Selfsuck thread

Selfsuck thread
Who else here partakes in this enlightenment?

I know I'm not the only one

nigga how lmao

Check those digits.

I was in last nights thread. I'm the dude who thought he was having a quiet fap/suck session in my friends house. Found out the next day it wasn't so private.

My spin hurts just looking at these.

Well I got a 7'' dick and flexible af so tried it a couple of times
> feels more like sucking dick than it does getting a blowjob
> fuck
nope.jpg

Same here like this guy

Is this possible with a 6" dick, I'm 5'10, 189lbs (average to athletic build). I'm fucking obsessed with blowjobs, so wouldnt mind at least trying, but not if ill be stretching and shit forever just to barely lick the tip..

> (OP)

I tried. I'm not flexible enough, even with my 7 inch cock. Oh well.

Managed to just get the tip when I was younger. Way too fat now. I am disappoint.

Doesn't matter dick size all it takes is patience and practice and you can go balls deep

That was quite a story haha

What recommendations for stretches? How often? And about long until I see results? Im currently like 3-4inches away depending on the day

Really fucked my neck up when I tried doing this. It took a week for me to be able to turn my head without pain. Not gonna try again

I mostly just work toward the goal as a way of stretching. The keys I've found are having an empty stomach, and it helps to warmup/loosen your posterior muscles beforehand.
Be persistent and you'll get there. For me, my progress seemed to skyrocket once I actually made contact.
When I first started I did almost every day, but taking a day or two rest in between is probably smarter

Cheers bro.
Warm bath helped me. Or hot day for some reason. Best to limber up.
Sit on your ass with legs flat and spread a little. Then lean forward. Take time out too, spend a week not trying let your body catch up don't force it

But yeah just keep persevering. Size don't matter, I'm just under 6" could get whole head it and part way down the shaft. As other anons confirm it feels more like giving then receiving, so just make sure you are cool with that. Also suggest you consider the whole taking your own load thing, decide what you're gonna do beforehand. Don't be deciding as its firing at you. Bail out and shoot in your face can be pretty degrading.

who is he? i am cumming buckets to op pic

When I was 18 I could just touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my dick
I'm only 4 inches erect
I gave up though thinking it was impossible
Now I'm 26 and I can't even get within a foot of my dick
Feels bad man

Reckon yogas gotta help. Those guys get real old and stay bendy.

Good call

here op, use this

Once saw a pic, a 70 year old Indian dude wrapped up like a pretzel his chin resting on his balls. He was clothed thankfully but still was gross AF. Good inspiration though, if he can do it, we all can.

That’s some scoliosis right there.

Autofellatio does not discriminate against age

I selfsuck all the time. I was really big into showing off for a while. I would suck for girls on omegle to see their reactions. Some of them just laugh uncontrollably, others got super turned on and started playing with me.

I mostly just suck for my domme now though. She is amazing and I like doing anything to please her.

Just the typical OP of any thread, always got a dick in his mouth

>used to be able to do this back when I was like 12
>growth spurt
>couldn't reach anymore

cuck

I've sucked a dick when I was younger, so I dont care for that. if I was auto-ing myself, id probably be cool with finishing my self, but not swallowing that shit.

if i stretch i could but i cant get as far down my shaft

Once. Long ago. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Had to roll back on shoulders and lock feet under bed posts to get it in my mouth. Back hurt afterwards for a while. Came in mouth, and realized no way could I be gay. Like hot, sticky bleach. Gross as fuck.

...wish I could do it now.....

Kek

It takes time to get comfortable doing it. If it doesn't feel good then you aren't getting the most out of it. You have to relax. I have found that making my head do the work instead of pulling my body towards my mouth feels better.

If you haven't been able to cum without using your hands, you're not doing it right.

Out of probably hundreds of times sucking myself, I've only came without using hands about 2 or 3 times, but it is easily one of the most amazing feelings to experience

Even Gordon Ramsay had his low points

It's definitely not always easy to do, but when you get there omg. It's just a crazy experience, I agree.

I love how it comes on as more of a surprise than when you're just fapping normally

Tried it once and felt like my spine was going to snap, never again

>Found out the next day it wasn't so private.

Missed that, story?

Haha, it's true. It's like oh god, I think I'm getting close. I think I could cum from this. The whole orgasm feels different. Sometimes it's like a ruined orgasm. Other times it's just like your body takes over and you start fucking your face and it is perfect.

Even when it is like a ruined orgasm, it is still fun. I have shot cum in my mouth without orgasming so I'm still good to go for a while longer.

I also missed that story. Do tell. I have selfsucked at other peoples houses. I haven't got caught though as far as I know!

Not sure if he's still here. I could paraphrase, but idk if it would do justice

Better than nothing, please try.

Basically
>working a job out of town
>stay with friend and friend's wife in said town
>several weeks elapse, everything going well
>job finished, big payday
>decides to buy some booze as thank-you gift for friend / celebrate job finished
>get to house, nobody home
>sit on couch and watch tv to kill time til friend gets home
>get horny, start fapping, transition to self-sucking
>cum and finish before anyone gets home
>next morning friend is acting real awkward
>try to make toast, friend says "I think you better leave"
>What?.jpg
>friend points to security camera
>haven't spoken since

Oh, god. lol. Kinda weird they wouldn't tell you about a camera watching you if they were friends.

haha oh man, that's embarrassing.

That's a good point, he went weeks staying there without knowing about the camera?

Lol great paraphrasing, I'll find my greentext and see how you did

It's time.

For what?

I could lick my dick when I was 228lbs. Now I'm closer to 200 and can just about suck the head. Never give up on your dreams.

Get 2 weeks work 80 miles out of town. Knew a guy who lived out that way, good friend, he said I might as well stay with him. No charge, was ok with his wife. Just buy them pizza and beer and don't make a mess or be gross. Im like thanks bro.

Final day of work, get cash in hand boss send us away early. Consider driving home but i wanted to thank my friend. get back to his house with beer, bourbon, Pringles. got the place to myself for a few hours. Turn on TV, game at Fenway, this is gonna be a good afternoon.
Stink of ass. Have shower. Am feeling horny. Ignore boner, get dressed go downstairs watch the game
Fuck it, pull dick out have lazy fap while knocking back a couple drinks. Get bold, lean down and do a bit of self sucking. Didn't do it often, but today was a special occasion, wallet was loaded for the first time in months, felt pretty good about shit. Had a great old time, fapped and blew in my mouth, swallowed my load, - pls dont judge. tidied up, made sure didn't leave any mess. Just got back to the game and beers.
When they got back real cool vibe, pizza arrived was an awesome night. Up until 2, good bantz, just kicking back

Next morning I was up early. My pal is up, he's acting cold towards me. Almost aggressive. I don't push it, just keep it civil. Am wondering if I crossed the line or said something to his wife. Things aren't pleasant, I'm packed and just grabbing some toast and he says 'think its best you just go user, get bfast elsewhere.'
I'm like what's up man. He doesn't tell me just says I better leave. Makes it obvious if I don't fuck off he will probably hit me.
I'm confused as fuck, load my vehicle up. Go back in to grab my boots. Just come out with it and say 'dude I don't know what I've done I'm sorry if I've upset you somehow. Tell me what's up

He points at a small security camera in the ceiling above the tv. I never noticed it before. Looks disgusted shakes his head

Oh shit. I get you. I fuck off real quick. Never spoken to them since

Keep up the good work!

It's gay to suck your own dick ?

Yeah man you did a great job remembering my story. Just never noticed the camera before, was like one of those spy ones. I'm a bricks and carpentry kinda guy, I don't do tech stuff.

Never heard about it again. So I don't think he told anyone. I'm much more careful about that shit now.

It's no gayer than licking pussy which is just an inverted dick that has had lots of dicks in it.

nope

yes, pretty gay, if you swallow even more

Yeah ill join. Let me break 3 ribs first

Not necessary