Jerk off to my Muslim wife

Jerk off to my Muslim wife

intresting...

Do you have another one? Like a hot one?

Prove she's mudslime by shoving Koran pages in her asshole, take pics, timestamp, post.

> allahu akbar

>prove shes muslim by desecrating her holy book

I didn't stutter

bump fuck i dont wanna miss these muslim tits

You didn't even speak, either, asshole. He can re-read what you said all day, his point was that you're fucking stupid and don't make logical sense.

Yep, Jews did that

Not a real mudslime try harder

How's it confusing? Wanted confirmation if she was Muslim. Plus as a Muslim she shouldn't put anything into material possessions. Her paper book should mean nothing. Her asshole should mean nothing. It's all material and worthless in this life. Only faith in Mohammed counts.

she has a surprisingly nice pussy. I started scrolling down the image and see niggerish hair, stretch mark tits and just expect a hairy roastbeef sammich down there. but nope, that's a fine gash on ur wife.

Her name Anna?

ooh yeah, that really makes a lot of fucking sense you idiot. Don't get me wrong, I'm all down for anything desecrating the Muslim religion.

Her shoving pages from the Koran up her ass is not how you prove your faith. Maybe it would half prove something if you said "have her shove pages from the bible and Jew bible up her ass"...

how much did you pay her father and does she have a younger sister

Post more then.

That'd just show us that she has a Bible and Torah on hand. Having pages from the Koran means she's got one on hand, dipshit. How else am I supposed to know she's Muslim if she ain't got pages of the Koran in her pooter?

Different girl. Better looking too

pffth, muslim..no burka or even headscarf. die in a fire.

at least you did better with the second wife.

some kinda goth mudslime?

do they have those? though I guess she could use that as vampire cosplay

her snapchat btw - Velox

pls tell me you have more

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty if you have more pls do not be shy and share it with us

Oh thats a shame

Wow! I love that huge pussy! She could fuck for days!

Herpes?