Okay, long story short:

>Random email in junk folder from Russian chick
>"Eh, I'll read it anyway."
>Respond for keks
>Turns out, it's a real person, holds actual conversations
>Turns out, she's 10/10
>Turns out, she wants to marry foreign man
>Soundstoogoodtobetrue.jpg
>Tell her, "I'm a bum who lives in my grandmother's basement. And psychotic. And don't take my meds. And hate women."
>Send her pictures of myself anyway
>She says today, "Hey, you're super cute. Come visit me in Russia. You can stay at my house."
>TinEye search all images she sends of herself, they are all originals,
>Reverse email check, nada.
>Pic Related

Okay, so I give everyone a chance, no matter what, and it's gotten me almost killed more than once. Besides TinEye and Google reverse image search, what other methods can I use to verify this shit. If she sends me plane tickets, I don't want to get sold off as a sex slave.

Also, the first thing I said to her was, "If you're trying to get married for citizenship, I'm cool with that so don't pretend we'll just get the ball rolling." She didn't jump at it.

99.999% this is some scam or mafia operation or some crazy shit I don't want to get involved with. 0.001% I score autistic 10/10 qt3.14 Russian waifu. How do I prove it either way?

Other urls found in this thread:

findface.ru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

>being this retarded

If you get plan tickets, go. Just don't visit the slut.
Or do...
Been a sex slave is my personal fantasy
Up to you dude.

Please help me Sup Forums. I don't want to get lost in a foreign country. I don't want to pass up potential. If this is real, she's a crazy psycho bitch that doesn't afraid of anything, which is perfect.

>0.001% chance.

>believing even this much

Can I have her email?
Russian chicks are hawt.

Post it here.
[email protected]

>This guy

Here's the thing. She did not ask me to send her money. She asked me to go there. That's my hangup. None of the popular scammers invite you to their house, they always want money and then never show up.

@OP Maybe she doesn't want money; just your organs.

>@

That's the thing. How do I do the research to know for sure? 0.001% is worth ten minutes on the internet in the right spot. Or even a phone call to someone who does shit like that for a living.

They'll probably kidnap you thinking all Americans are rich

if pic related, I've seen this girl before
the girl you're talking to is not the girl in the pic.

if pic not related, fuck it, not like life is that worth holding onto anyway. Go for it.

Ask her for her phone number and talk to her on the phone? Or Skype

But do that shit at least before you go to Russia on a whim lol

Thinking you personally know someone in a picture on Sup Forums

You're probably what, 15 or 16?

I've been here for 10 years and it's only happened once to me

I told her I was broke. This whole thing is super sketchy, I'm only here to see if somebody has a secret I don't know.

Dude skype first
You don’t want to lose your organs for some bullshit

And they don't want my organs, trust me.

Yeah but even so, broke to them could mean more money than they have. They probably think they can hold you for ransom or something or sell you to isis.

There's a million different bad outcomes here. How do I fact check it so I know for sure?

Video calls first dude. A lot of pen pals become couples i know for sure but you need to do that shit first

Thank you. You helped somebody today.

For the win. 5 points to Gryffindor.

So in summary
>get random email
>turns out to be real woman
>is super hot
>thinks you're hot regardless of the fact she knows you're autistic
>you don't know how she got your email
>you're genuinely considering going to Russia to meet 'her'
M8 you need to fucking stop your dick is writing cheques that your soon to be harvested organs won't be able to cash

Visit her, what's worst that can happen? Cannibals baiting you? Getting send to mine as slave? Getting fucked in old man sex dungeon?

Ask her for a pic of her face with a time stamp. Won't save you if it turn out she is a the girlfriend of a organ donor, but it's a step to find out if she is at least a legit person.

*organ harvester
I'm too tired for this.

And that ladies and gentleman is how little jimmy was coaxed into the modern day slave trade

Hope you have loads of cash buddy.
Fucking niggers from shithole internet caf' in Africa are on to you
Brace yourself, blackmail incoming.

This op don't be the fucking idiot who wanks on cam or sends a dick pic then gets blackmailed

Obviously it's fake but in the off-chance it isn't, ask her to go no cam with a timestamp. Do that for everyday for a month. If this person does that, you should go, even if it is an organ mafia they're very good at their job haha

>"I'm a bum who lives in my grandmother's basement. And psychotic. And don't take my meds. And hate women. But despite all of this, I can get you a green card."

ftfy

Ask for a video call or shit like that

you are going to lose all of your organs.

This.
She won't even fuck you. Ivan will be standing behind her with a knife ready to take out that liver of yours while your corpse is still warm.

huh

Kiss goodbye to at least one kidney.

ask some russian user to go and check her house etc

2ch.hk

Try this shit findface.ru

''She'' Probably sent that to 1000 other random emails and you were the only one dumb enough to respond.
Pic: OP

Show pics of convo or it didn't happen

Fucking hell!
That pic has me in tears!

Where did you find "her" first. If it's junk mail, ask where she got your email and why she is mailing you. After that stop talking to her or donr give ANY personal info or accept ANYTHING. Dont let them blackmail you into shit.