youtube.com/watch?v=v3lYFRiDTkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't give up lad

ever see attack on titan? you only die when you stop fighting

don't throw in the towel

we're all rooting for you kid

So what will you do?
>dance till your dead

Just make sure you marathon all the hentai you can, cunt.

Well this is obviously the end. But trust me I will enjoy the fuck out of the time I have left. Still have a good few bucks aside

Show some proof or kys ...some document from the dr or something

wtf would I care uploading?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=v3lYFRiDTkA

deathbed song

feels

You going to bow out gracefully with the family, or you going to go rogue and shoot up someplace for the lulz?

medfag here,

find a good oncologist

join a clinical trial

increase your chances mate, people have been saved that were deemed dead before

imatinib significally increased survival chances for GIST patients already within it first trials.

good luck

Do it faggot.

Isn't there 50% chance he gets placebos?

50% chance is better than 0% user.

Get a ticket to Syria - join a militia and go out in a blaze of glory against the muzzrats

Alternatively try alternative/experimental treatment in the hope you may potentially be one of the lucky ones.

Either way - sorry for the news OP, I hope you make the most of it.

medfag again

actually that's a thing that the public is frequently misformed about, it would be unethical to put people on placebos for things like cancer. So in essense they compare what is called 'the gold standard' of treatment (which is what you would get in a top hospital) versus the gold standard + the investigational drug. As such they can compare survival rates between groups without the ethical conudrum of giving placebos to dying patients

True. I'd still go rogue.

>imatinib
Yep my doc informed me about this. Anyway I bought tickets for Japan next week. For now on gonna enjoy it

Nice

> Trap's are gay guys!!

> Hellppp I'm home alone

oncologist in training here. have had profs/research mentors that have had family diag'd with panc cancer and they've all decided not to seek treatment and to instead try and increase the quality of life for the time remaining.
watched my dad die of panc cancer last year while spending 300k+ on treatments that did nothing but lengthen his suffering by 4 months.

If I were diagnosed tomorrow, I'd spend the rest of my days backpacking through asia and sleeping with underage ladyboys

Sorry for your news, I rote a poem a while back and after hearing your story I thought I would post it. It was written at a low point in my life but it was poignant. The main crux is you never give up and you never stop fighting! Live each day as if it was your last.

Rick Simpson Oil will save your life.

Jelly.some cats are just lucky

that's what it comes down to. sometimes it can be pushed back, sometimes it can't

>op
Has the cancer metastasized beyond the pancreas?

Would someone with terminal cancer have the energy for backpacking and ladyboys?

Kill as many niggers as possible before you die

Yep, I am stage 3. So it got outside the pancreas and got 2 surrounding lymph nodes. Should get a couple more scan next week but won't go.

Seeing an underage asshole fills you with the power

I think without chemo / radio I should be good. Mostly I knew the end will be soon when I'll get jaundice I think or something like that

I will know*

Go rogue OP

Do it for the people, take from the rich and give to the poor, die a hero.

go on keto diet m8, i've heard it stops cancer

Do you feel any different at the moment? I mean I assume you feel pissed off but physically?

Pretty good at the moment mate. I wnt to the GP because when I drank alcohol a month ago I got this insane pain in the back that went away after like 2 days. Besides that I coulnd't go shit for like 2 weeks and that's it.

GP checked liver and pancreas by CT and cancer results.

At this very moment I only have a bloated adominal and that's pretty much it.

most end-stage cancer loss-of-energy comes from the treatments. pancreatic cancer death without treatment can happen within two or three days, so just keep chugging lil' dicks until that happens and go out happy

Ah. Glad you're not feeling too rough. Hope you do a Wilko Johnson, mate.

if you cant stop it get in to some wild shit before you die

A couple of Brain force plus pills should sort you out

This.
Go big.

Do not worry I got some shit I wanna try.

I already got a prescription for morphine, which I'll wait a bit before using it. But still gotta get much coke and try heroin.

Took a one way ticket to japan next week. Will see how it goes there.

Lmao no one cares just die already

Feel free to go fuck yourself faggot!

Hope my situation is a reminder to you that it will also happens to yourself one day, and the people you love ;)