Pay Attention To Libertarian Gary Johnson; He's Pulling 10 Percent vs. Trump And Clinton

fivethirtyeight.com/features/pay-attention-to-libertarian-gary-johnson-hes-pulling-10-vs-trump-and-clinton/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo?t=5m1s
merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option
vice.com/read/vice-on-hbo-dubai-workers-trump-international-golf-club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Open Borders advocate.. No thanks

>Open Borders advocate.. No thanks

This.

Libertarians should be executed on the day of the rope along with other degenerates.

dat nose

secret jew

ROADS
O
A
D
S

nobody likes cuck johnson. fuck off

All you get for a couple millions from the Koch Bros are cheap Sup Forums postings?

Sorry, no biting here.

Not an argument.

NO BORDERS
O

B
O
R
D
E
R
S

>fivethirtyeight

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAH-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If Gary Johnson gets the Libertarian nomination instead of Austin Petersen, I'm voting Trump

A vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Clinton.

We're not stupid you dumb fuck.

The worst he could do is pull conservatives from Trump and give Hillary a win.

He can't possibly win, as much as I'd like to see a 3rd party president. They should seriously nominate McAfee though.

Fuck libertarian faggots. They too shall get the rope.

Donald Trump isn't mean-spirited and isn't running a campaign on being mean-spirited. What is your point?

who?

Rothbard rejected you faggots for a reason. He turned instead to right wing populism and would support Trump were he alive today.

>Donald Trump isn't mean-spirited and isn't running a campaign on being mean-spirited.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Gary Johnson is far more likely to pull left-leaning voters who were Pro-Bernie than he is to pull conservatives who aren't satisfied with Trump.

>lmao pay attention to a third party WHO?!?!
gtfo op and stop posting on this board

Romney not working out?

They're going to start pushing him so hard to make him relevant. Just another jewish trick trying to stump Trump

youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo?t=5m1s

explains why voting 3rd party in a two party system is stupid.

>Gary Johnson is far more likely to pull left-leaning voters who were Pro-Bernie than he is to pull conservatives who aren't satisfied with Trump.

Sanders supporters won't vote for someone who would gut the federal government. They are going to vote for Hillary and hope Warren runs in 2024.

The lolbertarian party is dead.

Gary "DIE CIS SCUM Johnson: far-left open borders globalist.

Austin "literally who?" Petersen: Autism in human form

John "lol so randum XDD" McAffee: Fucker can't even make a decent antivirus, which shouldn't be hard since a goddamn Panda created a far superior one.

>explains why voting 3rd party in a two party system is stupid.

Wonder who could be behind this post.

>far-left

Are you faggots for rule?

Um Peterson is the lul so randum candidate

He was polling about the same in the Summer of 2012 when it was Romney vs Obama.

Guess how much he got in the actual election?

0.99%

not an argument

>0.99%

2% goes to 5% and that goes to 15% and finally 55%

He is an open borders cuck, no thank you.

is this supposed to be percent chance of nomination?

open borders with no welfare would be pretty okay desu senpai

He's pro-immigrant and refugee, pro-drug legalization, a big environmentalist, and criminal justice reform. He could easily tap into disenfranchised Bernie supporters who hate Hillary's guts.

Lets stop feeding the Koch Brothers troll!

>He's pro-immigrant and refugee, pro-drug legalization, a big environmentalist, and criminal justice reform. He could easily tap into disenfranchised Bernie supporters who hate Hillary's guts.

Again all that doesn't matter when you look at his fiscal policy.

Healthcare? NO GUBMINT
School? NO GUBMINT
College? NO GUBMINT

I'm a Sanders voter, but I wouldn't ever vote for Johnson over Hillary. I would cast my vote for Hillary.

>Lets stop feeding the Koch Brothers troll!

ANY ANTI-TRUMP POST IS 100% SHILL
ANY PRO-TRUMP POST IS 100% LEGIT

You'll figure it out eventually, it's OK.

Yeah, but a majority of Bernie supporters aren't obsessed with government for some inexplicable reason.

Please, being Pro-Weed alone will net him a good chunk of the Bern Victim base if he plays his cards right.

nice damage control

>but a majority of Bernie supporters aren't obsessed with government for some inexplicable reason.

Source? Sanders supporters are just mainstream Democrats who the party has abused over the years.

>Please, being Pro-Weed alone will net him a good chunk of the Bern Victim base if he plays his cards right.

Hillary won't crack down on states legalizing weed. Fuck off cunt.

>0.12 dollars has been deposited into your account

>voting for a liberal communist instead of a nationalist capitalist

How is your wife's son doing?

Liberals think laughter when asked to explain a point is an argument

>Sanders supporters are just mainstream Democrats
Source?

They're all independents, since Bernie is an independent. They are all constantly talking about how the "system is rigged" because they weren't registered Democrats and thus couldn't vote him in their primaries.

He has virtually no alignment with the Democratic Party outside of a few social issues and the Democratic Party has completely shunned him.

What you're saying is completely retarded.

He was polling 9% vs. Obama/Romney in 2012.

He finished with less than 1% on Election Day.

I thought 538 would provide better analysis than this. Every four years we see this shit: Third party candidate polls well early on, fades late and does fuck all on Election Day.

Between this and Trump, 538 is really starting to look foolish. I feel like I've read blogs with better 2016 election analysis.

Rand Paul needs to take over the Libertarian Party. He could probably campaign against Trump advocating nothing more than small government, 2nd amendment rights, and his SECURE act which shuts down Muslim immigrants from 35 countries.

>Literally begging for attention for a dead in the water candidate
>please stop paying attention to Trump guys, these totally aren't protest votes

A fucking LEAF.

yep
nate ''''''''''''''''''silver''''''''''' shit the bed in regards to trump consistently. right down to the very end. he predicted cruz would win indiana for fucks sake.
no. they're idiotic college liberals who hear equality for all and free shit and think their dream marxist utopia is feasible.

Not cracking down is a far cry from being full on legalization.

OPEN BORDERS

NO THANKS

>muh Libertarianism means open borders and free things

Nah m8.

Jesus, how badly did Trump cuck Nate Silver?

>libertarian

might as well just refer to him as a delusional fuck up

Gary Johnson for sodomy, Dude Weed LMAO, and 50 billion Mexicans and Syrians.

This faggot actually said that we need to take our "fair share" of muslim migrants.

Libertarianism is cancer.

>Not cracking down is a far cry from being full on legalization.

Trump would get Chris Christie to ban it federally again. Simple as taht.

>for sodomy,

So is trump.

He's more likely to take votes from Hillary than Trump, he's a total cuck

No he wouldn't

No he isn't

>cuckservatives.jpg

>No he isn't

He said he wants the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to cover LGBT people.

O P E N B O R D E R S
P
E
N

B
O
R
D
E
R
S

>it's a subtle hillary shill thread

>merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option

What's wrong with open borders? Statists should have no say in deciding where people live.

>want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option

He's the worst opinion as I stated in

Who said anything about free things?
Open borders though is something a lot of principled libertarians believe in.

Do you know what the Civil Rights Act of 1964 entails?

No, he wouldn't

Trump was at one point pro-choice, then said that females, not doctors, should be punished for abortion which is more extreme than anyone on the pro-life side except for that one guy from Missouri who said that women can't get pregnant from being raped.

vice.com/read/vice-on-hbo-dubai-workers-trump-international-golf-club

>vice

Doesn't change the facts. Trump says he'll bring jobs back to Americans while he is currently exploiting cheap foreign labor/slavery just like every other major businessman.

But since Sup Forums will ride the dick of anyone who says anything even remotely negative towards women or minorities, Trump is infallible.

He'd have to run on a pretty tall platform

And? Those Libertarians have some pretty flimsy principles then.

Liberty of the people has nothing to do with liberty of the non-citizens.

>Trump says he'll bring jobs back to Americans while he is currently exploiting cheap foreign labor/slavery just like every other major businessman.

He'll say anything to get elected. ANYTHING

the truth is that Trump doesn't care about abortion but needs to pander to evangelicals.

As far as jobs, he's a business-oriented guy who wants to cut taxes and regulations, that's always going to create jobs.

I'm #ThrowingAwayMyVote now

He said he'd leave up to states to decide, shoo shoo shill. Either back up your point or leave the discussion.

Almost as if he's appealing to the far-right like every presidential candidate has done in their own respective parties? Oh my, the horror! I can already hear the shills coming when he starts to slowly say moderate comments to drag in the left to vote for him.

>Gary Johnson
>not The™ Absolute© Madman® John McAfee

>He'll say anything to get elected. ANYTHING
>OP won't even respond to this

Trump has no fucking position on weed. Same as tranny bathrooms. It's something he really doesn't give a fuck about.

His big topics are immigration and trade, and as a single issue voter I'll vote for him based on his immigration platform (although I also agree we need to rein in neocon kikes foreign policy, and regain our trade advantages).

A nation must have quality people to compete and survive in the global market, and that will only happen when we address the shitskin epidemic that is dragging down our cities, our educational system, and our healthcare. Trump is the only one who shows any indication of acting on this issue.

You would be a suicidal idiot to vote for anyone else.

>You would be a suicidal idiot to vote for anyone else.

Lol ok kid.

No, he won't

this reminds me of this post

Stealing Trump votes

You're an idealist if you think an open border system could ever work. The West would be overrun by third worlders.

I don't get it, what is the point of going out to vote for some stoner that wont have any chance because it's a two-party system?
Why even take the effort?

>denying a cuck for a militant atheist

They're literally both trash.

>implying the Koch brothers didn't already pick their pony

Perot got 19%, but no electoral votes. Gary Johnson is a waste of time.

Fuck off Pablo

And he's open to gun control.

Never

>Trump was at one point pro-choice, then said that females, not doctors, should be punished for abortion

Except they should be. Complaining about it is like saying "Well buying drugs are illegal. So punish the guys selling drugs but not the people taking them.".

You fucking idiot. Both the women and the doctors should be punished. One for providing the procedure and one for purchasing it.

Austin Petersen is much better than GJ

Not surprising a 3rd party candidate is gaining so much traction when the nominees in the two main parties are total dog shit.

He literally wouldnt. Trump has said he supports medical marijuana and would leave recreational legalization up to the states.

>open borders
>spent like an idiot
>meme candidate

No thanks.You pick your battles.