So what does Sup Forums wear?

So what does Sup Forums wear?

Currently, using Irish Tweed for the everyday use and Aventus for more important occasions. Big fan of the brand.

This

Clothes

So you pay 400 dollars for a small bottle of perfume ?

Bleu de Chanel

Patrician taste, my man.

How about $140 for a 4 oz bottle? Buy a tester from FragranceNet, newfag. Or by a 17 oz bottle for $400 and decant it for a huge profit selling small bottles online.

I have my private sources so I have a big discount since I'm a long time buyer

wish i could waste $300+ on creed but cant justify it

All these dumasses complaining about how expensive it is obviously never heard of decanting before. $115 for 100ml of creed

That's a good bargain user

Can you explain?

It's really good

For my every day I wear this
Special events I usually wear one of my blvgari ones, namely blvgari black. Also a big fan of gucci by gucci

Stirling soaps, as well as others, has a rip off shaving soap, shave balm, and aftershave. For Irish Tweed it's Sharp Dressed Man, for Aventus it's Business Man, and there's a third one that they call Mountain Man, can't remember what it's a rip of. I have the Sharp Dressed man though and I really don't think the smell lasts. It's nice for a little while but it wears off quickly imo. It's relatively very cheap. Under 20 for any of them, under 10 for the balm iirc.

Not puting this fake shit on my skin, natural feremones are the best

1. Buy a 4 oz tester bottle for $140
2. Decant into 4 separate 1 oz bottles
3. Sell three to your friends
4. Keep one for you
5. ????
6. Profit!

Not the guy you're asking but that's what I recommend. Of course, this is generously assuming you have three friends who like nice cologne. If not, I recommend using one of FragranceFanatic1's swap threads on YouTube. Tell people you have a 1 oz bottle of Green Irish Tweed and watch them offer to trade you a full bottle of Gucci or Chanel stuff for it.

Or do it with a $400 17 oz flacon if you really want to clean up. Alternately, you could just sell the 1 oz bottles for cash since it's such an in demand fragrance. The only problem is the 17 oz flacons aren't always available and they're never sold in store. Look online.

im not a fan of ck fragrances but i must say this one is pretty good.

The sweat that drips from my balls

>Business Man
Creed Aventus is my favorite cologne but I can't afford the smallest bottle. I usually buy, yes buy, the the samples of it at Nordstrom for like five dollars a sample. It ain't easy but at least I get to wear it now and again.

As these bitches fall?
SKEET SKEET MOTHER FUCKER!

pyjamas

Well I smoke a lot of weed so I smell like a ton of dank.
I think I found my soul mate

Classic, cheap, and smells better than Axe.

u can keep the weed

People buy big bottles of the shit, 1 litre of the shit. They then put it into smaller bottles and sell them at heaps cheaper than retail while also making profit.
Check out the sub fragdecants on Reddit (I know fucking sue me) there are people selling on there. Also check out basenotes and fragrantica forums.

Come on kid do the drugs this one time the first time is free you like free shit don't ya?

Never got as many compliments as when I started wearing this

i prefer free games

being a drug fiend is a kind of a game, like when you steal your parents TV without them realising!
It's all a fun, fun game.

Dettol for the everyday use
Febreze for more important occasions

Halston for the erryday wear.

i chose a wizard as a class

Me too but I study herbal law and mushroom growers.

This with a hint of grinder dust and welding fumes.

I wear torn clothes and the stench of death mixed under wood smoke and mold. When I speak I give notes of spoiled flesh. My teeth are falling out and I can't feel my toes anymore. It's cold and it hurts everywhere, all the time. I wear refusal to accept death and die. The heat of the moldy heat sink on my CPU is a glowing star that reminds me of better days, I wish to bash it into a misshapen lump of aluminium. And I fear for the world in my delusions of solipsism even though I hate it all.

My nigga. Chicks love this smell.

u r a fuckin druid and u put all the points in crazy

Dude..shut the fuck up and go outside.

Papa Nurgle?

Yup this shit is my #1 date night cologne

Did you ever think that a day will come, when normies are casually and unironically discussing their cologne preferences on b? I didn't. I was a fool. This is my last post on this board. I want it to be known that I was here until the very end.

That's the one! I'm a crazy druid n shit.

I used to wear cologne when I was in high school.

Then I grew the fuck up

at least you got dubs

druids usually put points in wisdom, but all that drugging got u to 0. Drugs r bad. Momentary high isnt worth long therm health issues

I have this too. I usually use Vetivert Guerlain.

Machine coolant

I put so many points into wisdom that there was an integer overflow and all of my points got moved to crazy. So long as I have the things I need so that when things get tough I can do things myself and not rely on others I'm ok!
I just like exploring the world with a different lens, coming back to reality is important though as real life is the craziest trip you'll ever have.

Found the stank ass landwhale

Probably still a virgin too if I had to guess.

I lived homeless for most of the 2002-2015, I've been outside. A roof over your head is precious. Walls that do not leak cold are a luxury. A tiny bottle of stinky alcohol worth $100 is insanity.

that lens is damaging your sensor, bro

>drugs are bad

Fuck off hippie, you and your chakra allignment crap doesn’t work

Then get a fucking job and quit crying.

this

its hippies, who thought drugs r good, U r the hippie here

Having a hard day?

Either of these.. but my fav is the cool water.

>cant come up with a good comeback because he's a jobless loser and knows I'm right
>asks if I'm having a hard day because ???

Nice try faggot

My nigga

I'm just curious as to why we have our sensors set the way we do, and why we believe things the way we do.
I feel like it is because of 2 things.
1: You pick up cultural norms and how to act as you grow up, and we copy what other people do around us, that's how we learn.
2: People take advantage of this cultural phenomenon to sell us things that we don't need, to support causes and people we don't believe in, to create problems within our society and keep the cycle going (human error defines that not all problems in society are created by those people),
What I am curious about is what kind of a world we would live in if people weren't told what to think, and instead collaborated with one another to advance society, space exploration, medical science etc.
Humanity is capable of some pretty nuts stuff, and so much of it is beaten out of us at a young age by school, societal norms, and the 9-5 grind growing up. It pulls the hope out of you.
This lens is more than a lens.

Lacoste and Paris Hilton for men (don’t hate bitches LOVE it)

Not at all, I'm just wondering what has happened to you to make you so hostile. I have a job now, that's how you pay for a domicile.

>Paris Hilton for men (don’t hate bitches LOVE it)

This isn't even the first time I've heard that

2 wars and unhealthy coping habits made me this way. I am very much happy though, so suck it faggot.

dunhill perfume

I hope you get better, at least you're happy.

they r set up they way they r, cuz it allowed our ancestors to survive

Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet

Yeah but nowadays we don't need that anymore. We've got fat-ass motherfuckers that weigh over 400 kilograms living these days.
Back then if you could get to that weight you'd die, quickly.
We've largely broken free of that natural selection and need of survival.
What's next?

This is about half of them I guess. The rest are at the condo and I doubt I'll go back again this year. No repeats tho.

Yes, the Safari, Happy, and Selection need replacing soon. I have bad luck with cologne I like being discontinued though. The Tiffany one is low too but I don't like it enough to replace it.

im pretty sure sight, taste, hearing and touch is still needed, as well as sense of balance, pressure, vibration...
Nothings next. Intelligence seems to make it so that individuals isnt adapting to environment, its adapting environment to themselves. So since theres no exterior pressure, we wont change

i've been here 10 years and more and discussed this stuff way back in the day too. probably more often, as Sup Forums usually had 10-20 good threads with intelligent posters going on, instead of the same 4-5 repeated like it is now with only a few gems.

>ofc, you won't see this as that was your last post.

I think because we can manipulate our environment we can manipulate that exterior pressure.
I think we're gonna change, tones, even within our lifetime.

Good, fuck off you wannabe loser.

but we dont! We make the surroundings fit us, so theres no natural selection. And we dont do artificial or sexual selection either, cuz "eugenics" is evil

The whole medical industry disagrees

Not too knowledgeable on perfume as I'm only 20,but I like fahrenheit by dior

whole medical industry agrees marijuana and heroine is bad for u and that u r a hippie

i use CK One Electric love that shiz

kys soldier BOY. kill your family first so your genes don't pass on

What about the other drugs? The ones made by the pharmas?

yeah that's what I was saying, that there is no natural selection anymore unless you're one of those last remaining weird tribes that have no outside human contact.
So there's no more natural selection but there's a similar concept that's happening which is the schooling systems, corruption etc.

which r good and which r bad?
ask your mom and ask your dad!
those tribes found their niche, so until the niche changes they r stuck
they r simpleton traditionalists, so when missions come to teach them not to spread aids, they spread aids and we dont let them die out

Just got a bottle of this without smelling it first, and I can't stand it.

>Armani Code has been my favourite for years and I can't justify it as an every day use.

>Daily use are Cool Water, Ultra Violet (No pacco robanne, go home with a man!), and this cheap as fuck Adidas one that my gf loves

Someone can tell me if the adventure pure 2 is a good clone of the adventus? It's like a 350 dollars difference and the pure 2 is super cheap, thoughts?

I wear Versace Eros the most. Joop is fucking vile btw.

The nicest EDT I've ever had by fucking miles.
Nice clean and fresh citrus scent.

Wearing ten years and has gotten me laid by scent alone quite a few times

The 360 is that good as they say in the forum's?
And how long it last the le male? I'm asking because I have de Cuba gold and they say it's even better than the original le male

Pic related, I've heard of it too but I'm too afraid to try

Thoughts on this list?

>Gucci - Guilty Black
>Aventus - Creed
>Bleu de Chanel
>Prada - Sport
>Eau de Cartier (I think this one is discontinued now)
>Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille

360 does smell similar but there's something funky about it, I would just get the real deal. I'm not sure how long le male lasts, I haven't used it in a while.

Yeah thanks bro, I going to try the real deal some time.
Meanwhile I have a 100ml bottle that I got from Amazon for like 5 dollars kek