Cock r8 m8s?

cock r8 m8s?
1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

bump

final bump

i would suck and lick it until you'd cum in my mouth... :)

aw thanks :)

Rate?

9/10, love the head :)

?r8?

looonnnnnggg. and love the body. 8/10

micro/10

Rate?

faggots

So far all look pretty good imo, then again I'm not picky.

That head is amazing. Great shape, colour, and size. 7/10.

Like how it sticks straight out. Looks thick, great head. Nice and smooth, good looking balls. 9/10.

Long and slender, very clean. 8/10. (I like your bod btw.)

Uncut, some nice looking veins. Liking the downwards hang of it, balls are pretty nice too. 7.5/10.

Good length and great girth. You have a few predominant veins, and they look hot. Uncut as well. 9/10.

Guess my girth?

thoughts?

That thing is ginormous, goddamn. I don't even know, 7, maybe 8 Inches around?

Nice length. Looks like it has a bit of a curve, also good. Smooth. Head shape looks nice, and uncut, I believe. 8/10, also you look pretty comfy in there lol.

a little over 6" in girth actually lol. Thanks for the nice compliment though
i'd like to think i'm pretty blessed

6"-7" probably would have been a more a reasonable guess lol. Anytime user, and I agree. Some are blessed with length, while you were given the girth. Although, you seem like you have a nice length as well.

My length is like 7 1/4" so I hope thats pretty okay all things considered.

looks kinda nice, how big?

hmm 9/10 looks really smooth

pretty cute, would definitely get on knees and suck

I like you balls 8/10

user, 7 1/4 inches is more than okay lol. Those are some nice measurements. 7 1/4 x 6 inches. Wow. Nice balls btw, they look big as well.

want in my mouth now please

I'll suck your dick too

would put in bp and ride 9/10

I'm terrible at guessing ,=\ it's cute though

sexy

they're pretty decently large i guess haha. probably contributes to my pretty big cum loads so i'm not complaining

cute

just here to post my wiener

not bad, looks kinda little ^>^

Kik?

Thank you :) and it is a bit, but I don't mind

I knew you would produce big loads with those. All in all, you have some nice junk user.

Really nice balls. Uncut. Do you have any pics with a full hard-on? 5/10 for now.

Actually, I'm circumcised, lol just a loose cut. And yes, probably the best picture I have saved.

Rate?

Bump

rate?

very nice cock! 10/10, no homo!

Oh lmao, that's alright too. Gotta say, you are one of the best examples of what a grower is. Amazing balls, large and hanging low. Nice length.7.5/10.

Clean, stands upright, pubes are coming in nicely. 6.5/10.

Head looks very nice. Good shape, amazing colour. Quite clean. 6.5/10.

thank you for the review!

My pleasure user. It's a good one. :)

rate

I love this one. Very long, bends upright, and that bush is looking good. This is a 10/10.

Nice length. Smooth. Seems uncut. That vein looks nice too. 7/10.

Completely forgot to mention that I love how your head looks. Genuinely sexy shape, and the colour is great as well.

r8?

1/2

2/2

How does mine rate?

Rate?

Thick, looks juicy tbh. 7/10.

Good length, liking the bit of veins. Great head shape, clean shave. 8/10.

Good length. Like the shape of your head. Balls are nice and plump. 8.5/10.

Love the overall shape. Balls look great, most like hang low when you're sitting or standing upright. 9/10.

Low hanging balls are great. Very clean. Sticks out straightforward. 7/10.

it is a good one but all the others got more points than mine :(

Thanks for 9/10 rate! Glad you like the overall shape and my lower hanging balls.

ty

R8...

I’m not sure if you all are aware of this. But this thread is quite homosexual in nature.

Aw. Well, since you posted twice, and I like you, what about I bump it up to a 7.25/10? I think it's worth it. What about you?

You got some real sexy junk user. You earned it, thanks for posting.

My pleasure user. It's a really nice dick.

Head shape is nice, liking how your pubes look. Seems like a good length, stands upright. 7.5/10.

Says the lurker in an all dick thread...
I'm comfortable with my sexuality are you?
Why even enter the thread on pretense alone that makes you a little curious and or confused..
Come on be honest you have seen a few up close and can't come to terms with the fact that you may have liked it, the closet doors made of all types of wood. Sup Forumsro...

First time poster not second u got your dicks confused Sup Forumsro lol

Heres mine, the Jew who circumsiced me when i was an infant screwed up, cant really feel anything when having sex.. but I do get alot of compliments from the ladies. Just want to know what cumming from a blowjob feels like

Prolly my fav in the thread love the balls

Oh shit. You're the user in the jeans and flipflops, while the second dick in the cool-coloured image belongs to someone else. My bad.

Sucks to hear what happened to you user. You do have a good looking one though. Nice bend, great balls and it looks pretty thick. 7.5/10.

I've had no complaints from the stay at home wives I've been fucking.

Diff angle

Measurements be a tiny bit over 7 inches in length and as for girth ill have to go on what ive hear which is that i am really thick

Yummy cock

(Assuming the text post is yours as well lol.)
There's been no complaints because that's one nice dick. Great length, some nice veins. Upwards curve is hot, and that's probably one of the nicest looking heads I've ever seen. Pubes growing in nicely too. 10/10.
Also completely unrelated, but that tank top looks good on you.

Would look way better circumcised

Since there are no black cocks in this thread I will proudly represent all BBCs.

bump

Smooth, uncut, pretty nice length. 7.5/10.

Bump.

How's this?

Do you need custom cock rings when they are metal? I can imagine getting too hard where it won't come off and the blood won't flow back

That's one of the hottest curves I've ever seen. Dorsal vein is really nice, head looks good. Seems thick and long. 9.5/10.

Looks pretty thick. Has a good length. Clean shave, head is nice too. 7/10.

Uncut, smooth. Some fine veins. Nice curve, nice balls. 8/10.

Thx. I'm stroking as we speak.

Oh, I like the sound of that. Keep on stroking, user.

Bout to blow

Mind posting your cumshot? Webm or pic, whatever is easiest and most accessible.

Slurp slurp