What the fuck is going on with my back, Sup Forums? If I look down, this verterbra sticks way the fuck out...

What the fuck is going on with my back, Sup Forums? If I look down, this verterbra sticks way the fuck out. I have back pain in my upper back centralized in that area. Not stinging pain, just a dull ache all the time. I'm 19, I feel like it's way too early for back problems, wat do

bump

have a friend pop it back into place. a few light taps with a mallet or hammer will get that baby where it needs to be.

what if i do not have a hanmer, mallet, or friend

bump pls

you need professional chiropractic help. otherwise if you dont have someone to move it at your home (not with hammer btw), you can start by improving your posture especially when sleeping. if you habitually sleep on your stomach, you need to get in the habit of sleeping on your back instead.

>19
>too early for back problems
So you're not in the army i take it

I could improve my posture and see a chiropractor, yeah. but it's not irreversible you don't think? I just don't want to have a shitty painful life

no, I was going to join the marines but I realized I was too much of a pussy

Alright, just calm down first.
Seeing that bone is no big deal. Genetics maybe. What you need to know though is that all it means is that you don't have much fat/muscle over that area. Mine's like that too

As for the dull back pain all the time, you need to get that checked out. You've identified a problem, but you're not a doctor and you can't self diagnose. What happens when you do is that you see a small abnormality, think it's the root cause, come to Sup Forums, and get trolled.

you could be fucked, user! back pain is inevitable for humans if they live into their 20s+. see a professional and be careful with your bones. how long have you been hurting by the way?

That image is normal. The C7 vertebra is supposed to stick out more than the rest. It’s literally called the vertebral prominence for that reason.

That being said, if you have real back pain, see a real fucking doctor, not a chiropractor.

cyst ?

Kek

yeah, I know. I just also wanted to get some reassurance that I wasn't fucked for life lol, thx for the straightforwardness user

kek you just skinny I had it too

This

kuck

I feel like that's just c-7 and that's why it looks like it's sticking out too far.

Well thank god. I'm a cuck anyways I guess, because I already got an x-ray and they said my shit was fine, and the pain had gone at that point, but i'm not convinced now, because it's back again. Maybe muscle tension? I work a physical job, loading packages at ups

eh, hasn't been a problem until like last year. I started having occasional aches my junior year of high school though (3ish years), but nothing significant.