Find a flaw

find a flaw

Space nigger

i cannot
'tis very fine craftsmanship indeed

bubble in beam at hilt end of lightsaber

You need to learn some dry brushing, my friend.

don't think that's a bubble just the part where the blade and hilt connect

lol so?

this

they should have instead made the blade go in to the hilt to hide that

Not Ahsoka

Shaak Ti is the hottest alien in any sci fi setting

Not white

show me a picture of her face and i'll agree, otherwise you're suggesting the hottest alien is a "woman" that could have the face of a molerat

shes not real
/thread

I want to hotglue her

this

her face is throwing me off now but she still has a nice butt

face is way hotter than that anime trash

that's a sideshow figure. they're usually worth hundreds of dollars.

subjective
I think it looks like a tribal nigger with a female body but that's my opinion

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>cumming on a $600+ figurine

>that's a sideshow figure. they're usually worth hundreds of dollars.

eh, that's what I get them for
this one is pretty pricey and she got the glue

pre-ordered pic related to be glued as well
I don't give a shit about price
dat ass is going to be covered when she comes out

I have reason to believe you might be bisexual.

>only 200 bucks

weak

Nah, not full blow yet
I'd def let a really feminine looking trap suck my dick because they normally look better than 90% of girls but I've never gone through with it
Had a faggot offer but I bitched out last minute
So in spirit I guess I am for having considered it but not official yet
the fuck you on about this one is $410

>yet

You didn't capitalize "flaw" and I'm pretty sure that isn't a proper sentance.

Also, you're a faggot.

I'm not denying it
I'd let pic related suck my dick in a heartbeat

it's a toy

that piercing makes it look like theres a tiny smiley face on her tit

now this one's face is better

>her
let's not lie to ourselves m8
own that shit like I am, I'd fuck his mouth

Non canon

You mean he didn't capitalise "find". And also it is a sentence unless you're in third grade and have just been told that "a sentence includes a subject, an object, and an action".