If you are a straight guy, how much money would you, hypothetically, charge a gay guy to let him spank you over his lap...

If you are a straight guy, how much money would you, hypothetically, charge a gay guy to let him spank you over his lap? This is for market research.

It would be with pants up (likely thin athletic shorts, so you still feel something), and the spanking would be with a hairbrush. This is so the gay guy’s hand would never touch your butt. However, you would be over the gay guy's lap. It would be a hard spanking that is extremely painful. Sitting may be somewhat uncomfortable for up to a couple of hours afterwords; however, you would still be able to do so.

If there is no amount, enter "NO". Please note the currency too, if not in USD.

you didnt say for how long, what the fuck kind of question is this?

How long/much is this person spanking me?

$80 is the lowest I'd go.

Hmm, it would be like a hard-as-I-can spanking for like a straight minute.

I'd let them do it on my bare ass with their hand for $250

OP is literally, actually a fag this time

Not your personal survey sample

Fuck off

I'm like 98% straight. I'd go gay for a night for 20000, I'd let a man spank me for 1000

Well but a minute wouldn't be anything. (A spanking to begin with wouldn't be) But I'm not some man whore and don't see me subjecting myself to something like this so I'd say around 2-300$ I know, a lot. But it wouldn't be worth my time otherwise. 250$ we'll say.

Agreed with that you didn't say for how long. It's impossible to answer this question.

fuck the fact that he's gay, lets break this down.

in public for me to let a grown ass man spank me in public like a child assuming i cant make jokes about it as its happening to play it off and be silent were talking at least 1mil tax free

in private un recorded it would have to be at least 200k

now if the fact that he is gay has something to do with it if the fucker pops a boner while he's spanking me the price doubles every time it happens signed in contract.

this isnt a matter of taking a hit its more of a matter of a grown man treating you like a child. and my ego costs money.

I don't want to be a prostitute user.
So no amount of money will convince me to do something sexual with you that I don't find sexy.

you can get a super alpha muscle straight guy for like $1000 so you're not going to ever be work 20k faggot

shit i didnt mean to leddit space. seemed like alot more text when your typeing in this little box

this exactly

can I answer even though I like boys qq

Would be have a feminine penis?

As hard as he can hit with a hair brush, is going to leave bruises, so it will not hurt just for a few hours. Like 5-10k minimum, with it any significant injury caused penau, at a minimum.

25$ cuz I'm a bottom masochist

this~

I would say $70 at the lowest, of course if he offers more I wouldn't object.

Now that I actually put thought into it $50 is a reasonable number for a one minute spanking with shorts on. Now bare ass I would go up to $80

No less than $100