youtu.be/LSZyLOC88ao
youtu.be/XT0SQxZm5LM
vid.me/gfBKm
youtu.be/QRewgeTi7bM
youtu.be/23wfEFQlgY8
youtu.be/EYPBGNkm8iw
youtu.be/8LP3q6lLO9A
youtu.be/uaXoPvWqNF8
ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/first-blog-post/
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/19/230/
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/pain-is-healing/
youtu.be/BoGa5u5Mgt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jillian epperly loves to poop her own pants

youtu.be/AzO4Zxpnswc

Jillian epperly tells people to pull shit out of themselves. she is a coprophiliac who is obsessed with poop

youtu.be/AzO4Zxpnswc

3 year old being given salty cabbage water via a syringe

jilly hired trolls to spread misinformation regarding her salt protocol, she specifically hired people to pretend to be pregnant and drinking her juice. except jilly didnt pay her trolls, so the trolls came forward and told the truth

What is that green thing??
Also do americans ALWAYS have diahroea?

jillian hires people to promote her recipe within her cult

Why?

Jillian tried to convince her minions that it was a parasite egg. However, she later determined it was a grapeseed. Pic related

ps notice how soggy her giners are.....i wonder how long those 3 fingers were up there?

Jilly tells parents to give kids her recipe by any means possible. This includes orally via syringe or hidden in smoothies/popsicles. Jilly tells parents it is also ok to put her juice in the childrens belly button/ears/and used as a enema

this is a video of a girl subjected to an enma and poops out what appears to be stomach lining

youtu.be/IM-yj6NTuoA

Are you people LARPing or something? What kind of cult are you in?

im not in the cult. they tried to brainwash me with their poop cult ideologies and i was banned from the group for stating concerns about the amount of salt the recipe had and the potential for the kidneys to be damaged from too much salt.

jillys recipe:
1 tbs salt+2 cups cabbage+ 2 cups water fermented for 3 days drinking up to a gallon per day. 1 gallon of jilly juice has 8 tablespoons salt

this is fucked up I just came to see some asian girl talk about her asshole

Imagine the stench holy SHIT

How do I join?

Well this is fucked. Thank you for trying to expose this shit OP!

But I want to know what she's telling people to convince them to give themselves salt poisoning. Is it just standard "the next big diett" kinda shtick or is she spewing some "enlightened" hippie bullshit?

she claims that the Elite have manufactured weaponized parasites that have been dispersed via chemtrails. Vaccines cause autism. She says her salty cabbage wine can help reverse aging and regrow organs.

youtu.be/FqKl-EQ8PTM

jillian epperly typically tells people you can cure everything from a to z with her protocol.

jillian admits to having 2 parasites inside brain. she claims that the parasites can control thoughts, emotions,m ake people crave food and also change the personality of the per. jillian also claims that the parasites and weaponized candida are the root of all disease.

>buy cabbage
>buy salt
profit??

apply for membership on facebook, answer a few questions and promise to read her files

Jillian epperly loves to talk about her salty asshole. She loves to stick #3FingersUpHerOwnButt to pull out poop and discuss it online to her minions. Sometimes her asshole will randomly "pucker" from all the digital penetration and salt laxative abuse

youtu.be/o-WT65ZQ8Aw

jilly chasin her "waterfalls"

youtu.be/LSZyLOC88ao

babies being given salty cabbage water

youtu.be/XT0SQxZm5LM

what do you guys think this is? be honest.

a young girl reportedly intoxicated after drinking 1 cup of jilly juice. the estimated amount of salt is 1 half tablespoon

heres the thing....im not going to stop digging into jillians salty asshole.at least not until this bitch is no longer allowed to advocate giving salt water to children.

Pics or it didn't happen

This woman is allegedly on day 52 of jillys protocol. she looks really sick.

vid.me/gfBKm

in the poop cult, the mantra is "pain is healing"

she talks about sticking her fingers up her ass in this video:
youtu.be/QRewgeTi7bM

and in this video, she gives tips to her minions on the best way to poop by sticking your fingers up your asshole(she uses hot water and short fingenails)

youtu.be/23wfEFQlgY8

you need to look at this ss where jilly talks about sticking #3InTheStink and feeling her teeth move

What the actual fuck. This is real and people fell for it?

Well, I have not ruled out psyops. so i cannot prove that this is 100% real and these are real people.

I have proof jillian paid trolls to infiltrate her group and create misinformation about her protocol.

However, there is ample evidence regarding the death of Bruce Wilmot and Jenny Rink, people who seem to be real, and died soon after doing jillys juice

Here is my proof:

Bruce Drinking The Jilly Juice
youtu.be/EYPBGNkm8iw

Jillian ADMITS Bruce died while on protocol and claims he was not aggressive enough with her juice.

youtu.be/8LP3q6lLO9A

In this video Jilly laughs about a guy dying in hospice while on her protocol. Bruce Wilmot was admitted to hospice AFTER drinking her recipe. youtu.be/uaXoPvWqNF8

Check out this rip off report about Bruce Wilmots death.

ripoffreport.com/reports/jillian-mai-thi/internet/jillian-mai-thi-protocol-my-father-died-after-taking-jillians-protocol-treatment-sarat-1403781

what happened to goldie? not even pets are safe! jilly encourages people to feed her recipe to their pets.....

This thread would be so much easier to read and understand if the OP wasn't so fucking terrible at explaining what the fuck is going on here. Basically told it in reverse.

So this gook bitch is trying to get rich by convincing people that drinking salty fermented cabbage will heal them of their ailments?

this is the TLDR blog dedicated to exposing jillians salty asshole:
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/first-blog-post/

this post talks about the kids on protocol:
exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/19/230/

this post debunks the "pain is healing" mantra found within the poop cult.

reported side effects include: seizures,convulsions, tremors, migraines, vomiting,diarrhea,constipation,coma,death,lossof a tooth,permanent esophagus damage,permanent kidney scarring

exposingjillianmaithiexperiment.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/pain-is-healing/

IDK she charges $75 an hr to coach people on how to drink her salty cabbage wine. She also had a presale for her book but she then refunded that. She claims to be working on a book. She refuses to go on the Dr Phill show and she refuses to debate anyone on her protocol.

in this video she talks about why she wont go on dr phill

youtu.be/BoGa5u5Mgt8

Sounds like she's going after people with more money than sense but goddamn can't she be punished for getting these people to poison themselves like that?