Be me

>Be me
>Ask girl out on a date
>She agrees - "I would love to meet up and do something! I will let you know when I am free and we can organize something :)"
>Almost two weeks have passed and haven't heard from her
>Unsure if I should message her again to see whats up

mfw

Why not just say no to the date if she's not interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

times like these you gotta ask yourself
wwcd
what would chad do

the life of being the back up

You have to set a date, if she says she can't, and also says no to any alternative days if she is busy, then she probably doesn't want to go on the date.

What WOULD Chad do

chad would find another bitch that doesnt play games

When I first asked her she said the coming week is super busy for her and she would let me know her roster but I never heard back. Feelsbad when you really like a girl so you keep thinking maybe she is just busy when you know she just isn't interested.

Yeah I have a few other options but this one just felt more special. Will probably just go fuck some random to get my mind off it.

if you really like her maybe give it another week see if you hear anything, but if not you shouldn't waste a bunch of time on some girl that isn't putting much thought into you

My question is though, why would she agree if she isn't interested? I told her when I asked her out that its fine if she isn't looking for anything at this point so its not like she didn't have the choice to say no.

because some women are dumb

Yeah good point man, that's what I was planning to do. Its been hard to resist messaging her but its what has to be done I guess.

>busy
possibly my least favorite female utterance.

Agreed.

message her again

Sometimes it's hard to say no and risk hurting someone's feelings.

I want to but I also don't want to seem too eager or desperate, you know?

Yeah true but doing this hurts more than just giving a straight answer.

It's been two weeks. Not two days. That's plenty of time. Also you can argue if she gets pissy about it and tell her to man up and just admit it like an adult.

therationalmale.com/2011/09/06/the-medium-is-the-message/

VERY important to read, user.

Yeah that is a good point. I doubt she would get pissy but I am considering being super blunt about it in the first message, a kind of 'give me a yes or no' kind of thing.

>Tell girl I'm going to go out
>She gets so excited she invites herself and gets us both the day off
>She doesn't come

??? I coulda made money that day too dammit

Do NOT message her. Continue being beta as fuck, and spare her the agony of recognizing that’s who you truly are.

That was a good read.

Clearly she’s been sucking your best friend’s dick for the past 2 weeks.