No thread about /ourgirl/?

No thread about /ourgirl/?
youtube.com/watch?v=dKLcN9XzfZU
New video guys, let's show her some love.
NO MEANIES!

G-Guys?

The positivity in her comments section is overwhelming, it gives me hope.

Yes but the views are incredibly low. I don't want her to feel bad, so let's get the views up my friend. Remember to like!

She special. She need us.

"ourgirl" how would anyone on Sup Forums like her they all are into CDs, trap's ect..

What is this?

>What is this?
Our girl, spread some positivity! Leave a like and a nice comment!

bump

No no no!! No crappy Apple products for /ourgirl/! Someone! Quick, buy her a Samsung or Windows Tablet!!!

gtfo you uncultured swine's son of a dirt farmer!

>/ourgirl/
take that shit to Sup Forums

/sage/

>milf
This girl's Dad or friend or something wanted to make her feel good, so he posted her YouTube URL on Sup Forums to get us to subscribe to her channel and make her feel "special."

Sup Forums gets catfished.

That little inbred monstrosity started asking for money as soon as Sup Forums blew her up. Fuck her.

Goblin girl! We love goblin girl.

lil bish be gettin dim papers fam

Oh, really? Noo....nooooo... Oh no. Fuck that.

Fuck this ugly cunt brace face and fuck you OP you fucking faggot Tumblrina fucking kys.

damn, you fucking cut me!

yeah fuck man the fuck fucking that's fucked fackafuckafucka flim flam flum I came and started farting

Nah. I'm not going to subscribe or make this abomination feel great about her life. She deserves to know she doesn't belong in society properly.

oooooooh mayine das so haardcuuuuurh holy shit

hurr durr let's all pretend to like this crippled girl such a good may may meanies lolol durr