Admit it user, you wish you could abuse a position of power to bang 10/10 bitches. But no, you’re stuck there alone...

Admit it user, you wish you could abuse a position of power to bang 10/10 bitches. But no, you’re stuck there alone, beating your meat to ME. Im Joe Biden, and I think its hilarious u kids talking shit about me. u wouldnt say this shit to Me at inauguration, im jacked. not only that but i wears the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants and hang out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

I can’t stop cumming to joe biden

Hey speaking of inauguration...does anyone remember Biden's wife giving Obama an open mouth kiss at the inauguration? There used to be a video of that floating around somewhere

Biden is ok in my book. One of the few democrats I don't dislike.

Faggot

Monkeys love kisses too

Who are the others?

I wish Lena Dunham would rape me too

I can't think of them right now.
Oh yea, John Lennon and John McCain, and they're both dead, so...

i cant stop laughing. wtf is biden doing. i think biden is a good dude but holy shit. she's clearly uncomfortable.

Lena is a girls name. Girls can't rape dudes. The body has ways of shutting that whole thing down.

kek

The only thing that shuts down in my body is my immune system because I have HIV

My body does. It's called a bodyslam.

On the other hand, I just googled Lena dunham, and I'm not so sure my body does gave a way of lifting that ugly pig off the ground.

You poor poor nigger.

Can we have more of this highly inappropriate behavior?

She’s a girl that everyone on the left loves because she’s a feminist at the level of Anita Sarkeesian, but she admitted that she used to touch her sister while she was asleep but no one on the left cares that she’s a rapist

He does drive a mustang and keep a loaded shotgun above his cabin door, and as much as I enjoy Trumps daily spewing of retardation on twitter, I think Biden did a much more better job of talking like an in-politician, pissing off the president, and putting his foot in his policy advisers mouths. At least the guy can form a coherent thought and see it through to a fucking complete sentence, jesus...

Oh yea?
Is that what everyone on the left thinks?

un-politician.
As in, talking off script.
Fucking autocorrect

What are these levels you have everyone categorized into?

You should make a handy infographic to illustrate your amazingly insightful view of reality. You can use black and white construction paper and some tape.

I only use red construction paper because it’s easy to read pencil on it

Apparently a decent bit do