Who should I vote for in the upcoming QLD election?

Who should I vote for in the upcoming QLD election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqGiLOO1uz0
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3F2NXtCZNk&t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Captain Jack Sparrow

Malcolm Turnbull

Molly G

Why?

The labor candidates, the others literally will make your life worse. The liberals are the sluts of their big business political donators. They're only goal is to fuck the planet and rape your jobs and wage while trying to convince idiots who refuse to conduct any reason of the opposite.

Turbo Yoda

>pic related
or her candidate.

It really is time to give the two major parties a kick in the pants.

Same guy here,
Don't just vote of labor, actually read about them on their websites and make a legitimate decision. I
f they don't have their own they aren't worth your vote.

Because I'm sure our Prime Minister wants a down grade to state level, in a state that is not his home.

Make sure you vote properly and number all the squares. I'll generally

a) put the parties you really don't want last
b) above them, Labor or LNP in the order you prefer
c) ahead of them all, minor candidates

The minor candidates won't win, but if they get more than some percent of the vote, they get funding next time round.

Also, don't believe the bullshit about "preference deals", there are no such thing, only the order in which you complete your form matters. A losing candidate cannot preference your vote toward someone else.

Does labor support the greens though?

Greens and one nation are going last.

You're a legend, thanks man.
Don't forget to actually research about the candidates you wish to vote for.

Fucking liberals.
Blame Labor for high electricity prices, which rose after the liberals deregulated the electricity industry.
Campbell fucking Newman building tunnels that the council could not afford, requiring the state to bail him out, then blames Labor for spending the money.
We need a punch a polly in the mouth day.

Is this true?

just draw a dick on the paper because australia's fucked anyway

write in Yahoo Serious.

Oh no the carbon tax is increasing the price of electricity!
And did the price drop when they got rid of it? Nope, it's almost like privatizing the power stations and not switching to renewable is a bad economic idea.

> Oh my god Labor maxed out the nation's imaginary credit card. Fuck me, the notion that the nation's deficit has anything to do with the economic capacity is baseless.

Here is a gem for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=bqGiLOO1uz0

Labor are sluts of large organised unions. Far more directly and systematically than any associations the liberals have.

You literally cannot hold a senior role in the labor party without running a union first

this dog

No, don't vote, clearly you are too stupid to vote

whats your electorate?

Essentially, Australia is being pillaged by miners who claim to generate income for the nation and make large suspicious political donations to the liberal parties. They are in coups with the media to mask that fact they're fucking the nation over and instead blame the opposition for their own shitty economics.

Who is responsible for the Carbon tax?

>We need a punch a polly in the mouth day.

we need a repeatedly kick a polly in the dick until they stop talking shit day.

i'd like to see a system where any promises made by a politician are recorded, dated and put on a website with an expiration date. if they haven't fulfilled the promise by that date, they lose a finger, or two toes, then genitals, eyes, tongue and after that, internal organs, if they can keep going.

Kath Day Knight

essentially, australia is being pillaged by Gina Rinehart, who wants to have the entire country dug up and sold to China.

Have you realised without unions you'd be LITERALLY WALLOWING IN YOUR OWN SHIT,

Unions are for you by you, the working class.

Liberals, their political donators, and corrupt media are trying to portray to people like you, people who don't research anything, that the people who saved you from the master servant's act, are, corrupt?
What the fuck

Can you explain why the ROYAL COMISSIONS cannot find significant cases of corruption?

> Sell our iron to china
> buy it back as steel for more that it would cost to manufacture
>Logic

Capitalism, just ask Rupert Murdoch

Unions provide nothing to modern society. They are a relic from the early parts of last century where they worked hard for safety and workers conditions.

Now redundant.

and the liberals support this?

Hitler

Googled it for you.

Absolutely, they are the recipients of large political donations. They are being paid to do this, ignore shit.

Also the Australia is incapable of realizing this :\

Not sure if I'm retarded or all the bogans are.

Definitely Pauline. Kek has blessed her.

No one, donkey vote, labor are all a bunch of cock sucking hippies that bitch everything is sexist, racist or some kind of ist and go on about how australia needs more blacks and liberals are business whores, they would sell family for a quick buck and want to privatise and sell off our power grid and health care to China

Here you guy kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3F2NXtCZNk&t=30s

Because she is too stupid to realise she is part of a trend?

> We're being swamped by Wogs
> They integrate with Australian society and give us awesome food.

> We're being swamped by Asians a few years later
> Asians increase Australia's average IQ a few points + food

> We're being swamped by immigrants (a statistically small number)
> We're being swamped by Muslims.

I know these people can cause issues, you know what you do? Screen them you fuck goblins.

Praise kek, but you are looking the wrong direction.

I'd prefer labor over melting in the sun and being able to own a house or afford an education.

It is time! Praise Kek!

O'l Pauly mate

This man would beat Pauly

Wogs
>integrated + food
Asians
>integrated + food
Muslims
Integrated? No and look around the world for proof they don't want to.
Food? No and they want all the rest of Australians to make sure food meets their requirements.

She might be onto something.

Too many refugees.

Not enough skilled migrants.

I'm okay with skilled Asians because they help with the white trash problem that is going on here.

He is a sydney guy from the city irl.

If you're not voting One Nation you're not using your eyes.

inb4
>muh racism
the secrecy of the ballot box is your one opportunity to not be a fucking coward and make the tough decisions, even if you're not brave enough to say it out loud.

You never know,
If they fuck shit up, sure fuck 'em.

I knew a Muslim girl, straight A's and got Dux of the school.

If you're voting One Nation you hate life and existance.

No, but seriously, research will go a long way. Have a look around, read all the political parties' policies and read up on things.

If you actually attempt research, look at things from the most objective way you can. If you still want to vote for One Nation, I cannot help you, and I hope I'm the one that is wrong if you're the majority.

Just PLEASE make an effort, look for it actively.

Liberals are the political donation sluts of bigger corporations and lie through their teeth constantly and usually end up achieving the opposite of what they advertised they wanted to achieve.
One Nation is trying to appeal the the people who simply won't think about anything (similar to liberals).

She wants autistic kids in special schools.
Even high achieving autistic students.

She thinks out submarines can only stay under water for 20 minutes.

She is a high school drop out.

She makes people who don't like refugees be associated with her and her bogan followers.

She is an idiot.

Aren't you proud she is like a resurgent cancer that will never go away?
Aren't you proud she will legitimately get a significant portion of votes?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Australia’s population has gone up 40% in 15 years, just a reminder why cost goes up, more people equals more resources, houses have tripled in prices in 5 years, of blah blah don’t blame the people, your a racist is the only argument you have to promote such large immigration numbers then you are probaly a closet cuckold

Your wall of text is hard on the eyes to read mate, thanks for your contribution though :)

But a lot of those people are immigrants of the children of immigrants.

> Inb4 "they're out breeding us and killing the white race"

What about kebabs, dickhead?

She is the only choice.
First time I'll ever vote and I'm 39.

She is the worst choice and a non threat.

All the Asians I know just laugh at her.

Can't tell the difference between middle-eastern and Muslim, dickhead?

Have you tired a pork kebab it is fucking amazing

No.

Yeah generally I use their explosive yield

what?

Telling the difference between the sand peeps

A vote for One Nation is a vote for James Ashby, the gay pedo that actually runs the party.

Just keep the LNP out, that's all I ask.

Labor will work with the Greens depending on the circumstances. Though the Greens aren't exactly bad except for the radical leftist parts that infest their social/border policies. Better than supporting the Liberals who will just burn the country for a profit.

scab

cliff on james ashby?

I like them except for their refugee policies.

>there wouldn't be a backslide if unions were outlawed
>wages aren't already pretty stagnant relative to inflation
>fucking implying

m8, stop.