Why no dick rate thread?

Why no dick rate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/aae2fws1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was right

Because your dick is small, thin as shit, and crooked as fuck. Kys

omg i would suck that till it went soft in my mouth

Wtf is wrong with you.... die slowly please.

its called horny, and comfortable with sexuality

No, it's called having a disease (fagintitus) that is killing you at a accelerated rate with each mile of dick you suck. FUCKING die, the world shall never accept you.

i don't want world acceptance, i just want to bust a fucking nut--this time with that dick

Stop this gay shit

About?

literally no context at all i have no idea how to rate it. im assuming it looks like shit and small from any normal angle

10/10 awesome head

Damn bro. Almost have a dog knot.

The curve looks pretty hot. Odd, in a good way. Nice balls. 8/10.

Looks nice, but the perspective is kinda meh. Mind posting another with a different one?

Nice bend, great length and girth, and big balls. Like the pubes too. Honestly a 10/10.

would love to bend over for

would swalow with smile

Color me jelly.

Think I bent myself from too much jerking it. Used to like to kinda fold it for a second. Felt good, but I think it's dupers and to the left bend. Oops. And this was pre shower so the balls weren't hanging too low.

Up and to the left* fucking iPhone.

goddamn that's beautiful cock man

Really like the length. Nice head shape, and even some veins. 9/10.

Lmao I know those iPhone feels. Hopefully the bend you made won't have an impact on your penis' health, because it does honestly look pretty nice to me. How much lower can your balls hang? I'm intrigued.

fuck me think i'm gonna tribute this on my monitor

Dubs. Not crazy low usually but that was hardly anything. I'm just too fucning cheap to heat my apartment. Wish I had better pics ready. Might have to dip then in some warm water and see.

Like the balls. Head looks good, and it has a nice colour. Not exactly sure on the rest of the details because of your hand, but that's alright. Comfy(6.5/10).

Oh I just noticed my Dubs. Nice. No need to worry about it lol. If you do end up wanting to post an image of your balls in a better state, though, I wouldn't mind that either.

That's some scoliosis right there

Yeah she's got a bend :/

10/getovertomyhouseandputthatinmymouthnow

Snapchats?¿

hnnng

looks like scoliosis to me

With your cock you'll never have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, just insert that fucking hook and the baby will be gone.

Absolutely love the pale colour and how straight it is. 9/10.

I love literally everything about this image. 10/10.

oh man i would be your fwb forever bro

boy
ya dick barely bigger than ya finger

How bout me

yep

Niggers

strawpoll.com/aae2fws1

thanks broski

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring bananaaaaaa dick

Bump