Why isn't Sup Forums funny anymore?

Why isn't Sup Forums funny anymore?

>Inb4 it is hurr durr

because of niggers

My statement stands.

Becasue all the OGs and M00t left a long, long time ago.

I'll tell you why. This is THE most active thread on Sup Forums right now

It is a thread for sharing jailbait

This board is a forum for closet pedophiles

If you want to make Sup Forums funny again, spidey the fuck out of these threads.

Make Sup Forums great again

Because sellouts.

I seriously need backup. I cannot fight this fight alone.

Because it's been taken over by clueless, humorless morons.

lurk moar

Post the funnies Sup Forumsro

Burn in hell creep faggot, you are the cancer

Lurk more? LURK MORE BITCH? I have been here longer than you have lived.

Maybe you two should kiss it out

dude wut

Because reddit and Tumblr showed up and found out it wasn't the scary place they thought it was and they never left.

cause it's just a way to make self driving cars smarter

>you ever wonder why all the captchas you solve are street signs and vehicles?

That's not the same thing my dude. They use street signs and addresses because that's what their Google Streetcar photographs.

If you do the Legacy capcha you're helping reinforce OCR algorithms and B.O.B. store scanners

Thoughts?

Too many of the following;
1. Edgelords.
2. Alt-right retards.
3. 12 year olds.

What the fuck are you talking about, fat boy?

Maybe y'all should post some funny shit.... Like actually funny.

Too many perverts trading fucking fb/ig more like

where is the spiderman? where is the horn that was blowing? they are gone, like tears... in... rain...

Read #3

I forgot that. Was mentally bracketing it with the 12 year olds. Bring back the vuvuzelas...

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

You can't make me.

Ding ding ding. Except I would make #2 #1.

I read this in the voice of Stanley Unwin.

INCELS

I think i just got mentally older

>File: 1472084343363.jpg (81 KB, 718x702)
this

I feel that

I thought that, but now I think the rest of the population just got mentally younger.

Did another one just now for comparison aaaaand
>it's still INCELS

lol I'm with this dude, yall are creepy

Because most of us from back then who are still around have ether almost turned into Carl or have.

Nope, most of 2 are really 1 pretending and those people have always been here, its just when normie sites invaded they troll normies pretending to be alt right. underage fags been here long time too, but new underage fags are worse than old underage fags because they dont follow rules and cant tell whats ironic and real because they dont follow rules, like lurking.

Also fuck off and die shitskin nigger.

You are almost as bad as the fags who lose there shit over an anime reaction image

Go back to redit faggot, you can circlejerk about trumps impending impeachment there for the next 7 years.

Creeps and pedos aren't new by any means; trust me, it's not that. Normies invaded and it became a haven for kiddies and fucking retards, moralfags and white knights, libtards and everything else that poisons the well.

As of tomorrow, I'll have officially been here for a decade and here's my perspective: Sup Forums was never good BUT Sup Forums USED to be better. Everything listed makes me wanna vomit when I see it. I'm not a fan of traps myselfor but I've come to realize it's a necessary evil to get rid of the normies, moralfags and white knights

>This place has nothing left for me
>Yet I still keep coming back...

While these ARE fucking retards, you're just as bad and while this IS an anime based board, you're fucking retarded too and so is anime
>"Hey look guys, it's the normal guy that isn't a fucking manchild/NEET!"
>Said no one ever

Only you Steven