>older sister
>been cumming in her panties and putting them back in her drawer for months now
>about a year ago she have me a drunken handjob at a family party
>desperately want to fuck her

Nice

Stole this off her phone

Would wreck

Nudes?

Incest fags should all be shot and killed.

She hot and slutty af
Let her 'accidentally' walk on me jerking in her room last night. She just giggled and walked out

Closest I've got

You need better shoop

If love to have anal sex with her.

Wincest

Burn

Anything real?

these captioned pics are always so autistic

do me doggystyle big bro

link?

Thats not incest
Thats a medical check, there is a webm of her stroking the d

SO no sister, cousins, or daughters

It might be a medical check, but she's still his mom and she's grabbing his cock. There is no known video. It is rumored to have been posted to xvideos but no one realized what it was until they came back to find it and it was gone.

as far as /b knows, there is no actual footage

u have it? Post it!

medical check...

checking to make sure a hard dick works as advertised?

Cool story!

>iphone
Why do almost all murican girls use iPhone?

they're just the ones that aren't very smart... else they wouldn't be using shitty apple products

This all happened when we ( me and female cousin) were 14. She stayed over for a night, became a regular thing after a while, like twice to three times a week.

One night a thunderstorm had her whimpering in the living room (sleeps on couch) and I went out to calm her down (parents slept heavy, room on other side of house). I was in a beater/boxers, we turned on the television to take her mind off storm, after cuddling for a while, I relaxed and with her pressed against me I got hard pretty fast.

A few moments of awkward bad jokes later we ended up in a 69, finished with her facedown/ass up and me dumping the heaviest, most satisfying load in my life into her pussy.

We banged for about a year like I said until it came out that her uncle-in-law was molesting her. I feel bad that she went through it but we were insanely close and that went ten fold when we started fucking.

I feel bad but a perverted part of me was glad she got to have consensual sex with some one that actually gave a fuck about her.

She's Australian

mega.nz/#F!IRcGwDjK!C3ogeffLNgkZivZWb_wD4g

Who is her???

link??

That's crazy. Nice post.

did you cum? did she take any clothes off? where di you cum? you got pics of her panties? details man!

A worthless fuckhole

Eh, I'll bite since I've been pondering this for awhile now. How do I go about fucking my younger brother? I'm 21, he's 17.

bc iphones are the best lmfao

Walk in on him jerking, preferably half nude. Let it roll from there.

Tribute my 19yr old sister? lkik me mddough

M or F?
Age difference?

>I'm 21, he's 17

F, she difference is 4 years. Hes a virgin, I'm experienced.

That's happened before, didn't get anywhere

You realize that there's statistically a 98.7% chance that he's not gay or bi. Then you realize that even banking on that 1.3% probability, he'd probably still find you disgusting. Then you give up and kill yourself like 76% of gay men eventually do.

I'm a grill

I'm sure you are, user. I'm sure you are.

That butt unironically doesn't look that flattering.

Do i need to tits or gtfo? Or do you not care that much.

Then prove it. timestamp and tits or face

It's 2017. Tits don't mean shit. I'm going to need birth certificate, drivers license, and social security card. And also tits.

definetly gonna need to tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

>How do I go about fucking my younger brother?
Drugs/alcohol, turn up the heating, watch a movie with a sexual theme, get comfy-touchy-feely

You're fat. He's not interested.

I mean yeah I figured

Goddamn why are you not my sister.

brother will hit it... you just need to be more forward with him...

yesterdays date tho, or to some people, its already 11/16

also, my GFs name is courtney so thats funny to me

Go on.... I would definitely suck on your tits.

I know I fucked up the date... But not many people want to bang their brother so...

Show him this thread... he'll fuck you..but if not you can laugh it off as trolling

Go ahead and give us a full body shot. doesnt have to be nude. Im curious about your weight, not in an assholeish way. tbh id fuck the shit out of you if you were my sister, but im also not really attractive so you wouldnt be interested kek

That's honestly a pretty good idea... I'm not sure how to bring that up though, like the initial conversation might get too awkward

Come to me I'll be your bro ;)

You could do suggestive things though to see what his reaction would be. You never know.

And if my advice helps you fuck your brother..I think you should repay me with video of said act

When did you first realize you wanted to fuck your brother?

Bring it up as something funny from the internet

When I sneaked into his room last night and ate the cummy tissues in his trash can.

did you actually try to get somewhere or did you just walk out cuz you gotta drop your panties or he will still have self control and stop himself

WHAAA WHAAA
go drink some bleach

Find a way to get him to walk in on you naked...or leave a vibrator where he’ll find it.

buy him some booze, drink together watching a film ( since hes less experienced with alcohol i imagine, it shouldn't take too long for him to get drunk), get more physical, hugging, cuddling etc. taking longer each time. from there, gauge his reaction and how much further to take it

I'm including face because what's the worst that could happen? Someone recognises me? Oh well. My life is fucked anyway. Here's me in all my chubby glory.

holy fuck its a real grill omfg this just got rly gud

You should definitely post more pictures of yourself. youre fucking hot as shit. and the stuff about you wanting to fuck your brother gets me diamonds, weather its real or not.

>that hand

Jesus christ, you must be pushing 300 pounds, even your fingers are fat

This. You can do all kinds of things the judge his reaction. Maybe start small, unless you are confident!

You wanna pretend to be my brother?

this, if you want it now
other than that just seduce the guy? wear revealing clothes, make innuendos, show off your goods

Youre definitely being too hard on yourself. sue, youre not 10/10, but youre not unattractive either. Your brother would be homo to not go for that

Earlier you said it was a BJ. fuck off

You're pretty cute, again, why are you not my sister dammit

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Good luck, you'll need it

I do!

175 nigga. Stress makes me blow up like a balloon

Same pose naked????

You fucking know I would. my god. you got snapchat or kik or something? id be down to send shit

your brother is fucking lucky!
keep making him notice you like have your thong hang out when you're around him, wear low cut tops all the time, thin shirts with no bra etc then eventually all he'll be thinking about is wanting to fuck you. do you know if he ever jerks off with your panties? maybe try catching him and go from there

Kik me at fortkal and I can pretend to be your brother

You're a bit chubby but not that bad. I'd still fuck you. If you worked out a bit you'd probably tighten up nicely.

Ehh I guess my kik is steenus

If you slept in the same house as me every night when I was 17 I'd be wanting to fuck you. Especially since it sounds like you have a fucked up home life anyways I'm sure he'd be down. The more overprotective your parents are with him also skyrockets the incest fetish. I wanted my mom because being out late and staying at chicks houses at 17 wasn't am option for me because she was a controlling bitch. I had a good life aside from the overprotectiveness and I knew it so I'd fight her bs sometimes but eventually go back to my room to drink in secret and beat off. Made me wanna spite fuck her which turned into real fuck fantasy. 30 now and still would