Do murderers still visit Sup Forums? all the ones ive wanted to talk to are dead

do murderers still visit Sup Forums? all the ones ive wanted to talk to are dead.

not murder but still death related and worth a read

>you will never have your literal skull fucked
Why even bother?

I member that one
Also, they guy who shot a reporter and cammeraman during live transmission. Don't have any screencap tho

where are the murder threads and the suicide streaming?

Be honest, doesn't the thought of someone using you after you're dead turn you on a bit?

There weren't that many suicide streams to begin with. Not that they were even worth vising or anything, since it was mostly idly talking for a bit before they roped themselves.

honestly? a little bit

i remember that! that video is all over youtube now lol kinda sucks for the family

I was on here that night. totally freaked me out, left Sup Forums for months.

>left Sup Forums for months.
Why?

i remember thinking it was a joke then it came on the news and the shock didnt really hit me until later

05-10 were prime.

Exactly. When I die, I want some brute to dig me up and fuck my mouth. I won't be able to feel it, but I can still get my rocks off thinking about it while I'm alive.

>suicide streams
The just do it kid, and the knife user are the best ones.

i hope whoever digs me up and fucks my dead body is a passionate lover

You mean if you have a girlfriend or wife you love, you want them to visit you after death?

that is also an option

bump

I was here for this one.

some are born here

thats deep

Allways lurking

this
>lurk moar

This was fake

I killed a friend four years ago. Does that count?

greentext story please

No. I hate greentext. If you still want the story without greentext, I'll do it. I like to punish myself by telling people about it.

deal

bump

I had a friend, Matt, whom I worked with doing some pretty risky work. We watched each other's backs. We didn't always get along because we had very different politics, but we trusted each other and we both wanted the same things, but by very different routes.

I was supposed to move in with him (he owned a house) and rent a room from him. At the last minute some friends convinced me that as we both suffered from severe depressive episodes, it would be a bad idea. I ended up cancelling just days before I was supposed to move in and he was hurt and angry. He called me a bad friend and a terrible person. I ended up hanging up on him and telling him not to talk to me until he had his head on straight.

A year and a half later I got email from him telling me his wife had left him and taken the kids, that he was homeless and living in his car, and that he really needed to come and see me, and talk to me, and maybe crash with me for a while. I was dealing with depression at the time, so I decided I didn't want his problems on top of my own and deleted the email without replying. He sent me two more pieces of email which I deleted without reading because I felt guilty for ignoring his plea for help.

Then he killed himself. I might as well have put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger. He turned to me in his hour of need and I turned my back on him. When he was at his lowest point he reached out his hand to me and I turned away.

I can't fix it. I can't change it. I have to live with the knowledge that I killed a man for the rest of my life. I am a terrible person. Tests of character like this don't happen very often, and when it did, I failed it.

Had a similar thing happen to me. I was concerned for my family, so I didn't respond to his pleas for help. I feel some guilt, but my family is paramount, so I let it go. You should do the same. You can't save everyone my man.

When a drowning person reaches for your hand and you pull it back and watch him sink, that makes you a pretty shitty human being. I think about it every day. If I hadn't been so selfish and thoughtless, Matt would be alive today. I killed him no different than if I'd shoved a knife in him.

anyone have more like this? bamp

damn man im so sorry

Don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for his wife and kids who have to live with the result of my selfishness, and for Matt who died in despair because the last friend he had in the world turned his back when he was needed most. I deserve nothing but contempt. It's why I tell this story. I know that people are silently judging me, and that I deserve their judgement.

Don't feel guilty, the guy had his problems. Shit happens mate.

wow, youre a real piece of shit man. How hard would it have been to at least talk to him? You don't deserve to live, it should have been you that killed himself. I hope you do whats right.

Thanks for helping clear up some of the scum from this shithole. Now for the coup de grace you should kill yourself too. Nobody gives a fuck about you anyway and life is entirely meaningless when you're literal human trash like you just described!

Nice!

Kek, dont trigger him nigger.

Kek, he was a faggot who couldn't get his shit together. You should've went to talk to him and just said "Cry more, faggot" before walking off.

not really, they rather go to Sup Forums i think

Yeah you are right, wtf you are an asshole user. Wrong person killed themselves, thats for sure.