A WORLD WITHOUT BALCK PEOPLE BY user

A WORLD WITHOUT BALCK PEOPLE BY user
This is a story of a little boy name Theo, who woke up one morning and asked his mother, "Mom, what if there were no Black people in the world?" Well, his mother thought about that for a moment, and then said, "Son, follow me around today and let's just see what it would be like if there were no Black people in the world." Mom said, "Now go get dressed, and we will get started."

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=EOdWkRFqzgkC&pg=PR16&lpg=PR16&dq=Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.&source=bl&ots=QnY3vzgJst&sig=vzU2X_bcMSZw7-DvPEe8nmdpan0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDw4m68MHXAhWC4CYKHet0BUUQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
snopes.com/business/origins/blackinv.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theo ran to his room to put on his clothes and shoes. His mother took one look at him and said, "Theo, where are your shoes? And those clothes are all wrinkled, son. I must iron them." However, when she reached for the ironing board, it was no longer there.

You see Sarah Boone, a black woman, invented the ironing board, and Jan E. Matzelinger, a black man, invented the shoe lasting machine.

This should be good...

"Oh well," she said, "please go and do something to your hair." Theo ran in his room to comb his hair, but the comb was not there. You see, Walter Sammons, a black man, invented the comb.

Theo decided to just brush his hair, but the brush was gone. You see Lydia O. Newman, a black female, invented the brush.

Well, this was a sight: no shoes, wrinkled clothes, hair a mess. Even Mom's hair, without the hair care inventions of Madam C. Walker, well, you get the picture.

Mom told Theo, "Let's do our chores around the house and then take a trip to the grocery store." Theo's job was to sweep the floor. He swept and swept and swept. When he reached for the dustpan, it was not there. You see, Lloyd P. Ray, a black man, invented the dustpan.

So he swept his pile of dirt over in the corner and left it there. He then decided to mop the floor, but the mop was gone. You see, Thomas W. Stewart, a black man, invented the mop. Theo yelled to his Mom, "Mom, I'm not having any luck."

You spoke too soon. Welcome to the latest in racebaiting technology.

"Well, son," she said, "Let me finish washing these clothes, and we will prepare a list for the grocery store." When the wash finished, she went to place the clothes in the dryer, but it was not there. You see, George T. Samon, a black man, invented the clothes dryer.

Mom asked Theo to go get a pencil and some paper to prepare their list for the market. So, Theo ran for the paper and pencil but noticed the pencil lead was broken. Well, he was out of luck because John Love, a black man, invented the pencil sharpener.

Let me take a little sip here.

I wanted a nigger hate thread. Now some kike or ooga booga is wasting a thread... Also checked.
:^/

Mom reached for a pen, but it was not there because William Purvis, a black man, invented the fountain pen.

As a matter of fact, Lee Burridge invented the typewriting machine and W. A. Lovette the advanced printing press. Theo and his mother decided just to head out to the market.

Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.

Well, it was getting late, so they walked to the market, got their groceries, and returned home. Just when they were about to put away the milk, eggs, and butter, they noticed the refrigerator was gone. You see John Standard, a black man, invented the refrigerator. So, they just left the food on the counter.

By this time, Theo noticed he was getting mighty cold. Mom went to turn up the heat, and what do you know? Alice Parker, a black female, invented the heating furnace. Even in the summertime, they would have been out of luck because Frederick Jones, a black man, invented the air conditioner.

As per usual, niggers are stealing anything and everything, like this book here:
books.google.com/books?id=EOdWkRFqzgkC&pg=PR16&lpg=PR16&dq=Well, when Theo opened the door, he noticed the grass was as high as he was tall. You see, John Burr, a black man, invented the lawn mower. They made their way over to the car and found that it just wouldn't go. You see, Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, and Joseph Gammel invented the supercharge system for internal combustion engines. They also noticed that the few cars that were moving were running into each other and having wrecks because there were no traffic signals. You see, Garrett A. Morgan, a black man invented the traffic light.&source=bl&ots=QnY3vzgJst&sig=vzU2X_bcMSZw7-DvPEe8nmdpan0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDw4m68MHXAhWC4CYKHet0BUUQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

This goddamn monkey decided to steal the intro to this

It was almost time for Theo's father to arrive home. He usually takes the bus, but there was no bus, because its precursor was the electric trolley, invented by another black man, Elbert R. Robinson.

He usually takes the elevator from his office on the 20th floor, but there was no elevator because Alexander Miles, a black man, invented the elevator.

He also usually dropped off the office mail at a near by mailbox, but it was no longer there because Philip Downing, a black man, invented the letter drop mailbox, and William Barry invented the postmarking and canceling machine.

>Theo's father
Best joke in this thread tbqhfam

Theo and his mother sat at the kitchen table with their heads in their hands. When the father arrived, he asked, "Why are you sitting in the dark?" Why? Because Lewis Howard Latimer, a black man, invented the filament within the light bulb.

Theo quickly learned more about what it would be like if there were no black people in the world, especially if he were ever sick and needed blood. Dr. Charles Drew, a black scientist, found a way to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank.

Well, what if a family member had to have heart surgery? This would not have been possible without Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a black doctor, who performed the first open-heart surgery.

So, if you ever wonder, like Theo, where would we be without black people? Well, it's pretty plain to see. We would still be in the DARK!

I'd prefer sitting in the dark then sitting across from a nigger.

None of these are remotely true in any way. Theres a difference between claiming a patent and actually inventing stuff. OP is a trolling goy.

And then everybody get on the floor! Walk the dinosaur!!

>implying you'd be able to tell

I'll just go ahead and leave this here.

snopes.com/business/origins/blackinv.asp

TL;DR: If a black man invented a gear for an elevator, he is credited with inventing elevators. If a black man invented a type of mop with a new sponge or wringer, he is credited with inventing the mop. Et cetera.

In other words, niggers are fucking retarded. They're also dishonest pieces of shit. Seriously, there is no fixing stupid. Slavery was a mistake, but only because it gave us niggers here in America and now we can't close Pandora's Box. The only solution at this point seems to be forced sterilization programs, or just rounding them up into extermination camps. This problem is not going away on its own.

"Necessity is the mother of invention" someone else would of just invented

Breath. It's ok to be white. You going to be ok.

I really hope black people troll white culture for a long long time. Everytime your offended make me so happy. Please hate some more. I needed it.

WE

Al Gore, a black man, invented the internet.

>black people
You misspelled niggers.
Theo is a nigger and his mother is a welfare queen. That is why his father couldnt get home, he was nigging. The "man" that appears later in the story is obviously only there to mooch off the welfare mom, she probably got her check because its the beginning of the month. That's why the lights are off, they havent yet paid the light bill it was shut off a couple weeks ago. It is also why they have no shoes and dont know how to clean their house. Obviously you cant comb a nappy fro so they dont own a brush.

Also, Theo doesnt have a sharpened pencil because that would imply niggers can write. Also the chinese invented fixed printing, not niggers because niggers were in mud huts until... today.

During their trip out to the market (why arent they at work/school? O yeah because niggers dont do these things), all the things they were without wasnt because they werent invented, mom just told tyrone (because i dont like the name theo for this niglet) that they didnt exist and thats why they couldnt afford them, like food and a refrigerator (they actually did have a refrigerator but it was stolen by tyrones uncle 2 months ago, luckily the landlord hasnt found out yet).

>a black doctor
Kek nigger, you know they dont let niggers be doctors.

>And theo's mother said" come sit on the couch and we will watch an episode of the Jetsons son, that is what it looks like"

Fixed that for you

>faggot

I wish you could articulate better then a nigger.