Species dysphoria

youtube.com/watch?v=gHttU1Baymo

When will people recognize transspecies? When will Obama tell public schools to let them use the school fire hydrant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL30WC8xrkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When can we start crushing these retards' brains on the street?

Even this mentally ill chucklefuck has had a girlfriend at some point in his life and I'm still a virgin at 18.

I'm tying a noose as we speak. Fuck this.

>Species dysphoria
>dysphoria

Check your privileged. They ARE what they believe they are in their minds. There's no dismorphing going on at all, you racist bigot

Now now, hold up, let's not be to hasty.

I want to see if any mildly-attractive women want to be my dog.

This. I think.

Honestly, I really think that humanity is long overdue for a plague or a world wide ethnic firestorm.

This Morning basically enabling children watching telly in the morning to observe a dog fetishist.

That suit is sexual and nothing else. It has bondage like binding and skin-tight appearance. I would of maybe understood if it was a fursuit but this man is getting his fucking rocks off knowing millions are watching his sick degenerate actions.

Kek has a sense of humor granting these trips.

Daily Reminder natural selection tried to prevent these lunatics from spreading their genes.

Damn, that's a fucking shameful waste of some sweet trips.

If someone wants to do it, then who cares? As long as they aren't demanding the government pay for their weird hobbies, I fail to see the problem. This has no impact on my life or any of yours.

duuude

>he refuses to sit like a human
NO-STHAP
i want off this ride

we need to kill these people

Holy shit the doll eye thousand yard stare of the ugly bitch next to it.
>former fiancee
>she thought it was a normal Christian man
>one day she comes home to the house they rent together after long as shift at wallmart.
>see's dogman
>WTFNOPE.jpg
>this is the real me

this is not fucking okay

-it glorifies BDSM subculture
-it's obviously fetish-related (he bowed his head like a puppy when the old vanilla TV host scolded him)
-it glorifies BDSM subculture TO KIDS

holy shit i had no idea dog people existed. is this a great britain thing only??

These people are a step above trannies, as at least they don't take their bullshit to court when they're "oppressed" by normal people, nor do they have an apologetics movement for them on Tumblr.

>as at least they don't take their bullshit to court when they're "oppressed" by normal people, nor do they have an apologetics movement for them on Tumblr.

yet

YET

Please, I was about to lose mine, and then I got cock blocked by pabst blue ribbon.

This indeed. Try it with your girl sometime, it's quite fun to make her drink water from a bowl using her face.

What is this? I am interested

Where's my tail and collar, gagged twink?

I had an old girlfriend who was super into kitten play. It was a fetish thing only and she was a total leech, but it was an acceptable negative when she was essentially my live-in personal onahole.

Don't worry senpai. 22 here. It gets better. Just think of your sexuality as something like a drug addiction. Or like you're infected with a neural parasite or something. I'm coping pretty well. I don't really want to have sex anymore. I just jerk off once a week or so for my prostate health.

old meme of some jewish midget yelling at a guy.

Fucking summer is here boys.

>Newfags everywhere
>Summerfags everywhere
>And we still haven't overcome the reddit refugee crisis

Dunno if Sup Forums will survive to winter boys.

Fun fact, I complained to Ofcom about this straightaway when I saw it broadcast

I am trans-Nazi, as wearing SS officer's uniform at home makes me feel good and it's totally not a sexual fetish at all.

Fucking disgusting when that dirty tranny popped up at the end and made that snorting noise.

>implying summerfags exist

wew it sure is summer in here

This is more terrifying than anything that's ever come out of Nazi Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=cL30WC8xrkk
That's not very progressive of you citizen.

This is still creepier

no,not THAT, not that!!!

He's too powerful.

I can't go on

Slippery slope doesn't even cover it at this point the slope is getting so steep that it's turning into a cliff.

>These people are a step above trannies, as at least they don't take their bullshit to court when they're "oppressed" by normal people, nor do they have an apologetics movement for them on Tumblr.

Give it 5-10 years, less if Hillary wins.

Soon we'll have employers being forced to hire actual dragon-kins, complete with plastic surgery, makeup, permanent costumes etc.

I just look deeply into this picture OP, I don't know what to do.

>When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

S-should I become a walker for these people?

Good boy, Bite the curb boy

>Even this mentally ill chucklefuck has had a girlfriend

If it helps you feel any better, it was a British girlfriend. He may as have had a relationship with Gollum.

jesus

That is disgusting !

Does America let this happen?

"Great" Britain basically suck America dick

>tfw no transspiece Lithuanian pet

livestream faggot

So does he date that landwhale?

jesus christ she's fucking landwhale and he's more or less handsome.

Well considering people can have a doctor cut their dick off and turn it inside out for their boyfriend to fuck, this isnt really surprising. We also start our boys on puberty inhibiting drugs now so they can look more like women when they get older. They get special bathroom privileges too.

Many of us hate this society but it is forced upon us. I didn't ask for this.

Remove Furry When?

> It exists
xtube.com/profile/SammyCatnipnik-9183728#videos

I am not ok with this

I'll be honest, if there was ever some new technological breakthrough that let you quickly become some kind of proper wolf/human hybrid with a bitching tail and enhanced senses I would do it in a heartbeat.

This looks like something straight out of a horror movie.

spooky4me

>mfw i have a weird husband

>you wake up as a real life furry

Would you an hero Sup Forums?

The look on his missus' face says it all.
>I'm fucking never going to live this down now.

This is some shit straight out of the shinning. What the fuck?
>it's not a sexual thing
Bullshit

Kissless virgin here. Just turned 23 today. You stop caring after a while

This wouldn't be so bad if THERE WEREN'T MUSLIMS INVADING YOUR ISLAND

Are you kidding? I would start masturbating furiously and start licking myself

PURGEFUCKINGPURGE
FUCKING PURGEPURGEPURGE

FUCKING WHY. HOW DID IT GET SO BAD

hes fucked in the head

>the slippery slope isn't real

www.tumblr.com/tagged/otherkin

I want this dog faggotry to make it big so the mainstream will finally lash back against all this "you are whatever you self-identify as" faggotry