I have a theory

I have a theory
>girls are irrational and complicated
>guys are pretty simple and straightforward
>girls with guys always have their way because guys want that pussy and being obedient gets them pussy
>girls with girls don't always have that luxury because both are irrational and complicated
>lesbians are the same as people who play games on the hardest setting first
>they have nothing better to do with their lives so they make it harder on themselves
>same applies to gay guys, I guess, because they're taking the mentality of women as their own
>any and all minorities would be the NPCs and filler characters, there to make your character feel legitimate in this fabricated world
>pic related - fucking losers

TLDR; OP is a dick faggot

are you high?

Here's a theory:

>You're a fat fucking loser that plays video games all day and the only smell on your fingers is your virgin asshole that you scratch cause you can't wipe off all the shit since your fucking love-handles keep your from reaching your asshole sufficiently. You probably also scratch your virgin balls and smell your fingers. Faggot. Got any other NEET theories you wanna share?

I'm confused, can he or can't he reach his ass hole?

Counter theory:

You're gay, your mom's gay, and you definitively didn't just hurt my feelings, nigger faggot.

Kys faggot

Holy shit u get a lot of hate op. I think your theory's lit

ok so when lesbians get together they keep the mentality of straight women but when guys do it they turn into women.

Are you fucking retarded? A lot of guys date other guys because they like men. They like the simple and straightforward, not the flighty, irrational, emotional women.

God just think about it for a few minutes. I know it will take you a while but this is simple logic you stupid fag.

I am not easily impressed however your retard logic actually resonates. Remember though we are all in a simulation. Noticed how you haven't died yet with so many close calls?

What a fucking coincidence..

Notice how about 10years ago everything stopped feeling "real".

Anyhow enjoy homie

>You probably also scratch your virgin balls and smell your fingers. Faggot
i do this, is scatching your balls and smelling your fingers after a bad thing?

No, see, you don't think for shit.
Guys are simple, so their minds are malleable. This means that gays take on the mentality of women more easily.
Women are complex and harder to mend, so that makes it harder for them to employ the mentality of guys.
Your SJW logic holds no bounds here.

>>lesbians are the same as people who play games on the hardest setting first
lol lesbians are easy mode, they're just like gay men with the promiscuity. besides most of them are more guy than girl anyway.

Minor form of autism I'm afraid

>girls with guys always have their way because guys want that pussy and being obedient gets them pussy
You have it all wrong, son.

>Notice how about 10years ago everything stopped feeling "real".
no. shut the fuck up. stop shilling the mandella effect or whatever the fuck you're on now.

Implyiny OP has ever seen a woman

Haha mandella effect the fuq? You mean that dejavu bullshit?

How about YOU stop shilling this reality you astronomical faggot.

I'm miffed.

What was all that for?
Tl; dr: you will die alone remembered by no one.

>You mean that dejavu bullshit?
no, it's a bullshit theory we're in a "different timeline" than the one we started.. look it up... or don't. it's ridiculous, and easily debunked, but people keep touting it for some reason

Why is the OP faggot every single time?This shit ain't funny anymore.

Lol faggot

SJW shit doesn't have anything to do with this. Men are by nature the more stoic and rigid of the two genders.

Women are definitely the more flighty and malleable. Why is it a trope that a woman will constantly change her mind or not be able to make it up in the first place. Men know what they want and don't have the problem of changing on a whim. Women will straight up be different people depending on who they're around. It's the same reason they act like they aren't interested in sex when they're around you but they'll eat their own shit off of Chad's cock.

Women can't employ the mentality of men (with a few exceptions) because they lack the rigidity and stoicism necessary to be men. It's why lesbian relationships are rife with drama and problems. They just don't know how to communicate what they actually want beyond feelings.

AGAIN. Gays are attracted to men because they are MEN. If they wanted a woman they wouldn't be gay. God you are just so fucking retarded.

Again, I know you're slow but just try to think about this logically. You're argument just doesn't make sense.

Beta much?

The most abusive relationships are lesbian relationships.

"How do I write women characters so well? I pretend I'm writing a man, then take away his logic and reasoning."
T S ELIOT

Spoken like a true beta.

>and you definitively didn't just hurt my feelings, nigger faggot.
butthurt feelings theory confirmed

I find it funny how everyone thinks OP might be serious. I mean, even if (s)he is, then it's still amusing to see everyone so worked up about it. Good chortles all around.

How can there be another timeline if this is a simulation.. tip top kek

>>projection, the post

I've never seen a healthy, well-functioning lesbian relationship in my life, and I know a lot of lesbians. They're fucking lunatics.