Be me

>be me
>no gf
>meet cute girl through friends
>shes way outta my league but totally into me
>we fuck a few times
>super intelligent girl too so like def a keeper
>notice one night in bed she has scars on her wrists from what looks like cutting herself
>i don't touch or let her know i saw this cuz i just met her
haven't brought it up with any of my friends or her
the scars are totally healed probably at least 2-3 years old if not more and theres at most 5 of them
im guessing its probably from high school probably
she also seems totally stable and i think shes really fucking cool but this shits been bugging me

But who's taking the pic?

“Fighter” this pic is cringe af

it means she was a lame loser faggot in high school

Its only a high school remnant. Every teen craves attention at some point.

Don't bro. My girlfriend has some scars from highschool too. She made a mistake. When I was in highschool I made a milk and chicken bomb put a fire cracker in it and threw it at a kids house. We all do dumb shit in highschool.

>lame loser faggot
> on Sup Forums
Kek

I vote to give her a chance but keep a watchful eye out. I used to cut myself in high school. It's now been years since I've been unstable (I actually got my life together, finished school, and got engaged) but the scars will always be there. In the end it's up to you though. Good luck :)

OP here pic unrelated

We all have shit in our past. Don't worry about it OP.

you were never "unstable." You did it for attention and to appear unstable. stop being a fag -- you were following a trend like everyone else.

Just ask her about those scars and don't judge her maybe there's a good ugly reason why she did it. But that doesn't make her a bad person try to understand her struggles and you may have a wonderful gf who knows, just be gentle when asking and don't be a pretentius asshole if you don't like the answer.

Close, but I actually hid my cuts, I didn't tell anyone I did that until years after it stopped.

my ex used to cut her thighs while she was riding me and would smear her blood on my face. that was the fun part. the her threatening to kill herself every other day or telling me shes going to do all this shit to herself if i break up with her just got to the point were i didn't care. sadly i still talk to her from time to time even after being broken up for 4 years. also sad i still have feelings for her crazy ass.

op here you've been wholesome as fuck Sup Forumsros so thanks. this actually made me feel a lot better about the entire situation

Happy to help OP, I hope that things work out! :)

I cut for a while, and so did my now girlfriend. Just talk to her about it if you want things to get serious. Just let her know that you support her, you're sorry that happened to her, and just make it clear that it can't happen again. If her scars bother you too much just ditch her. Everybody has things they can and can't deal with.

Checked

Great advice, follow this OP

Eh, give her a chance. People change a whole lot in a few years, especially during that time period. You've got no idea if she's reconciled with that issue or not. I'm probably biased, though, I went through something similar. I got therapy and worked through my shit though, so it's not like she's immediately a lost cause. Open up slowly and when you've reached a certain comfort level, ask. And ffs don't speak, just let her tell her piece.

You're not a fighter you're just an attention whore who thinks

^^^^^

>milk and chicken bomb

wat