Has anyone else ever wondered what women would taste like?

has anyone else ever wondered what women would taste like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1bdmaAwj3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would a woman taste different from a man? or would it like depend on the person's diet? I think this thread could be good. Bump.

also why is the head in that picture raw? Everything else is cooked lol.

I think so, naturally higher fat content
too pretty to cook, not great culinary value. I suppose we could cut off a cheek or something

satan;s trips says we gotta eat her now

same as men you intolerant fuck

but would it? I dont really think so.

you sure though? less meat in their diet, greater fat content... i think they might be tastier

Like look at how juicy little Ashley looks here

Or like Alison Angel - you're telling me she wouldnt make a perfect spit roast?

i dont really think I would actually ever eat a person tho. seems kind of weird to eat something that is so similar to yourself. I guess some people have that creepy fucking fetish tho.... ew... eating yourself.

im just saying, i feel like this chick i went to school with evelyn would be the perfect meal. high protein, little power trip to snuff her. Shes tall af too

Salty coins and milk

lmao wtf lol if pic is related she aight tho.

in other words... im asking for moar

yum... would fillet and roast her

would you say... seconds?

if they made this shit legal she'd be in so much trouble

... no preferably a lot more than that. The "full course", if you will.

Why the fuck did I click here if it's not even going to be a vore comic thread?

lol wtf

ha wish i had nudes, she;s way too shy for that

ask and ye shall receive

lmao creepy ass dad... he'd def sell his whole family as meat

it doesnt have to be legal. its not like theyd ever find her. would use every part of her carcass for something

He looks like Red Foreman with Steve Buscemi eyes.

fair lmao. you ever been to pinellas?

No Amanda? She's like A+ USDA prime grade shit. best sow in the state of West Virginia

they both look like great meat. theyd be fun to slaughter and process

What's the best cut from a longpig? I tend to think ribs.

Mental illness has run rampant

Iunno but I want to eat a cunt's feet genitals and tits most. Thread needs more art.

just decided to make thisplease left side's killer yo

kuru is a concern if you get cerebral or spinal matter contamination. best to study up on proper butchering techniques

yes

Aren't tits just fat though? Guess they could be rendered for other cooking purposes, but they don't seem like they'd be good eating in of themselves.

those thighs look yummy

Just stop

Are there any femnons who would be willing to do this?

silly, simple, stupid Rissy

youtube.com/watch?v=i1bdmaAwj3c

How about femboy meat?

ehh not for me, rather be pred than prey

Spotted the nigger. It's a nigger tradition to eat humans.

You hongry, Jamal?

Can't say I wanna be prey either. Nor am I a femboy, more an occasional sissy. But men just seem more expendable than women since reproduction mostly depends on women. Butchering a qt young femboy is no big deal, but a young woman would be a rare treat.

WWYD CANNIBAL EDITION: Message me on Kik: TurnTheThrowAway

PETA makes me hungry for longpig.

human meat is like salty bitter spam, mostly fat and stringy muscle. best cuts are the cheeks of jap children

>anyone wanna die and get eaten?

what do you fucking think

hey there are some kinky broads on this board

I've always wondered, we eat animal's testicles why don't we eat ovaries?

Maybe, but it's such a rare fetish that grills who have it are exceedingly rare, much less the ones who would go through with it. Prolly better to just buy a spic or slavic slave or something to fuck then butcher.

hey I knew her

bump

Yeah, this whole cannibalism fetish (Gynophagia) is so weird to me. I first found it when, as an artist, I was looking into tiki culture and primitive island culture oriented stuff.

I really don't understand the attraction of it, but these guys can be pretty imaginative and there are actually several groups that seem to be entirely devoted to this fetish on that site without moms.

I'll post some of the most choice cuts...er.. pics I found

Sweet ham. People taste like ham. Trust me.

That's an interesting shoop

Aesthetically speaking it is an interesting kind of novelty. I mean it is clearly more humorous than anything else (unless you are the one with the apple in your mouth), but is there a sexual aspect/appeal to it?
I just havea hard time seeing it though I'm certain there is one.

Yeah I noticed a great deal of the pics I found, though someone clerly went through the trouble of posing models, shopping them whatever, are really fucking small and that's a negative.

It's called "long pork" for a reason.

Definitely a sexual aspect. For me it's mostly the snuff part. The idea of an innocent young qt being killed is a turn on. That after their death they become nothing more than food is just icing on the cake.

ITT: Trailor-park classless hicks evidence their borderline retardation in trying to out edgy other hicks from the next trailor-park over. All fail.

GTFO you keyboard fags.
>Posting like a 12 year old on the asshole of the internet and trying to out-edge other retards so hard.
>being this gay and no-life retarded

[triggeredniggeristriggered]

this it's one immature redneck kid from posting from his butthurt heart
sad lil fucker
if he's over 15, it's even sadder

>trying this hard

>inbred upset his sister hasn't come home from date with Tyrone yet so he can taste her nigger semen dried panties, detected.

Why not just dig through the hamper and see if you can find your mom's period panties?

Always wondered what people tasted like. Let's keep this thread going. Any anons eat anyone before?

Similar to pork. Human and swine flesh have a lot in common.

Not true. Interviews with modern tribes which practice ritual cannibalism say the taste of human flesh is closest to beef. (They also say the tastiest part of a human is the ball of the thumb.)

>tfw you'll never taste BBQ longpork while admiring their pretty severed head

I've also heard veal. And various reports that either forearms, neck, or ribs were best.

veal?

what tribes still do this?

I think remote tribes on Borneo are the last people on Earth to practice ritual cannibalism. There are rumours that there are still uncontacted tribes in Borneo too. With all the little islands no one knows for sure.

Yep

Yeah, I dunno. Seems most likely we'd taste like pork. Although if we taste more like beef then I guess at least some cuts off younger humans might taste sorta like veal.

Breasts are glands, some larger than others. That’s why some girls tits are flabby and fatty while others are heavy and full.

I’ve heard pork many times. I’ve also heard specthat it’s one of the reasons for the Muslim prohibition on pork from way back when.

Are glands good eating? I honestly don't know. I don't really eat offal.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.