Continuation from last thread >>751147487

Continuation from last thread s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/boylord/boylord-a-space-opera-of-cats-vs-demons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No continuation, just s/fur plz

nice feet

Cute dress

For some reason I need to go to the catalog to make new threads.

That's what I've always done. Keep forgetting about that feature

Update 4chanX.

Don't want to end up with an incompatible version though, I'm using an old version of firefox.

What's preventing you from updating firefox?

Quantum or whatever the name is is a new version released heard mixed reviews.

Current one doesn't play nice with addons
I'm also too lazy to fix a bunch of settings again.

At some point it may be worth it, but I'll definitely wait until incompatibilities and bugs are dealt with sufficiently. Better multi-thread support could help my performance a bit after all.

That'll never happen, and you know it.

RIP just went to check the version of mine in the about window which caused to to update. Was on 56, now on 57 as of a few seconds ago. It's a visual downgrade. Welp.

From what I've heard it's currently barely stable enough to run for 30min for a bunch of people. It may never become truely stable, but a bit better than that should be possible.

The UI sure doesn't look nice at default. Bearable with some tinkering maybe. I've heard the aweful menu button now actually contains a usable menu though, so that's nice.

For multithreading, unsure

Firefox has always been unstable. It's the reason I've stuck to chrome for so long. It really loves to eat up >3GB of memory then slow to an utter crawl. Maybe it's improved in quantum. Only time will tell.

>Chrome in a nutshell
Why I post from my phone using Clover, too much RAM usage on Chrome.

Time to get a new phone, user. Never had troubles with it, even on my old android.

Lol not on Mobile, ya goof! On PC.

You running like 4GB of RAM or what?

Yeah!

I feel sorry for you.

Why? It's a Dell Inspiron 1545 and does what I need it to do.

n i c e f e e t

Except run chrome, which would mean Firefox would be even worse. Go on Ebay and buy a cheap 4GB stick of DDR3 to whack in slot 2. Or an 8GB stick if you have 2x 2GB.

But can it run Crisis?

I am going to upgrade my laptop eventually, but my money is tied into my truck at the moment.
On LOW.

Thats not good enough

Nice feet

I don't have that problem with FF50
I need to do some insane shit with it to even reach 3GB and it only starts getting slow around 5, which is when my pc is starting to run out usually.

Well, so it hardly touches half my CPU and due to bad single-thread performance it might make a difference.

It can run RCT on 1366x768 full screen just fine.
Mines a dual core.

Beep beep!

I previously had an Inspiron 1564 a long time ago with the AMD graphics (as apposed to Intel HD iGPU) and it couldn't run jack shit.

Maybe wait until the new AMD mobile chips become mainstream. They look pretty decent as an alternative to Intel.

It always hit 3GB pretty quickly for me on both of my PCs. Pretty unbearable.

>1366x768
Jesh

Fuck that, I'm an Intel guy. Had a bad experience with the RADEON series.
Jelly?

I want to boop her nose.

Well, the old one can allready fill two threads, so that's why your computer won't profit.
I wonder how much of a performance boost I can get from hyperthreading on my dual-core though.

Not jelly no, I feel bad for you man.

I'm talking about the new AMD mobile CPUs. AMD mobile GPUs might be crap, but they still beat Intel HD to the curb.

I did acquire a Dell Inspiron 7537 but I gave that to my girlfriend.
Why though?

From a few benchmarks I've seen it can be up to 30%. I hope you don't have it manually disabled if your chip supports it.

Eeeeeeeh.

Intel fanboy or something? I don't have anything against either. Pick the best price to performance, and that seems to be AMD as of late.

Any thicc?

Intel/HTC fanboy yeah.

Disgusting

No u

>Dell
My parents have one. Never again.

>I hope you don't have it manually disabled if your chip supports it.
I don't even know how or why to do that, so I'll be fine.

Their only problems in my experiences is their chargers go out fast and if it's not a good charger, the motherboard will refuse to charge the battery.

In the bios, if the option is provided.
There's better value for money out there user. Stay open minded. I currently have an AMD + Intel laptop. Was the best value for what I needed at the time, which is the only reason I used to buy it.

Nvidia GPU for me, Intel CPU for me. Am open to ASUS motherboards or others.

That is one reason why I just want to throw it at a wall sometimes. Now it's started to bitch about the replacement charger as well.
Another thing is that closing it makes it crash. Leaving it alone for two minutes makes it crash. It was built in this decade and was really fucking expensive yet can't run windows 10 because of a special snowflake graphics solution that doesn't have drivers. Also, a hinge is fucked for no reason.
That is a lightly used, maybe 7 year-old laptop... I don't want to see one that actually did get used much.

I've had too many problems with Dell. I'll agree on that. Give 'em a wide berth.

I have an Nvidia chip in my other laptop which is faster in 3D, but slower in compute. The only benefit I've had with them is the drivers... up until they drop optimization support because your gpu is like 2 years old.

That's my laptop in a nutshell lol! My Rayovac charger that worked flawlessly for the past 5 years suddenly only works 10% of the time, the other 90%, the motherboard freaks out. Closing my laptop too fast causes it to crash.

Mine is on Windows 7 x64 though and only has driver issues when the GPU overheats (I.e. covering the CPU fan with my leg)
Yeah, i detest that as well.

Good night s/fur, Filenames out. I got double AP to get all fortnight! I'll be back sometime!

Jesus. Never had any charger problems before except in an old netbook that I took to HS with me that I treated like utter garbage.

Open up your laptop and clean out the fan radiator, and repaste it. You won't believe how much of a difference it makes.

>Bearable with some tinkering maybe

too bad they disabled addons' ability to tinker with the GUI.

ehi fur! some meow vs demons? looks ok!

kickstarter.com/projects/boylord/boylord-a-space-opera-of-cats-vs-demons

Anybody know where I can find a Miu archive? I have been looking for two of his older images for like a month

tried e621?