Tell me Sup Forumstard about your daily weird habits

Tell me Sup Forumstard about your daily weird habits
>I always pause music whenever I feel a fart coming out so I can concentrate on it

I get a boner ever day within 10 minutes of 9:30 without fail.

I can count to 10 in less than 3 seconds

i like to vape into my dickhole via straw

I actually like getting up and going to work.

I just tried it and did it in 1.65 seconds

Hey, fuck you. No one cares.

Liar

I fart in my hand and smell it

Whats her name?

I was just responding to what you said
The world record is 1 second so mine is actually pretty reasonable

Does it matter if its am or pm?

Without slurring?

I just did it in 1.08

Yeah I said each number clearly and distinctively
I find this a bit hard to believe but hey maybe work on it and contact Guinness

I talk to myself when i dont like what im doing. Like chores. I come up with stories in my head. Theyre sometimes the same stories. But it helps pass the time

AM

What do you do?

I repeat mantras to myself. Things like Life is good or I am awesome

whenever i listen to music i like to imagine myself singing or playing an instrument. im gonna be trying to pick up piano again after having not played for a few years
thats something i need to work on tbh
it certainly feels weird, like youre lying to yourself if youre making yourself say things like "everything is good", but if youve got issues and 99% of your thoughts are negative ones, it can do a lot of good

Pick my nose, smell my fingers because i like the smell....
whenever I eat i have the urge to push the food up into my upper and bottom lip

Most black bitches use those. Lol.

Source: an nignog.

I have this weird issue where I avoid any kind of structure at all. It goes beyond mere laziness and gets into my psyche of who I am.
So my weird daily habits are trying to make them

I do that second one too

I never fake it until I make it. I don't congratulate myself unless it's honestly deserved. I don't pump up my ego ever, unless it's REALLY deserved and honestly earned. I put toilet paper on my own home toilet seat. I put some water in a pot and boil it before I cook with it to 'sanitize and clean it from contaminants and soap residues'. I smoke weed and jack off for a profession.

i look at my poop before flushing it

Since I was a kid, I avoided smelling 'the breeze' of another person that walks by because I think it's gross, unless it's a hot girl then I'm all about it.

Doesnt everyone do this?

Yes, including animals of all kinds....

To alleviate constipation, I simple eat more to push the colon-train along it's merry way.

You and me baby we ain't nothin' but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.

I blink 3 times and swallow twice every single day that I wake up

i honestly dont know.
do you?

Hey, I did it in 2 seconds

I usually imagine people and start explaing random shit to them, im lonely.

>i contemplate replies i will give on this site for upwards of 25 minutes
>i insert death grips references whenever i can
>i rewatch certain youtube videos a few times a day
>i stalk this chick i know over facebook
>i beat off to an emma stone look a like quite often

When I shower I rub soap on my facecloth, opposite the side with the tag. Then I clean my face, left arm, right arm, chest, and back in that order. Once I reach that point I flip the facecloth over and wash my dick, right leg, ass, and finally left leg. Always like that.

Slap your face then punch it, because you have some serious ego problems
you need to stop doing these habits or it'll just get worse for you man, also if you get the urge to do any of these, try to do something different even if it will drive you mad, it would be temporary, and you will start gaining control over yourself

I do this when I’m doing cardio. Only way I can get through a cardio workout is to picture me rocking out at a concert or music video.

I do that to.

me too, also I like pick my ears and smell my fingers

why?

I feel you bro

Your job must not blow and you must be able to actually pay your bills

I just did it in 1.1 seconds but I may as well be rapping it’s not super comprehensible

i like to wear ladies underwear and i am a guy but not gay

explain faggot