youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps
youtube.com/watch?v=XWxYx9mmr7U
youtube.com/watch?v=vtEw8JLQBgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brrrrrrrrrrpt

Whaaat?!

thank god just need the rest now

I actually met Peep at one of his shows on NYC last year. Personally saw him grind up a bean (Fentanyl) and snort part of it. While he was drinking.

Nice enough guy, but fucked. I'll see if I can find the shirt he signed for me and post it.

RIP Peep. Geez.

Fucking millennials.

Fuck this nigga

>RIP little peep
Holy shit. Did that homeless woman die?

Lil Schleep

Bye faggot!

I always thought Lil Xan is gonna kick the bucket first

damn

Who the fuck is this degenerate?

Recently he got a bunch of criticism from a lot of sources...
good time to commit suicide

Google it....
Then let me know

liked him RIP

Lil Pump a hero

what a faggot, nothing of value is lost

Kek'd

ESKEEEEEEEEEEEIIIT

good. I fucking hated that gucci gang shit

wrong rapper, also check'd

Who? Who??

Lil Pump

Proof? How'd he die?

He overdosed :/ rip, he was fucking great guy

I don't even know who that faggot is but because of these cancer faggots spamming thread about their dead youtuber, I reverse searched the image and apprently the faggot an hero via drugs.

he pumped so much xanax into his veins his head just became a big balloon and he flew out through the ozone hole

lil peep died of a xanax overdose on the tour bus before his show

>oh

Rip xxxtentacion
Listening to xo tour life rn, crying

A skid that od’d, oh well, good riddance.

Fuck you and fuck this dead faggot

look at the "artist" names of rap shitters and tell me they are not retarded
lil peep
lil pump
lil yatch
lil god
based god
ugly god
amazing god
fine god
lil based
pink guy
based guy
lil guy
i can't believe this board is raided by such underage shits, Jesus

So doing a quick read up and listening to 30 seconds of 4 different track then jumping to other artists like said artist I've lost brain cells and possibly contracted aids why do all those fucking idiots have the same beats same monotone and same goddamn hook literally...just out of curiosity how many of you little cuck bastards enjoy this genre of nigger mating calls

Idiot killing hip hop music and teaching millenials to be lame cunts.

MC's got to feel one, caps I got to peel some

Another worthless piece of trash dead. Now we just gotta get rid of the rest of them.

Whatever happened to rap...

Who?

Press S to spit on grave

Some faggot drug addict. He was bound to either od or get shot by the police anyway. He dindu nuffin doe, he waz a good boi who went to church evry sunday 100 100 100 100

Np it was the semen

S

Glad this stupid fuck is dead. Fuck this guy resting in peace, for ruining rap, dumb fuck is better off dead. Now we just need all the recent niggers in rap to die.
Well, all niggers need to die, but got to start somewhere.

Trips speak truth

The fuck are you saying? You like that cod muncher and the rest of his talentless ilk?

We won't be hearing a peep then ;))

The winner of the Darwin awards, and we're better off without these consumable kid stars that sing about their cool Xanax addiction.

Probably he kept telling himself "he is just like eminem"

RIP IN PEACE LITTLE POOP

Xans are pretty much the mortar lye of God. I love them suns ah bitches

Fgt

kek

Dont talk shit about pink guy

peep peep my nigga peep big shoutouts my boy peep may he rest in peace da boy was no good his addictions killed him but may he find he way to heaven he music changed the world he was inspiration to many he saved me from suicide because he lyric were so deep deep deep like peep my boy peep rest in peace peep peep

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps

who are you tho???

Wow..I'm really glad he's dead now. What a fucking faggot.

not OD'd on shit tier drugs and remembered by the stupid ass name 'little peep' ?

i might be a nobody Sup Forumstard but at least im not this faggot
or any of those

I wish all the lils dided. Shit music

now that he's dead he will be even more famous, ur so jelly

Dumbass that picture aint X its Kodak Savage

>how many of you little cuck bastards enjoy this genre of nigger mating calls
exactly, I can´t believe I have to put up with this shit even in Sup Forums
I mean jazz and colored music was music this is just shit

>Does painkillers
>Does xanax
>In combination

And people mourn his death? Good riddance.

bill withers was boss...

nothing of value was lost

he doesnt possess anything anymore now does he?

holy ass, im going through the replies and im seeing so many fags. didnt know everyone here was 14

thanksgiving break came early this year

i guess that would depend on how u think of a person, is it true legends never die? lil peep will be remember like jesus, he is the Kurt Cobain of our generation.

lil billy stewart
and lil nelson ned are the only good musical midgets
youtube.com/watch?v=XWxYx9mmr7U

Too old for you. I know

>>so many musically illiterate fagolas acting as if this cunt meant something

This is one of the many, many reasons we laugh at you, america.

Do you understand why a skinny guy with colored hair, facial tattoos and a drug addiction is getting bitches? (he probably was sucking dick anyways, so whatever)

what do u listen to?

youtube.com/watch?v=vtEw8JLQBgg

thank god kurt cobain was the kurt cobain of mine that peep kid is a fuck and he will be forgotten just like he was before he ate to much nerve gas... he is a nobody... nirvana was well known before kurt died of lead poisoning...

ok not bad at all but sounds like shit my mom would listen to, can u bump that in a club and get booties shaking??? i dont think so

oh god dio 10/10

A bean and fentanyl? Get your drugs straight m8

Fuckin wigger. Good riddance.

This is likely false. Xanax OD alone is almost impossible. But if he were missing with a cocktail of drugs, I wouldn't be surprised

Please see

The 'clubs' will only last until you're about thirty if you're lucky. After that people will laugh at you for being there and trying to be cool. Get a life faggot.

Gucci gang
Gucci gang
Gucci gang
Gucci gang

Don't shoot a school

u hate the club cuz u cant get it in, get a life faggot.

Stop the alcohol and xanax. Your ability to read and understand what people are saying is clearly not developed yet.

>inb4 bait and trolls

>club

I go to the liquor store and get shitfaced at home where I can shoot guns and tear shit up in my jeep, like a responsible adult.

The bars were pressed with fentanyl. Shit was laced and he didn't know. Even for someone with no tolerance, 6 xanax alone would be safe.

dont hate the culture just hate urself bro, what r u trying to prove, ur cooler than lil peep? the club isnt cool? ok beta

As a father, nothing would make me more proud than to watch my son follow in his footsteps

SWITCH BLADES, COCAIN, MY HONEY HAS A LIST OF DICK RAIN

Post is next.

Yea right. Kurt Cobain my ass he's more like chester is anything

>In combination

Xanax or any benzo is safe on its own. It's ordering them from unsafe locations that is the problem.

>Stop the alcohol and xanax. Your ability to read and understand what people are saying is clearly not developed yet.