Beavis and Butthead my dude

Same

the only correct option

I'm picking Garfield 100% of the time

Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. They'd me rad spooky stories

shaggy and scooby.

then i'll try to get shaggy to teach me blanco

sponve bob.

he is a great cook, is a super positive guy, would love to have fun and be stuipd and silly

and he can bend reality to his whim .

Already spent my 20s toking with Beavis and Butthead, I'd have to pick Shaggy and Scooby. Other options are a child, a dog and a baby, a sea sponge and a starfish and a cat.

Scooby and shaggy. They know all the best food places and probably have a bunch around anyway

brooooooo what about seth rogen and james franco? their movies are so fuckin funny dude. they have like scenes where they smoke weed and do shit just like how we smoke weed and do shit except its like on a movie and we can all watch and be smoking weed and be high and its the funniest shit ever bro.

what
all of those are terrible people

im picking brian because at least he has the power of speach even though it would be a boring conversation.

seth rogen is a barnicle on the asshole of stoner culture.

if he never again showed up in film or media i would rejoice.

Garfield is the only one I am comfortable with

Spongebob and patrick would probably try some gay shit so ill go with scooby and shaggy. They seem like they know how to have a good time.

Agreed

Scooby Doobie and Shaggy no doubt.

stewie and brian got that pack

Fuck that gay shit I'm droppin acid with courage the cowardly dog

no one im not a hippie loser drug junkie

any answer other than shaggy and scooby is wrong.

>you will never smoke weed with Lucio while having a deep conversation with Zenyatta about the nature of life.
Why even live?

Obviously Brian and Stewie. Everyone else except Bart are legitimately retarded burnouts whose loserdom can be experienced in real life with little effort. Bart is as boring though, so I think I’ll chose the sentient talking dog and science baby who can make toys to bend the fabric of reality.

This, if you're all high enough you could have a three way with them both, it's a win win

I'd prefer to just smoke by myself. When I smoke with others for whatever reason I just get uncomfortable and want to be alone. I just feel way more fucked up when I smoke with others vs just minding my own business and taking a hit or two off a bowl here n there throughout the night.

Beevus and butthead because theyre actually funny
Shaggy and Scooby because who tf wouldn't want to smoke weed with a talking dog and then eat giant sandwiches

>six options
>chooses none
>posts anyways

You had one job.

Scooby and Shaggy you autist
Brian is a total douche, stewie is a literal fag, the whole show has devolved into Jewish propaganda