Is it true that she's really a 10/10 in England?

Is it true that she's really a 10/10 in England?

wouldn't surprise me at all, most british chicks are below average at best.

yes

She looks like every other down and out slag at the nastiest of our nightclubs. I don't understand the attraction to her at all, but can tell you that the overwhelming majority of positive things said about her looks are from Americans.

I don't really get why people think she's hot, she's at best a 6/10

No.
She's slightly above average in England.

This meme that England has only ugly women needs to end... I bet 99% of people that post this shit have never even been to England.

Lol, in some countries there are men that stupidly believe that the German girls are the ugliest. I'm Polish and it's also quite common in here.
But for me on the other side, the Polish chicks are not so beautiful at all. I'd rather fuck a German. Yes, yes. I know it isn't really patriotic, but I don't give a fuck.
The grass is always greener on the other side, isn't it?

Fuck off is she. 5/6 at best.

I've been to England and it's 90 percent shitskins your country is garbage and has nothing to offer we should nuke it when we nuke the Middle East because all that's there is dumb poor unhealthy people and muslims

Wat? I think Polish girls are A1, every-time I have visited, there are stunning women there.

>she's really a 10/10 anywhere
fify

Been a couple of times, most depressing place in earth. Rains 363 days a year, the other 2 days the fog is so damn thicc the rain never hits the ground.

You'd think you'd be able to pick up a cutie from a pub but you'll quickly find out that all the pretty women died during the witch trials.

I've never fucked a chick doggy style that could look me in the eyes without turning her head towards me....

Polish chicks either look like super models or have the squarest jaws in existence.

Please don't nuke my country some of us are white, hardworking people.

Who the fuck is that and why is her face so dumpy?

Holly Willoughby is a 10/10

This guy gets it

Holly is quite possibly the most overrated woman in the country.

wrinkly eyes
bulbous nose
crooked smile
bleached hair
cookie cutter aesthetic
2/10 would not bang

Nah man I'd love to have a go on that.

I would fucking DESTROY Maisie Williams. All I need is a fucking chance and I would pound the brakes off of that bitch. Pic related.

>in England
Yeah, I'd wager that. She's fucking ugly though

She's actually a 9/10 here. She brushes her teeth too much

She's cute, I don't know what you fuckers are so down on her for.

No

I've heard, pic related is the average 10/10 in england.

uuuuh nice teets

I've been. I like the country but the people are not attractive.

>Is it true that she's really a 10/10 in England?

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed will be king.
England is the European inbreeding experiment and there are otherwise no people close to attractive.

no I would rate 5/10 at best.

Happy brexit, island monkey

Thats a dude

bunch of mongs in britain

Kek for the football shirt. It's mandatory in England

>Natalia

Nevar forget

I mean I wouldn't go as far as 10/10 but she's pretty top tier imo

No. She's ugly there too.

Bitch is not a vehicle. Does not contain brakes.

I'd say no. Simone Simmons is a 9 maybe 10 and she's the best looking European girl I've ever seen

Polish women are fucking hot

dafuq?^^

>Holly Willoughby is a 10/10

What? No.

Kek

Singer of Epica

80% Bristish girls are drop dead gorgeous until they hit 24, then it becomes the opposite

Plus you have to be a habeebo or zimbawbian to pick of an english babe nowadays.

agreed