ASK A GIRL ANYTHING!

ASK A GIRL ANYTHING!

If you wanna believe me or not is up to you. I will not show timestamps. Im decent with advice so fuck it.
Also my throat is on fire so im waitin for the meds to kick in

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

where is the clitoris?

Nice pasta faggot.

Your bait is weak

Dont care

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

There's one on the tip of my tongue now.
Blsblablabla

Tis i Stan! The clitoris! Behold my glory!

For real tho. Its about 2 inches above the vaginal opening. The lil bean...ya cant miss it

Faggot

Im a mananon nice to meet you.

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

The pleasure is all mine dear!
How are ya?

Go back to teddit fag.

Ill just feed the troll i guess

If you don't even have a dick then what good are you for?

Feminism is cancer!
Down with anyone who thinks the people they disagree with don't deserve the same rights they do.

>I will not show timestamps.
GTFO.

I can make babies.

Also i can cook pretty fucking well

ITT: A man poses as a woman. What a twist to this image board.

Well you can think that but youre wrong....just sayin

but can you cuddle a 400lb fat man?

Trolling, samefagging person acting as female and then responding with statements like this as bait. Not bad user. Not bad at all.

Tits or gtfo

Checked, also, you bear the burden of proof. I'm right until otherwise proven wrong, because girls simply do not exist here.

My bf is about 190 and i cuddle his chubby self easily... the chubs dont scare me away!!!

>If you wanna believe me or not is up to you.

Sure thing, nobody cares you faggot

Uh...what you talking about?

Samefag. If not, pathetic.

>bored or horny man poses as woman. Who would have thought.

Okay well like i said...youre wrong but feel free to think the way you want

Wrong posts. You're the one posing as a woman and replying to yourself in a white knight manner.

Again....uh what?

Since you have yet to prove me wrong, I'm right. Anyone who lurks or is active in any part of b knows that is the one and only truth.

>confirmed gay man

Wrong posts? Uh no its not....
If that were me replying to myself there would be a (you) their smart guy...

Then you are pathetic. You had your choices. You have shown interest in another man, but it is indeed okay to have homosexual tendencies.

Then you are simply pathetic. See

Well but thats the thing...you arent right...but its fine

Im confused....im not gay buddy

>said the man

Are you stupid?

TITS OR GTFO

Well you asked a man to cuddle a 400 pound man. Regardless whether that's you, it is a fantasy of yours I presume?

>said the incorrect user

It's 330 in the morning, on a weekday, on Sup Forums

Even if you are a woman, why would I give a fuck about your opinion?
You aren't an average gril, you are obviously some fat broken piece of garbage whose skewed opinions can be thrown out the window.

Nope....just ignorant

What are you talking about? I am the girl.
Im not gay...simply said my bf is chubby

The gay man desperately grasped at straws to prove his femininity on b. He thought fighting fire with fire would strengthen the point that he has a vagina, but everyone knew he had a boi pussi.

>I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser
Congratulations, you retarded yourself

This
This
Aaaaaaand this

Will you go out with me? I'm from Connecticut.

To verify it's me, ask some obscure thing that you can't google.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Cant sleep cuz im sick...and its 1:30am here user.

>why would i care about your opinion?
You dont have to. Im not telling you to...youre free to not care.

>fat
Nah

>broken
Ugh i guess a bit

>garbage
Eeeeeeehhhhh i wouldnt say that.

>skewed opinion
'Scuse me sir but i am woke

The comment was meant for >this gay man
Not you, gay #2

You're woke because you want to have a pussy, so you come on b as a man and live out your fantasy.

The neckbeard typed away at his keyboard assuming victory.
Little did he know he was wrong and indeed conversating with a girl.
The spaghetti begins to fall

I got me a boyfriend

What, he can't share? Selfish fuck.

I just want a pity fuck...

Sadly i have a pussy, a dick would be fun though.

What do your tits look like?

What does your cunt smell like?

What does your spleen sound like?

wehere does your earhole go?

Well i guess a can be considered a faggot...???

36C, Ghostly pale, blue veins here and there, saggier than im happy to admit but ive embraced my flapjacks

Never could really smell much. Aside on a hot day then i guess it gets a bit musty.
On my period it can get a bit strong and that annoys the fuck out of me

Well im pretty sure it sounds squishy

On the side of my head

>Hey I'm a girl but I don't have to time stamp so haha. I don't care if you don't believe me.

That's like saying that you're Obama. No one will believe you without proof.
Get a job, calvin

What’s the best rape you’ve ever had?

Except obama was the fucking president.

Im just youre basic bitch that comes at a dime a dozen in this world lol

Never been raped.

Sounds like a good spin off from the movie "never been kissed"

I smell dollar bills

Not a girl.

Sage.

Yea but i am so....

Awkwaaard

uk or usa ?

Usa user!

>talking like a 12 year old will convince people I'm a girl????

No i guess im just similar to a weird 12 year old...my apologies

tampons,pads or both ?

I used to wear pads when i slept and tampons during the day but they shift too much.

So at night i go bare...my period is extremely light so any mess would be rare.
But mainly tampons!

Maybe if you took a lesson grammar you wouldn't be a basic bitch anymore

How often do you masturbate and what do your orgasms feel like?