Is Seth McFarlane red pilled? He seems to be

Is Seth McFarlane red pilled? He seems to be

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmSEFhrJ-8
haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.581031
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone who works in hollywood is redpilled.

They are sleeping with the lions.

He's partially redpilled

>Pretentious liberal douche
>Redpilled

Some times. My favorite family guy bit was, The Black Woman Vs the Italian man.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKmSEFhrJ-8

Even though he supports gun control, I am still a fan of his.

if lions are young girls and boys with stars in their eyes

not in the least. Watch him on kike bill maher. He claims to have no understanding of israel or what any of the fighting is about.

HE just got very lucky and followed out a trail blazed by South Park, where PArker still writes and directs each episode. McFarlane hasn't written anything for that show since the first season.

Do you know PArker writes and directs the show, the movies, the play, but still spilts evenly with Stone? We're talking BILLIONS, and he splits evenly. Why?

Bc Stone is a JEW and this is the only way SP was able to get away with the shit they used to do. Now the show is a hard-on.

Yes, he's redpilled about Jews and race.

>he Black Woman Vs the Italian man
He didn't write or direct it, you realize that? He's off trying to get people to take him "seriously" as a singer, which is hilarious and makes him into an automatic douchebag.

Asshole with too much shekels, somehow he managed to pull a contract where the Jews didn't rape him blind bc they didn't see any potential for real shekesl genenration.

Oh, and his movies SUCK. I mean, suck the biggest nigger prick you can imagine. Ted is a rim-job.

>he's redpilled about Jews and race.
evidence for this?

>talks to himself as a gay toddler and a dog.
>red pilled
user what the fuck are you thinking?

Nope. Endorsed Bernie Sanders.

I actually think he CAN be funny but his humor is so hit and miss. I will laugh probably 1/10 times at his jokes or whatever the fuck skit he's doing

He's left wing.

i hear "redpilled" used in mainstream media now. it's lost it's meaning.

What's wrong with his face? Does he have FASD?

If anything, the South Park creators are partially red pilled on some things. I can't think of a single thing where Seth McFarlane is red pilled.

He's a liberal fedoratheist. His pill is so blue it is the source of all blue.

>liberal pansy
>redpilled

You know he was in Boston on 9/11. Missed his flight because he forgot to set his alarm.

And he STILL doesn't believe in God. I'm not kidding either.

>Do you know PArker writes and directs the show, the movies, the play, but still spilts evenly with Stone?
source

>red pilled
>vote for democrats, or any political party really

pick one

Literally a west coast liberal faggot.

Are you fucking retarded, OP?

I have a sudden urge to wank off to Dillion Harper now for some reason

fucking reddit don't use greentext.

Fuck no. Liberal all day

No. Hollywood is owned by the jews. It's the media who floods the networks with degeneracy. Those hollywood shills are happy to watch you burn just so they make a quick buck.

>seems to be
you are some kind of fucking autistic...

Mcfarline is an atheist liberal hack who as soon as his cartoon got popular turned it into a soapbox for his degenerate, vulgar, leftist viewpoints. Our would be better if he had died on 9/11.

Oh and he can't fucking sing either.

>Missed his flight because he got a phone call from his Jewish overlords that wanted him to live so he could produce a cartoon partially responsible for the erosion of the family unit.
FTFY

His show makes fun of anything but he may lean left personally.

No he is just confident and has a good memory. His actual opinions are edgy 13 year old tier.

I don't know, he's so fucking unfunny so I haven't watched anything he had produced for at least 10 years.

>Dillion Harper
She is great.

>> 75115795
The jews think he is

haaretz.com/jewish/features/1.581031

> pic related
>"I was born Theodore Shapiro and would like to donate to Israel and continue to work in Hollywood forever"

He is an ugly manlet fag, so maybe...

>makes fun of anything
>almost exclusively liberal blowhard show
no he's bluepilled as fuck

He had a big fundraiser for Bernie. So really not redpilled

He's pretty much the polar opposite of redpilled and also staggeringly unfunny.

>>Dillion Harper
>She is great.

Only good scene is the one where she's wincing and crying through an ass ramming

Which is exactly what it'd look like if you were in Seth's bedroom on any saturday night. Except, there'd be a musical playing on the TV in the background.

M8 a good ole wank would be to Eva Strauss look her up my nigga

I don't think so, Family guy is full of Jew and racemixing propaganda, and general degeneracy.

family guy is only funny to autistic teens

>Only good scene is the one where she's wincing and crying through an ass ramming

Never seen that one of her's. Sounds terrible, you must be a bad person.

>missing the point

Shouldn't you be baking those cute little cock shaped cookies with pink sparkle frosting for Pride month?

>campaigns for and donates publicly to the Democrats
>Brian is his mouthpiece on the show
Redpilled af.

Tell it to the judge, creep

>atheist
>red-pilled
lol baka op u retarded.

Who is Seth McFarlane?
He looks a lot like Dillion Harper

He endorsed Sanders if you didn't know this.

He's a gay Bernie fan.
Not red-pilled

everyone in hollywood only cares about money. color of a party has barely anything to do with it

I love Seth MacFarlane. I think some of his stand up is funny. And I'm not a huge fan of his "Ted" movies, but I thought his movie, "A Million Ways to Die in the West" was pretty fucking funny.

family guy wasnt exactly the popular show is known as now, it was cancelled and the only reason it was brought back was because the DVD seasons sold so well

Are you serious? He's a liberal faggot. Unless he's changed drastically in the past couple of years he's a fucking cuck.

>mfw hate him
>mfw still think American Dad is hilarious and still watch it

>The FBI, NSA, CIA, and NOAA aren't all watching that scene right now

Pretend she's a dude if it makes you more comfortable.

>God personally intervenes to save some people but lets thousands of others die horrible deaths

Your God's a bit of a righteous cunt desu lad