Rate my kitchen

Rate my kitchen

Where's the food bruh

how many 12oz beers do you consume a day?

I know it's just an image, but I can smell the stale beer.

144oz a day usually, 6 16oz 2 24oz, a 12pk of 12oz

On my weekends maybe a 45 12oz

You should seek help unless you plan on dying by the time you're 40

your life sucks.

Where's the food fam?

My help comes from a can

10/10

If you're drinking that much, why not just switch to vodka or whiskey? Popov is like under $10 for a 1.5L bottle

is that a rake for all the empties on the right???

I hope you recycle those cans

Because I can wake up from beer and go to work fine after an 8 hour sleep, not the other way around

I thought I had problems.

Grow the fuck up/10

I recycle that shit into landfill filler

greg?

You drink shitty beer.

Why are there Busch light cans in a Ziegen Bach case? ZB is pretty good for cheap Texas beer. Better than that other shit.

Do you like Busch beer?

This. My friend's uncle drank like this and just died at 44 from cirrhosis. Not a pleasant way to die.

Natty light isnt killing anyone. Fucking pound that water all day.

The 80's called, they want their cabinets and drawers back

Exactly what I do

Because glass bottles aren't as easy to stack and that was extra space

You must be young. You won't be as intentionally blasé about your liver failure in 10-15 years as you are now. If you're going to be a functioning alcoholic though, there are numerous better things to drink than that redneck frat bro garbage you're drinking.

I know a guy who drinks vodka with a little bit of water to get drunk nightly. That man will probably be dead by the time he's 35

You must know I smoke cigarettes as well with that sort of intellect

I don't give a shit

Your friend hasn't posted to or admitted drinking WAY more than that. You know what, fuck off kid. I'm drinking right now too but it's a nice rum and wasting time chatting with you when every post is gonna be an edgy one, then you're a waste of time. Why the fuck did you even create this thread? Think anyone gives a fuck about your dumb decisions? They don't. You probably make a lot of dumb decisions in your life and that's why you live in a shit studio apartment and self medicate with so much of that shittty beer.

If not OP, my bad, bro

Wasn't me, you're good

Lol, I'm not OP and I'm also getting drunk on bud light platinums. I forgive you, user.

Dinner time, check my masterpiece cooking arrangement

Natty/9

Why don't you crush the cans and take them to a can redemption place, make a few $ a d clean up your shithole.

The same reason people buy candles, I like the smell