Looking for this girl in Texas with this symbol tattooed on her ribs...

Looking for this girl in Texas with this symbol tattooed on her ribs. Much appreciation if you can find more pics of her too. She's totally worth it. Posted in /r/ to no avail.

That tattoo is a sign she is a carrier stay safe OP.

Shameless bump with an update. I've got pics of her nudes when she was younger if you find any modern pics of her. If it helps, she has scars all over.

Nah shes clean bro. Last I checked at least.
Had bf friend last I knew too.

Another shameless bump. She's got scars on her hands as well. Nips were pierced last I saw them

Or a sign of stupidity.

Possibly

Final shameless bump. She's done little modeling work before and is now working in some clinic somewhere in DFW in North Texas. All the info I'm giving out.

So noone has any chicks with biohazard tattoos? Let's make this a general thread then.

dude she's got HIV, reread what you just typed out.

She works in a clinic at a hospital. Does something with blood or something. Makes some good money. I know she's clean man.

intrest in blood shes 100% a bug chaser and gifted

my sides, so because she has a job, did modeling, and at one point had a boyfriend? dude when people get aids, sometimes they get a stupid ass tattoo, but usually they just keep living life... >works with blood or something
that was pretty funny tho man, add this to the modeling thing, boyfriend thing and has the HIV tattoo... definitely, you know there's a difference between hygienic clean, and having a disease? people often don't show signs for years, and even then it's often practically nothing visible...

Won't argue with that, man.
Just wanting to see if anyone see pics or seen her before. Ain't saying she's dirty (virus infected). Just pics and shit. And like I said we can make this a general biohazard tatt thread.

Ok gonna make this nice and sparkling clear. I know she's only been with two guys in her life and that she's clean (no diseases). She got it for a different reason.

biohazzard tatt means HIV infected. Look it up. 85% people with that tattoo..

two guys, it only takes one. people are born with this shit, I was. I've had with two people, who've had sex with 2-3 people, and now they almost all got HIV. I'd tear my pants off, and show you my tattoo, but I'm gonna go chug opium tea this has been painful.

So no one has any pics of any girls with biohazard tatts?

Dead thread? Final bump?

OP here.

hahahhahahaha

Well then I guess I'll take the pics of her as lol and not share then. Some good cummy material

*Loli