My gf wants 3 things

my gf wants 3 things.

1. I have to blow a dick. If i do such thing, she'll eat a girl out for me. I love to imagine her doing lesbain stuff.

2. I must drink her pee. Pretty ok with that. If i do so, she'll swallow mine.

3. I have to let her poo in my mouth. She doesn't really like that but she finds hot that i force myself to keep my mouth opened. Not swallowing or anything.

Should I? I love her and want her happy

Can I ask why the two last ones? What kind of girl is she and where did you even find this girl.

>being this desperate to keep a gf

faggot

Break up

women are gross

Sure

If you are comfortable doing those things, then go for it. Of course pics or it didn't happen.

i found her chatting ten years ago. Turns out to be a lovely being. She's kind of dirty tho. She'd love to force me doing stuff i wouldn't do with anyone else just because is "her".

Fucking cucks. I will wipe you out.

What the fuck is wrong with you?! Ditch the bitch, get a real woman. Christ, I thought being a virgin was bad...

you are whipped

All of those sound awful.

I would go for some raming for raming but if i had to choose between these 3 i would say
1.no
2.maybe
3.NO FOR FUCKS SAKE

What a bottom feeder male you gotta be to even consider this?
Sheesh.
I heard of alpha and beta males but you gotta be a err, gamma male?

You had me up until number 3.

Your mouth is not a loo for her poo. Dont do it user

>have to
>must
>have to

You don't have a girlfriend

She's going to get you to do all the stuff and then refuse to do what you want, and you won't be able to force her because that's sexual assault. Have fun eating shit.

GTFO as quick as you can

The joke is on you... she's already doing lesbian stuff with her friends, and fucking behind your back and just wants to bicuck you before finding a really bullshit reason to leave you. It's her ultimate punishment of your beta ass. Well, maybe not... she didn't ask you to let him punish your ass. #2, whatever... #3... I'd prefer not, but #1 is a deal-breaker and she isn't planning on staying with you and your STDs after.

how about just kill yourselves, you degenerate

If you do this you will break up. Respect is broken and you’ve positioned yourself as an infinite pussy to her. You want her to eat pussy then tell her to eat pussy. She probably wants to anyway. So, when you break up, you’ll be at home alone with a gun in your now cock holder while she’s gang blowing niggers. The las three things you’ll think about are:

1.) you are a faggot for sucking a dick
2.) you drank piss from a whore
3.) you asked a skank to shit in your mouth

Trigger pulled.

How can you say you love her if you wont even let her poo in your mouth?