Kanye isn't all that bad of a guy

Kanye isn't all that bad of a guy.

He tried to warn us of Taylor Swift's career and took a bullet for humanity by marrying a Kardashian. Kanye is the martyr we don't deserve

Yeah, he's actually pretty fucking awesome and an intelligent guy that gets shit on all the time.

inb4 "nigger"

Yesus is love

he seems pretty cool. musical genius as well. i like the guy.

kanye is bretty okay for a nigger. he turning into somebodies gym coach doe

called it lol

>nigger

dubs don't lie

Remember when Taylor Swift made a big deal about Kanye saying "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex"? Then a video came out of Kanye calling Swift to make sure it'd be ok if he said that, and she was talking about she appreciates him asking and that they're good friends. The Kardashian actually recorded the video because she figured Swift would do some bitch shit like that. Never thought that I'd be on Kanye's and Kim side.

come on faggots show me why the Sup Forums is the best damn place to be

He's not a bad guy but he's a fucking idiot and his music is shite.

u missed the part where he added i made that bitch famous and didnt tell her.

Meme rating: 8/10
Talent rating: 5/10
Dickhead rating : 7/10

Actually, taylor’s Publicist put out a legalese statement that only claimed Taylor wasn’t aware of the word bitch. That appears to be true.

But realistically, let’s say Taylor was offended by the joke of the song implying she owes him sex. Is she really going to tell him she’s offended? Even in private, with no one listening? Hell no. Because she’s a fellow creative person.

kek'd

Christ, I passed 3 rate my dick, 7 trap threads and a close up image of a penis entering another man's anus yet this discussion into Kanye West and Taylor Swift's feud is the gayest thing I've seen here. Who gives a fuck?

it is pretty cool how he destroyed his career AND launched swift into the stratosphere at the same time just by being an asshole. she deserves the fame tbh.

And yet you're the biggest faggot here user!

u obv do bro. wanna see my pee pee?

I'd love to play some PC Engine with this guy while his wife brought us snacks while wearing a thong or something.

But it will never happen.

Kim's too lazy to do normal housework.

I hear she makes a mean banana pudding

In what way did he destroy his career LOL? Yeezus and Life of Pablo did amazing, and he's still producing alot of current hit music, but it is true he launched taylor swift into fame, I didn't even know who the bitch was until that incident at the VMA's.

Fuck off, Taylor.

she is mai waifu tbh
u have to admit tho that his career has suffered since den. i mean didnt he say he was 50mil in debt or sum shit? im just saying.