Netherlands Anti-Jew Muslim patrols

In the Netherlands a subset of the muslimbrotherhood, Diensten Onderzoek Centrum Palestina (docP). Is patroling the supermarkets checking for zionist products.

This is all in the name of the BDS-movement: Boycot, Divestment and Sanctions.

In short, don't buy jewish products and tear down zionism.

What do Sup Forums? side with terrorist moderate mudslime? or pick the side of the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/05/kristallzegels_sparen_met_de_moslimsbroeders.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are at least civilized and won't behead me for having a different belief.

>Based muslims

Mfw no qt muslim waifu

t. jew cuccboi

Dutch sauce

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/05/kristallzegels_sparen_met_de_moslimsbroeders.html#comments

i guess

Good goy.

Pick the side of Europa and our Kingdom, Fuck both these foreign interests.

Mudslimes telling me what I can and can't buy?

FUCK THAT

How do you tell its a jewish product? Do muslims not use banks? Are they going to boycott them next? Are muslims the next nazis?

T. Mehmet

Ignore them. The action itself neutral, not good or bad, since technically they're doing good work but Satan can do good too. Doesn't mean you should side with him.

dont forget you have the first immigrant party in Europe

I want a qt muslim gf

t. Roach

Fuck Muslims

Kill Islam

this country is lost, just nuke me already.

no they'll just 9/11 you and send you of o fight in their wars

cuck

>He wants a used white coal burner cunt who has had 6 million black dicks inside her pussy
>Not a cuck

Holy SHIT you're myopic.

1. Zionists want muslims to infest and destroy all western countries.
2. This will drive jews into Israel.

Both sides are the same.

That depends on several factors I can't see here.

If they are using force and trying to ban 'jewish' products as you seek to imply, then that's wrong, they should be stopped, with force if necessary.

That said, you sound like a lying likudnut faggot and it sounds like they may just be peacefully pointing out which products are made in occupied Palestine and Israel respectively.

If that's the case then more power to them. I've quit importing anything from either territory myself.

The one great thing about mass muslim immigration is Europe will eventually wake up to the jewish problem

and by wake up I mean when Muslims take over

>authoritarian rape victims telling you what to do

Europe and its feminists simply ADORE Islamification.

Jews never do things directly, have you learned nothing, you moron?

Jews are not thuggish or physically violent, they are tactical and calculating, more evil and more will to destroy you but they won't do it directly.

We need to make sure Muslims promote this and start doing this in every single country.

When Jews realize they are just spreading anti-zionism all over the planet from the Middle East, they are going to do a 180 and start fighting against Islamic immigration instead of supporting it. Divide and conquer.

100 years from now if when all of Europe, the US and Canada areIslamic caliphates, then Israel will have no one to defend it.

Keep spreading BDS and Israeli will have Merkel close the rapefugee floodgates.

Why not side against both evils? Euros are dumb

Confirmed that AJAX hooligans will beat the shit out of one of the patrols scaring them off

Why in the seven fucks would they do that when the patrols are doing good work against le happy merchants? Don't have to like them to admit they are doing good.

>Euros are dumb

t.Euro

>B-but Russia is its own c-continen :D :D:D:D:D:DD:

IsraelĂ­s and western jews have different interests.

based islam
>loosing 1.6 billion clients
jewish economy BTFO

when I bought apples the other day they were advertized as German apples, when I removed the label the box said apples originated from Israel...

Doesn't matter in the end, Israel is simply the (((Western globalist)))'s final refuge. They made it, they keep supporting it, they guide the events in it's favor. They may not like the politics etc of the regime at all times but that's a minor issue to them. Israelis themselves have very little power in all of this.

Ajax hooligans are fucking jewish you idiot

good for them

Fuck Israel.

this desu senpai

In an Islamized Western scenario, Israel can't survive.

It most certainly can. The nuclear weapons from Western Europe will be transferred to Israel by the US. That way the islamists can never use. Nothing much will change for isrealis, except that exodus of jews from Europe will get larger and larger and thus the jewish population of Israel can keep rising for the foreseeable future. All they have to do is wait.

No matter what happens, in the end, the Jews will lose. Such is the nature of a parasite. They die with the host.

Islam is a death cult. Muslims believe that an arrow cannot fly towards Mecca. They would believe Allah would save them. And they would be right. The mudslimes could survive a radioactive wasteland much better than civilized people. Allah will welcome hundreds of millions of martyrs at once one day.

Even if you're right, Muslims are not Soviets, there can be no nuclear deterrence with them.

Basically this.

I'm only gonna buy kosher for the next week. Thanks Mehmet.

As much as I hate Zionist jews, i'm gonna have to side with the jews on this one. Muslims or immigrants don't get to come to the Netherlands and impose their way of life here. For better or worse in the Netherlands we don't discriminate or boycot based on religion or race. so if these bitches don't like it they can go to middle-eastern shitholes and boycot jews there.

The Netherlands needs Wilders, as soon as possible.

Jews, mudslimes are subhuman savages