Wwyd thread. Continued from

Wwyd thread. Continued from

kik masterofjen if you want a wwyd for your girl or want too do one about mine.

Would love to come up behind her and slide my cock right between those gorgeous asscheeks, smacking them as I pound her and cum deep deep inside her

Wanna push on her back to bend her forward and hold her hands together behind her while I slide my cock into her asshole and lightly choke her. I'd pound that gorgeous booty til she starts screaming and blow my load all over her back, then push her into the pool

Hit over over the head with the butt of a knife. Lift her skirt up and pus her face into the ground. Slide her panties over and rape the fuck out of her asshole. Her tears and struggle make me harder. Then I grope her tits and continue to destroy her asshole. Put her on the counter and expose her tits. Take a photo with her phone of me ramming her with her tits out in the mirror. Post it on to her social media.. Ram her throat with my cock. Shove her phone in her pussy. Make sure vibrate is on.Her family and friends texting her will make her cum. Then I cum down her throat. Tie her up. Gag her. Then hang her on a tree upside down.

Moar of her?

sexy af, thanks user.

I'd push her down ad lay her on her back with her arms above her head and spread her legs, then pull off her shorts/panties and take off her bra, and gently rub her watermelon on her clit. Once her pussy is nice and wet, I'd put the watermelon in her mouth and start fingering her with one hand and choking her lightly with the other, getting her really horny and eager for my cock. She starts squirming and moaning in pleasure, so I spread her lips and slip my cock into her moist pussy. It slides right in, and she lets out a deep breath and starts panting as I fuck her. I'd ram her over and over, going faster and faster and choking her harder and harder til she starts gagging and choking, desperate for breath until she finally passes out. That's when I'd flip her over and grab her hair while I pound her tight little asshole til it rips open, and keep fucking til I eventually cum deep inside her. Then I'd leave her there, unconscious and full of cum with no clothes on, ready for anyone to come along and fuck her all over again

bump

eat that ass

Nice tits

damn

wwyd?

bump. Stop posting pictures without doing WWYD for anyone

slowly remove her bikini on that beach, bottoms first as i trap her ankles together. lay her back untie her bikini and go to town in her tight pussy, as people watch. maybe some people join in. who cares. i'll be filling her pussy with cum and sand and watching her squirm uncomfortable as people cum on her, sticky with seawater and semen

>nice trips
Come up from behind and kick her in the back of the leg so she falls down on her knees, and hold her by the hair so she doesn't go all the way down. Then come up in front of her with my cock out in her face, and pull on her hair to force her mouth onto my cock, and throat fuck her til she gags and eventually passes out and falls to the ground on her back. I'd climb ontop of her and throat fuck her some more and blow my load down her throat, and tilt her neck back so she chokes on my cum.

maybe nicole can get a second one because trips? involving her virgin asshole or pussy>

This hot little minx on the left. I would kiss her passionately....growing more and more so. Slowly slide my hand up her shorts and into her warm wet dripping pussy. Finger her for awhile uni she couldn't take it anymore and went down on me. I'd let her slobber all over my cock until I busted a hot sticky mess into her throat.

Also, moar

I'd kick her in the cunt for fake laughing

what else would go on for nicole the hot little minx? maybe her virgin pussy or ass?

Ok but you gotta do one for her

I'd push her up against the wall and start groping her tits with one hand while rubbing her pussy over her shorts with the other. Once she's nice and horny, I'd take off her shorts and move her panties to the side, and hold her leg up while I plow her little cunt over and over. I'd suck on her neck and pinch her nipples til she cums on my cock, then turn her around and press her face against the wall, prop her ass up, and fuck her asshole as hard as I can. I'd pound her harder and harder til I bust off inside her, then push her to the ground and be on my way

this wannabe artist would be lured into a nice studio, for maybe a nice art gallery, but she learns that it's just her and a bunch of guys. before she knows it her top is being pulled down, tits expsed as she's being raped against some empty canvasses, making new art with semen and body paint. she'll be taking 4 or 5 cocks at the same time of course, with one in her ass and two in her hands, one in her pussy and mouth

This outfit is prime for some fun

I'd approach her on the beach and take her hand; lead her away from the other people. Start kissing her and making out with her harder and harder. Slip her tuts out from behind their cover and play with her nipples. When she starts getting wet I would flip her around and push her bottoms to the side, slide my rock hard cock into her from behind, and pump. Slow and deep, but building speed. Harder and harder until I pull out and spin her around. Lift her up and fuck her face to face; holding her up in the air. I would gush deep inside of her and kiss her deeply.

Still moar

you would cum in her unprotected virgin pussy user? what else?

Wwyd to Amy, feel free to be brutal

Oh hell yeah. She is fine as fuck

I'd love for her to dress as a high school girl and roleplay. Make her earn that A...get on her knees and lick my shaft up and down. Slide my throbbing cock into her tight little asian pussy. Burst as her pussy lips clench tight around my cock, and her hands grab my ass pushing me farther and farther inside of her.

Wwyd do this slut?

she would enjoy it so much she would risk being bred? that must be so hot. what about her virgin ass?

yeah, we're not doing monkeys today
take it over to the kiddie board, k?
fuckin mongoloids
disgusting

I wouldn't penetrate it, but I'd slide my hard cock back and forth in her cracking while she was bent over....slowly going more and more back until the tIp started pecking at her soft pink pussy lips. As she got wetter and wetter I would rck back and forth more and more until.....BAM. thrust full force into her eager little pussy. The sound of my body slamming into hers hard and rhythmic, faster and fastereo until it's drowned out by her whimpering. Her body shaking as she organs and she snaps her pussy lips tight and holds onto my cock

i dont know user, this tight ass would be penetrated so fast. what do you think she'll look like in her first gangbang?

Nicole isn't for sharing user...
She craves my cock, and longs to sip my cum.

what else would be done to her?

Wwyd to Katy?

Wwyd??

WWYD?

I'd live to kiss her knees, and slowly kiss my way up to her black silky panties. Slide them off and begin to kiss her inner thighs. I bet they are soft and smell like strawberries.

Start to slide my tongue in her pussy lips and get her juices flowing. Flick her clip with my tongue and kiss her sweet lips. Reach up with my left hand and lightly grab at her tits; softly grab her ass cheeks with my right.

Let her grind about abit on my face as she organs and squirts abit.

Thanks user! I am off to bed to dream of Nicole and the family we will have together.

breed her well