Wtf? Day 7 and looks like this!?

Wtf? Day 7 and looks like this!?

What am I doing wrong? I need this fucker to heal asap. I start my new job in 8 days.

Any tips to help it heal faster? I'm on Antibiotics, so why is it taking fucking forever to heal??

I'll post day 1 shortly.

Semen helps if you rub it all over

what happened?

The fuck am I even looking at?

Maybe slather it with neosporin and bandage it with vet wrap and gauze pads

I look forward to day 8.

It looks like its growing back.

dont use neosporin that stuff is horrible and can cause terrible infections.

just wash it with soap and water, bandage it during the day, and let it breathe at night.

>I need this fucker to heal asap. I start my new job in 8 days.

It should have a crusty hard scab 8 days from now.

you can use bleach to even out the skin tone, make the wounds less obvious while it heals

What is this wound? Also, antibiotics won't make you heal faster but they will help you not die from an infection

Holy shit nigger anti biotics don't work overnight even if they are IVing them directly into you in a hospital. Make sure you take the full course of them and you should see improvement. If not enjoy your sepsis nigger

Clumsy + water on floor and slid my wrist across hot plate.

Pic related is 10mins after it happened. Skin already came off by then, mostly left on hot plate. I've posted this here on day 3 but no Improvement still.getting frustrated.
I've been keeping it rubbed in cum, but no improvement. Are you the same guy who gave that advice 4 days ago? Faggot.

No slough, no tracking, no maceration, mild granulation (I think), no true erythema, no colonisations seen. Keep it clean and dry.

What's with the ribbing, is it for his/her pleasure?

>just wash it with soap and water, bandage it during the day, and let it breathe at night.

Probably sound advice - but don't use tap water to rinse it with. Risk of infection skyrockets with tap water if you are not in the United States.

that's what it's doing it's healing. It might help to leave it unwrapped, and it looks like you're wrapping it too tight

Drink a ton of water, eat a lot of good, sleep a lot.

KEK
WILLS
YOUR
DEATH

Get a sensu bean from master corin

Do you have full mobility of your arm/ wrist?

Nope not same guy. Just keep using the cum. Try other people too.

>Dry
No burn cream?

Does it smell bad? It looks infected in the first pic. If so go to hospital you could lose your arm.

I've got smaller burns on my fingers from school that are still scars.
Hate to break it to you but that won't heal over nicely
>10mins after
I hope during that 10mins you arm was under running cold water

that stuff is for sun burn. what did your doctor say?

How about going to the hospital ?

with burns you're just fucked wear a bandage to work take extra if it comes off

Anti scarring bio oils and aloe vera burn gel
Pic related

Op med fag here. Use saline solution to clean or salt water to head off infection.

After that let drip dry and let air at it.

Last bit not least keep it clean a day covered. Let air at it few hours a night.

Just keep rubbing semen on it as often as every 30 minutes and you will be fine.

Have you tried prayer? Prayer test results indicate almost no effect what so ever. Maybe you're praying to the wrong deity?

You could try praying to all of them simultaneously.

Put honey on it. Honey has high natural levels of peroxide so it'll keep it clean. Honey + loose wrap. Should help with the scaring also.

>Just keep rubbing semen on it as often as every 30 minutes and you will be fine.

I ran out of semen after 6 treatments in the same day. Wat do?

Nah, the blood I assume is from mild trauma to the injury site probably due to the "ribbing" as one post called it is what I assume is from tight compression from a tight bandaging? It's probably a bit too tight, so ease up on that, dressings are meant to protect the skin not be a torniquet. Depends on the creams or lotions or whatever, but I wouldn't go slathering stuff on a clean and healing wound yet

Drink more water, or get some from a friend or friendly neighbor

>if you are not in the United States
shouldn't the lead and mercury kill of any microbes?

Rub salt in it. Salts natures medicine, that why ghosts don't like it.

The skin on top looks dead mate. You will have to wait for new skin to replace it, you better start praying for antibiotics to work so you don't get an infection. You are fucked, it will take way longer than 8 days to heal.

Hey its you again. Hope you get better bud. You should try rubbing pure olive oil on it

This gives me hope.
Thanks user, was telling my Mrs this would be good
Interesting, but sounds a little middle-age tech
I left bandage on for two days bc gauze and bandage is expensive. But I'll do less tight today. I'm leaving off for a while bc stupid itchy ATM.
In Australia but have Epsom salts so should be gtg.

Skin on top is actually a blister I haven't popped yet, but yeah looks bad.
Thanks mate. Hoping for the best.

EMT med fag here. I saw OP post this a few days ago and ignored it.

Keep on with the antibiotic if you're on em. Take some anti inflamitory meds as well to bring down swelling. Keep yourself hydrated, take your multivitamins, and keep your wound sterile and DRY. Do NOT keep slathering it with antibiotic ointment. You need that fucked yo dry and scab up. Scabs are your body's bandaid.

Your tissue looks like it's pretty much on the mend. If You start having puss discharge or If the redness begins to radiate outward from your wound (more so than it is now) then go back for a followup as your antibiotic meds aren't working and you may require something stronger.

So summary: sterilize. Bandage. Keep dry. Don't pick at it . Eat well. Take vitamins. Hydrate. Take meds as needed/per direction

Did you try semen? I suggested it few days ago. Well, if you think about it. Jizz is like your own DNA being applied to the injury. Kind of like stem cells. The science is all there.

Try to make it dry, I used oxygenated water to kill all the aereal bacteria. You should take sun bathing in the injury.

H O S P I T A L M Y G U Y
JESUS

If you start having puss discharge you may be a woman.

Honestly for a severe burn it looks to be healing fairly well itll probably take weeks to not look shitty

Does the oxygenated water come with activated almonds?

obama care should help you nigger
how does it feel?

Hello /fit/

Cheers medfag. Sounds like good advice.
Do I keep up with the semen application everyone recommends or are they just trolling?

But srs, thanks for the input, I'll do as you say.

Holy fuck your arm is still fucked up duuude!

Ausfag here. Only paid for cream, gauze and bandages. All Doctor consults are 100% free mah nikka.

re: the honey, totally middle age tech level, but shit Sup Forumsro, if you got nothing else it'll get the job done and you can LARP being a king with a battle burn.

Don't lie faggot, what the fuck did you do with the info these tards gave you last time? I see you did nothing shitbrain!

EMT medfag again. Semen is trolling. Last thing you want is rotting denatured sperm drying on a healing wound.

Look up proper wound care techniques. Yours is minor, but just be vigilant about not fuckig it up by going swimming for example. Watch it when you shower, don't take long baths and expose it to excessive moisture.

Its okay to keep a loose bandage(gause and medical tape for example) around it, just don't wrap it super tight and compress it . That shit is uncomfortable

Pour salt on it

A doctor might

that is a huge wound, op. it would take a while to heal anywhere on your body. However, your wound is on a high traffic area, which causes it to heal even more slowly. keep it covered at all times. when you shower wrap the bandages in plastic wrap and rubber band to prevent water getting in.

First, you need to remove the top layer of skin so that it can heal properly. Do you have a box cutter nearby?

jesus christ OP see a fucking doctor

why is this even a question

Cut the arm off, won't even be able to tell it happened