a bully without shooting up the school or commiting sudoku, he doesn't have the temperament to lead anybody.

Dear OP, i was bullied really hard.

I was fat, and turned anti-social after a suicide in th family, then became more fat.

As it is right now, I,m 6.2 and ripped and see my bullies around town, one of the worst ones is like 5.1. Another one is like a druggie/fuck up, and another one married rich and became a cuck and literally adapted african kids.

I got over what happened to me, and it gave me perspective not to abuse my size and strength now as an adult.

I cannot say if its good or bad, i can say being bullied made me tougher and I adapted to it. I know how to deal with bullies now, but I haven't had to deal with bullying irl for years after I started lifting people leave you alone or act scared.

Lift + plus carry a gun.

:-) no more bullies, but be smart.

This is why we need bullies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY

This is why we need to teach people how to not be autistic on the internet

>all this internet tough guys saying bullying is good
>at the same time calling niggers violent apes
>at the same time getting triggered refugees bully european kids at shool

Jesus Christ people get a hold with that edge
Bullying is mostly made in gangs , which grow bigger into gang violence which is not good

I don't think you understand how other people work. Almost everyone can serve some kind of function in society, everyone's got a role. There are some people who can be bullied the shit out of and not gain any kind of character at all. These are the kind of people that shouldn't have to deal with physical violence in the first place. Not everyone can be a hot-headed hick who picks a fight every other day like you, non-violent people exist, and they undeniably serve a purpose. "system-dependent shitstains" and "MEN" will always exist, but we need both types of people to be successful. Tell me where defending yourself in a fight comes in handy for scientists or engineers. This kind of "character building" is absolutely fucking useless for certain people, it would be like making every meat head take 5 years of upper level calculus after high school: it serves no purpose at all. Different people live in different worlds, and have their own lives. Join a fucking indian tribe or something if you like MEN that much.

Good. Weeds out the weak, and builds character.

>There are some people who can be bullied the shit out of and not gain any kind of character at all.

Sucks for them.

>We need whiny manchildren who cry to somebody else to help them handle their own personal disputes

No, we don't.

Ayy lmao

The big bull at our school was Tom Cummings

This ugly fat cunt is now on suicide watch and has literally no life or friends

His family are buying him shit all the time to keep him busy otherwise he's a hermit

kek

>this fucker made everyones lives hell

cunt

I was sort of thinking about this the other day actually.
I am a bit conflicted to say the least. Firstly, bullying, or at least boyish banter etc can teach how to stand up for yourself and defend yourself without running to someone to cry on. Like the other user said, there won't always be an authority figure to help you like in school, even worse is if in the future you'll be the subject of bullying by someone in power.
Then again you need to set rules in school; schools should not allow bullying the same way schools don't allow snowball fights or whatever. It doesn't mean that it's really bad though, sometimes breaking the rules and standing up to a bully and punching him in the face can be a good thing. Action over following rules in other words, because you can't expect everyone else to follow the rules all the time either

All in all I think bullying is bad in itself, but rather I would say that the subject of bullying can learn how to adapt to it.

I'm saying this as a guy who was never very popular until after high school. I was not bullied but I was probably generally seen as a bit of an idiot and a huge cunt. Now I have pretty good control of my life, I've fixed what I wanted, I'm fit and well dressed etc. Sometimes I'm happy that people aren't hiding how shallow they really are because otherwise I would've never evolved as a person. If someone was nice to me all the time despite me dressing like shit, acting like shit etc, I would've never changed.

It's not "good" but it is natural. Toughens kids up for the reality of their situations and it's only a phase for some. I was tall in elementary school so no one really picked on me, but the bullies who used to mess with the shorter or fat kids later on became more or less normal and blended in with the rest of the crowd of their "victims" and whoever else. The kids who got bullied either remained the same way that led to people preying on them or toughened up and made it so no one could easily fuck with them. Of course, that's anecdotal and there are instances where kids get bullied into suicide or shooting up their schools so I'm not speaking for anyone outside my immediate area.

ok that was a funny one
But back to the topic especially to the edgelords claiming bullying is good , Why would he support a activity that promotes gang violence and why is pol so fucking hypocrite

>oh LEL BULLYING IS GOOD
>OH NOES A REFUGEE IS BULLYING AN EUROPEAN

Give me a break, you fag.

If you did a presentation at your local C.C. about how the white man needs to stand up to degeneracy and everybody needs go back to hanging gays for sleeping with men, you would look like an autistic retard yourself.

>skim through my post
>find some shit to greentext
>"you're wrong, I'm not telling you why though"

You are no different from Carl the Cuck, but I'm getting tired of arguing too, tbqh fampai

>tfw school children will never bully liberal runt-spawn into suicide again

If bullying was still around, there's be a whole fucking lot less libcunts today.

>I'm a dragon-kin
>No dude you're a fag and you have dumb hair
>O-okay

Good if you're a bully, bad if you're the bullied. The only people who say bullying is good are people who were or still are bullies. Fuck you, it didn't help me at all. It did help me with forming my lack of trust for people and total resentment in life though, thanks bullies.

Good or bad for what?

Nothing is inherently good or bad. You have to link that question with an outcome or a specific goal for it to be answerable.

Except that's not true, read the fucking thread. Everyone is writing from the perspective of the victim and the reason for that is most likely because they were bullied at some point as well.

NO IT ISNT YOU GOD DAMN IDIOT

Having been bullied in grade school and now being a successful scientist/engineer I can tell you that I have bee in situations where I need to stand up for myself on the job. Not physically but just asset my position and not get pushed around. Very useful life skill

I agree though that we shouldn't encourage bullying, however, treating the education system as some kind of safe space isn't the right answer either

lel this has to be bait

The redpill is that all humans are bullies.

It's not about good or bad, it's intrinsic to the idea of evolution and life.

Because most of Sup Forums is comprised of pathetic losers that boast about fighting to preserve their white heritage, but wouldn't dare call a black person a nigger to their face.

>people assaulted me from their car

>implying this is the same thing as bullying

Did this happen at school? Did you do anything about it? Of course not, you're a beta cuck and this event only proved that.

Stand up for yourself or be shat on.

If you and your friends don't bully eachother are you even friends?

This thread is full of edgelords.

>HURR I WAS BULLIED I WANT OTHER KIDS TO BE BULLIED BEING BULLIED IS GOOD 4 U

Misery loves company, I guess.

>but wouldn't dare call a black person a nigger to their face
Why do people say this. Plenty of people do this, most of them don't care

What do you consider "Bullying"

There is a difference between banter and bullying

I get what you mean though

On a sort of related note I was bullied in grade school and it turns out today that one of the kids that bullied me at the time is one of my best friends. I am even the godfather to his child. Good feels

Between me and my friends we just call eachother faggot and insulted each other about being virgins and having potential aids or being weak as shit. It was mostly banter but it's not something you would dare say aloud or to someone you just met.

>tfw all your bullies go on to have successful lives, families and careers and probably don't even remember you while you sit around an post silly things on the internet

>the white kid is the bad one
nice message

Yes this is what I meant. All good friends, truly good friends will do this.

>Who is bullying the white kid

Considering there is only one nigger they'd probably be on their best behavior to not get lynched. Also you act as if whites don't bully darkies, like England taking the Falklands from you niggers.

In the same boat, friendo.
Guess they weren't really bullies. Guess they were just telling me the truth.

Oh yeah, I think that kids should be free to insult each other more often and be meaner to each other, just not physically. I'm only against physical violence. Kids should certainly learn to stand up for themselves, but I don't believe that them getting beat up on a regular basis is necessary.

Bullying is part of the social hierarchy

I used to do this all the time when I used to study in Texas and they made fun if my broken English accent.

Calling a single nigger a nigger will do nothing, all they do shove their face into yours and all you have to do is look em straight in the eyes and head smack then.

Niggers are cowards when they are alone and they are very easy to scare.

That being said, pissing off a bunch of people when you are on your own is not wise if you are solo or carrying a weapon but then again the weapon might escalate things to unpleasant levels and not worth it.

Case to case. Excessive mental/physical abuse will permanently fuck up a developing young brain. Then again, any sort of banter is bullying nowdays.

Bullying is wide spread because of the individualistic nature of American schools
We should have used the British boarding school model.
>No time to bully
>Strict schedule and military like consistent activities
>To tired to bully
>Will appreciate the freedom
>Will also yearn for the structured lifestyle and become a productive citizen

Why do spics always start shit?

bullying in general means bad parenting.. so no.

And that's why I don't do presentations like that.

Yes and no.

In school you are told to behave, kids that follow the rules find that their hands are tied and can't really defend themselves.

Being bullied was good for me, it drove me to start lifting and make myself respectable

Well, they should man the fuck up

What, he started it.
Niggers always make this snarky remarks and borderline bully ape talk only to say "I'm just kidding bro" so you get fooled into not fighting back and they don't fucking stop.
Have to make their stupid bananalips shut up somehow.

It's good and necessary

>kids
>behaving at school

kek, there is no figure in authority in the school because the teachers can't do shit against you even if you hit them, so kids go rampage, it's actually worse in high school when you have these teenagers fucking your shit up everyday and if you do anything the parents will get furious at you

Are mass shootings good or bad?

Sure, while you get your school record tainted.

Maybe I could have been something more. Maybe not. All I know is I am what I am because of them.

If this is as good as I can be... God help me.

Good sorta. But if I meet the assholes that bullied me when I was doped up on ADD meds I'll beat their skulls in.

>Are mass shootings good or bad?

As having been a victim of strong bullying, I'd say that I understand them.

Yeah, we went to Africa with this ideology once. Haven't heard the fucking end of it since.

I probably could've been something more.
But I had so low self-esteem and told myself I was worthless one too many times. It's too late for me now.

>but kids need to learn to stand up to them
what they're learning now is that they'll be expelled if they do

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=rYo_-Jj2SX8

Pls be real

ITT:
>Retards who think being bullied is character growth
>Regards who think being called a faggot daily is grounds for violent massacre

Oh, no. School records. Bullying is mainly phased out by high school. If you have straight A's, but you punched some kid years ago, they're not going to deny entry into an AP classes, and colleges certainly aren't going to give a shit

>thinking you were dealing with rational people

dont the jews put chemicals on kids food to make em more agressive ??

Bullies are a necessary evil

Bullies are the first thing you encounter in your closed, protected bubble that threatens you in any wayy, you are always loved by everyone, being told you are the best child ever and then suddenly bam

Jerry the fat fuck wants to mess with you

at this stage you realize that the world is full with dicks, people who abuse his power and bullies, and thus you have two options

the first one is being a fucking beta and try to not give any importance if you are being insulted, that's what every mother tells his child "ignore them"

that's the worst you can do, kids are like animals, they have little reason and mostly acts based on instincts, so if you ignore a Bully he will keep and keep going to see how much he can do

the second option is to stand up to the fuck, this is the best option, not only gives you character, personal growth and a set of balls, you will realize that as soon as you put a little fight the bully will run away scared or just leave you alone because you are not worth the trouble

the teachers won't solve shit, you will also learn that you need to solve your problems on your own

It's pretty stupid, school is the first part of your social life as a human, and you will always have dicks trying to fuck you up, making school/high school some kind of "safe heaven" is stupid, human has been always fighting beetween themselves, it's in their nature, without bullying you would be basically someone who has been overprotected their entire life, thus, you will be fucked when you reach adult age and start working, people will start fucking you up everywhere because you won't stand up by yourself

it's a simple but important test that every child should pass, it's what being a man is about, maybe that's why we have so many beta libetards males or transexuals fucks

All bullies are closet fags.