Can we get #prayforcharlesmanson trending on twitter?

Can we get #prayforcharlesmanson trending on twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=prayforcharlesmanson&src=typd
seanmunger.com/2013/07/27/earth-gary-hinman-death-house-manson-murders-santa-monica-california/
nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-jury-sentences-man-death-murder-wife-hit-man-article-1.3305989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you do understand who charles manson is right?

Yeah, he was a rapper.

don't really care tbh

where do you think you are

CharlieDidNothingWrong

hes not a murderer thats for sure

This basically

This

wrong.

He was he left fielder for the 62-67 Cleveland Indians. He hit .264, decent power and and had a decent arm.

I’m in

He actually is, but he's not in jail for that.

this

No, he was a performance artist and philosopher in the 1960s. He did some work with Sharon Tate.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

twitter.com/search?q=prayforcharlesmanson&src=typd

kek

are you Gene Shallot?

A hero obviously.

No, he himself never killed anyone.

No, one of the Marx Brothers

but nazi fags are jews

He come to me with money in his hand
He offered me, I didn't ask him
I wasn't knocking someone's door down, I was running from that
When I got out, I was in that
I was already through that, I had that
I had the studio, I went to the studio
I went to Vox Studios. I had it all, and I looked at it and said, 'This is a bigger jail than I just got out of.'
I don't want to take my time going to work
I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag
And ten or fifteen girls
What the hell I wanna go off into -- and go to work for?
Work for what, money? I got all the money in the world
I'm the king, man
I run the underworld, guy
I decide whos does what and where they do it at
What am I, gonna run around and act like I'm some teenybopper somewhere, for somebody else's money?
I make the money, man, I roll the nickels
The game is mine
I deal the cards.

seanmunger.com/2013/07/27/earth-gary-hinman-death-house-manson-murders-santa-monica-california/
accordian to this he appread with a samurai sword and killed the guy
you know he killed liked 9 people right but most of them he just told his cucks to do it

what did he actually do wrong?
he encouraged some murders, right? and did he serve longer time?
i mean, if i tell a bum at a bus stop to kil and he does, and i get the life sentence...wtf?

leading a cult of people and commanding them to murder for you is a bit different than just telling a random bum to kill

masterminding illegal activities is in itself illegal

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

quiet Gene

>Can we get #prayforcharlesmanson trending on twitter?
No. I met him when he was in Vacaville and I was going up to Folsom medium. He's a tiny little pussy. Like you.

keks

i like the way you think you wrote

That's a spammer. Same shit multiple times in multiple threads.

How great would it be if he managed to live and someday actually got out, and then the day he was released someone just fucking killed him.

Lucid is as Lucid does.

As clear as an azure sky of deepest summer oh my brother

BuMp

Yeah he's God
You'll burn in hell.
Of course Manson is a killer. God has taken many lives.

It doesn't matter, you can get the death penalty anyway.

nydailynews.com/news/national/las-vegas-jury-sentences-man-death-murder-wife-hit-man-article-1.3305989

you have taken being a edgelord to the next level and now your Sup Forums level has been upgraded. congrats.