youtube.com/watch?v=0fwvz7P1Lak
twitter.com/Bulletproof_SG/status/907621587355967488
twitter.com/Bulletproof_SG/status/907621860535181312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ZlVORkg3FFc

thank you all for the recommendations

april

slutgi

if sehun had any stage presence or charisma whatsoever while dancing he'd be unstoppbable

kyla...

very underrated

chaewon

doydaughter

so you think i kinda like you?

youtube.com/watch?v=2_GcbZlDnns
youtube.com/watch?v=39yeTdIuKJU
youtube.com/watch?v=_EcOzFLGUzg

Why are girls so obsessed with pairings? I see it so much with gaypop and Red Velvet.

meh
youtube.com/watch?v=y7jFW1XcBao

it's not his fault, kai overpowers him every single time.

kyla is lucky to look like a snorlax

on top of jiae

if he had normal eyebrows he would be really charismatic

think you can get me?

based our kings, no need for a cypher 5 when they have that

idc about kaisoo, I've always like chanbaek but I did have a mild obsession with hunhan back in the day

it's hot

also if he didn't scowl all the time since he's self conscious about his uggocute smiling face

your wish might be granted user

teenage girls that live vicariously through them

surprised they didn't stick the chainsmokers on there

i think it's a really roundabout form of self-inserting. kind of a two for the price of one deal.

Can someone repost that kyla from yesterday night

>hunhan
fuckin kys i hate you

nice, jinsol

what if kyla is just part of an elaborate long con mediaplay strategy and we're all falling for it

B-but he's cute here, not uggo at all.

Dubu is funny

they'd rather see them with each other than with another girl

speaking of /ourguy/ Lu I read that paparazzi have stopped bothering to follow him because in his boring life all he does is these days is work and shop for watches kek

if it encourages more thick kpops then who are we to complain

she's as funny as amy schumer and she is lucky to look like her too

Pann: To all of you saying stop hating on Kyla

Summary: OP goes into how members Kyla, Bae Sung Yeon, and Kim Yewon were always the outliers with the fandom for their bodies/visuals. They're fully aware that some of the fandom doesn't support them and so fans expected them to lose some weight after every comeback but Kyla kept coming back heavier and heavier (while the other two didn't exactly lose the weight but didn't gain more either). OP questions Kyla's shame and her worth as a member (can't dance or rap, worst of the group's 4 rappers) and asks people who aren't fans of Pristin to stop shielding Kyla because it's only encouraging her to gain more weight without consideration for the rest of the group. OP doesn't want Pristin to be known by the media/public as the fattie group and questions why people are being so lenient with her.

>uggocute smiling face
that`s because of his eyebrows
and he should show his teeth

no, she's just fat

God bless sehun for this chanbaek moment

1. [+220, -5] Let's just put it this way. It's Kyla herself who needs to be determined to lose the weight and it's the fans themselves who will decide if they want to leave over it or not.

2. [+202, -24] I honestly was surprised at how much shields she was getting though..

3. [+191, -214] I just have a problem with the idea that people have that idols need to be thin. "Kids look up to them, they need to be pretty and thin".. why do kids have to look up to only thin people? Why only judge outer characteristics instead of things like talent?
- So is she talented? What we're saying is that she isn't even talented so at the very least, she should be pretty
- I agree with the above, her skills are crap, anyone deserves to be an idol then
- You have to admit that idols get a pass on talent as long as they have the looks
- Fine, you can try to act all woke with social issues. Let Kyla be fat, she'll be the one to realize that she has no worth as a product to the public the fatter she is ㅋ
- What're you talking about? Skills are important but so are visuals. There are so many fans who are fans of their idols based on visuals alone. Please stop trying to act woke like "I don't judge people based on looks so I'm a good person" and look at the reality of the situation.

4. [+81, -9] I just find it funny how Kyla fans are always like "Our Kyla is pretty!!" and post up some heavily photoshopped picture of her where her legs are half the size they usually are ㅋㅋ

5. [+79, -2] Jung Chaeyeon got so much crap over her "Dachshund legs", Kang Mina over her arm fat, Wendy and Joy over their weight~ and yet why does Kyla get all the shields?

6. [+72, -10] She's negatively affecting the rest of Pristin... please lose some weight. Whenever I see fancams, she always stands out and it's uncomfortable to watch. Doesn't balance the team at all.

imagine luhan x seohyun

>dresses like an aging lesbian
>lives like an aging lesbian
more like our girl

this is not cpop general.

we can discuss former kpops

7. [+64, -10] Can you really call that the body of a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even non-celebrities manage their weights these days, how can she not do something that comes with her job... and it's not like her face is stunning either ㅋㅋ she's not chubby guys, she's fat...

8. [+47, -2] I know I might sound like a b*tch for saying this but if she's in a girl group and has no talent and refuses to manage herself, why is she in a girl group? I don't get it. Twice gets hate for being untalented but at least their faces are gorgeous. I don't get why Kyla gets shielded all the time.

9. [+42, -2] Wendy lost weight to the point of protruding bones when people told her to lose weight... I doubt Kyla will lose weight even after this controversy.

10. [+42, -9] OP said everything I wanted to say. The worst part of this issue is that Kyla doesn't realize how bad this is;;;

11. [+36, -0] Fans keep defending her saying she looks thinner in real life but what does that matter to the public when we're only ever seeing her through the camera? Stop shielding her so she'll manage her weight.

12. [+28, -1] She's just a minus to the entire team

hunhan is as real was as real as it gets user accept it

but is kyla talented

sehun really helped unbutton baekhyuns shirt too, he's good for something after all

>act all woke
>to act woke
god i hate when nb adds shit like this

but what the fuck is a billboard skit..

>no talent

her singing is good though

no one cares about the music you idiot

it's an album skit about their bbma presumably sampling their acceptance speech

how onew

knetz are ruthless man
these arent even hate comments they're just saying that she's shit at her job

which version are you getting bros?

yall memeing about lay and ot8 but I really miss his voice

it's the camera fault for giving kyla 20lb

sepia one

aren't idols' diets usually controlled since they live at the dorm and only eat when the company gives them food
how does she do it...

koreans seem to be very spiteful people, shouldnt be surprised

>fag shit
nope

the version on itunes

she's too big to be contained now

what if there's a link between kyla's weight and lizzy's weight

She is perfect.

even back then sekai is more real than hunhan. if only i could make webm to post the proof.

luke it getting burgers in there somehow

why does it look so flowery and stuff

badass bts needs to come back desu

this looks nice, might be the first bts album i'll be getting

Da Kangz ate chocolate when she was alone. There's always a way around these diets.

i'll wait for an unboxing video to see

>putting hobi first
why
I really miss him in general, he used to be so sweet but all we've gotten from him lately (when he was still with exo) was him being a serious robot at award shows.

what album should i listen to

based, i'm getting that one too and E

dubu is cute!

>all 9 members of exo are black hair master race now
based

leave kyla alone

>28 total photocards

what if you stopped posting right now

meme hair is defeated

you'd have no one to reply to you

sehun was really close with luhan and vice versa, sekai is not a thing. on the list of kai ships it'd be at the bottom.

you mean kyla is using black magic to feed off of lizzy's life force...

could be worse, could be like dia where there's 32 or something

get a credit card

she's a rapper

where's the rest of the album details?

put kyla on the unit

>youtube.com/watch?v=0fwvz7P1Lak
thats only fanservice idiot

word

i don't care unlike (You)

twitter.com/Bulletproof_SG/status/907621587355967488
twitter.com/Bulletproof_SG/status/907621860535181312

she needs less units, not more

damn i just realized that even if his schedule lets up and sm ropes him back into korean activities there's no reason for him to even attend the end of the year shows and probably exoplanet 4 as well

dubu is lucky to look like amy schumer