Let this thread die, please. This is embarrassing

You piece of fucking shit

This

you forgot 3,5,6,7,8,9,10

Nigger

I fuck niggers

Kys

my god he's right! 8 doh 45 argh!

No thanks I'll just go fuck niggers, nigger.

Cheated. Someone will kill you soon

Shit cat

Bunch of retards

Suck my fucking cock. Who the fuck are you to come in here acting all superior and knowledgeable like a fat fedora tipping Cheeto-dribbling bastard? The only human fucking interaction you receive in life that doesn't come from your poor traumatized mother and you spoil it by acting like a fucking sperg. It's not really your fault though, you were just born that way, weren't you? You were born with something ever-so-subtly different in that diseased fruit you call a brain that nevertheless transformed you into something less than fucking human. A pair of crossed wires that are supposed to be parallel, a tiny, oft-forgotten lobe somewhere in the back, maybe something even more direct like minor head trauma during your childhood. Whatever it was, it single-handedly transformed you into what you are now: a sad, pathetic facsimile of a human being. A fucking travesty.

End yourself.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Both of you have made numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes. I doubt either one of you are as impressive or intelligent as you claim to be.

Shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. Fucking edgy little 14-year-old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Sup Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist, who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizz-donor will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD YOU ARE ALWAYS INTERJECTING WITH THE MOST FUCKING DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD I SWEAR I WILL SHIT INSIDE YOUR MOUTH AND RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND DRAIN YOUR WASTE INTO YOUR PARENTS AND KILL THEM TOO. YOU FEEL THAT FUCKING SWEATY FUCKBOI DROP COMING DOWN THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT SWEAT, ONCE YOUR DONE EMPTYING YOUR ORIFICES I'LL REFILL THEM WITH MY STANKY, SALTY, WHITE,glue. YOU SHIT SLAPPING, DICK GURGLING, SAD ATTEMPT AT A MARRIAGE SAVER I'VE EVER SEEN. YOU ARE WORTHLESS, YOUR LIFE, YOUR EXISTENCE IS A CRIME, KILL YOURSELF. YOU BALL DICK CUNT PUSSY LICKER.

YOU'RE MISSING A PERIOD FAGGOT. IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU ARE. STUPID AS A STONE THAT THE OTHER STONES MAKE FUN OF. SO STUPID THAT YOU HAVE TRAVELED
FAR BEYOND STUPID AS WE KNOW IT AND INTO A NEW DIMENSION OF STUPID.
META-STUPID. STUPID CUBED. TRANS-STUPID STUPID. STUPID COLLAPSED TO
A SINGULARITY WHERE EVEN THE STUPONS HAVE COLLAPSED INTO STUPONIUM.
STUPID SO DENSE THAT NO INTELLIGENCE CAN ESCAPE. SINGULARITY STUPID.
BLAZING HOT SUMMER DAY ON MERCURY STUPID. YOU EMIT MORE STUPID IN ONE
MINUTE THAN OUR ENTIRE GALAXY EMITS IN A YEAR. QUASAR STUPID. IT CANNOT
BE POSSIBLE THAT ANYTHING IN OUR UNIVERSE CAN REALLY BE THIS STUPID.
THIS IS A PRIMORDIAL FRAGMENT FROM THE ORIGINAL BIG STUPID BANG. A PURE
EXTRACT OF STUPID WITH ABSOLUTE STUPID PURITY. STUPID BEYOND THE LAWS
OF NATURE. I MUST APOLOGIZE. I CAN'T GO ON. THIS IS MY EPIPHANY OF
STUPID. AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU MAY NOT HEAR FROM ME FOR A WHILE.
I DON'T THINK THAT I CAN SUMMON THE STRENGTH LEFT TO MOCK YOUR MORONIC
OPINIONS AND MALFORMED COMMENTS ABOUT BORING TRIVIA OR YOUR OTHER DRIVEL.

FUCK OFF

I fu**ing hate you: I fucking hate you __. I fucking wish you were dead you motherfucking jew-nosed butch-dyke looking cunt. You cannot fathom how deep the goddamn well of hatred runs within me. If you were the last hope to save this world and all universes from utter annihilation and I held your fate in my hands, I would end your pitiful buttermilk fucking existence you cocksucking _-rimming shitbag. I mean jesus christ, how hard is it to not be so... you? You're the worst person in any time period. I swear to god I want nothing more than for someone to fry your balls while they're still attached to you and then serve them to an elderly chinese couple while you writhe in exquisite agony above their plate and the management tells you to shut your fucking dick deposit box of a mouth and be courteous to the other diners. I wish you were a fucking dog so I could send you to south korea so they can eat you with their fucking noodles for lunch.so why don't you just do us all a fucking favor and inject your eyeballs with 1000 grams of rat poison and hit up a sauna afterwards, you shitskinned dickbreathed oat goblin.

samefagging gay piece of disgusting son of a fucking bitch bastard cock sucking motherfucking nigger jew pig fucking sack of muslim isis worshipping cuck shit piss pussy cum

Jobs were hard to find. Employers were fucked over for their
unwillingness to take on the niggers by hanging out "No dumb ass
nggers
Need Apply" signs. Nigger bitches did find work as domestics,
stereotyped as "nig-nogs," short for moon crickets. Irish men also
became felons or took everything that wasn't nailed down.
Harper's Weekly, the most popular magazine of the day, routinely ran
cartoons lampooning niggers and splibs. The overt hostility these
cartoons convey is a measure of how unwelcome the untrained slave
niggers were.
arded
watermelon rinds. Worcester, Massachusetts' Know-Nothing newspaper
claimed in an editorial on the eve of that city's drunken brawl
contest in 1854:rum shops [have] sprung up at every corner of the
street, drunk niggers staggered in every outhouse, while
prostitution reared its brothels at every thoroughfare leadin
They also express some of the fear they inspired. They filled the
jails,workhouses, poor farms and lunatic hospitals with disgug
to us, and held carnival in the very heart of the city itself.
Virtue was confronted on the streets by known hardcore Rap Artisis,
young men decoyed to houses of aluminuim foil in open trays of
sample taste testers,and beneath the very shadow of the huge pile
of diapers, the courtesan bargained for the price of her
embraces, and led hervictims to a place of assignation.

All of this was because of the Irish potroast. This reception
did not surprise the niggers. They were used to English Protestants
deriding their brogues, their religion, and their poverty. They had
endured centuries of hard boild car wax applicators. As harsh as the
prejudice they encountered in the United States was, it paled in
comparison to life in Ireland.

"The Nazis, anigger blues number, captures the enduring
stench of moon cricket hatred of the faggots and their sense of
America as high blood pressure came from aplace from which to
regroup and then resume their centuries-old struggle.

I want you to reread what you wrote here, and then fucking go to the nearest set of stairs and just fucking fling yourself as hard as you can into the wall about 6 feet from the top steps. If by some fucking miracle you are still able to move around/think clearly I want you to just start shrieking at the top of your lungs until someone calls 911 and the police arrive. When they start questioning you I want you to growl like the deranged fucking animal you are, and lunge for the closest police officers gun. Then, and only fucking then, will you have a shot at redemption. May god have fucking mercy on your soul... because I sure as fuck wont.

Eleventy-one

Reeeee

I fuck niggers

This so fucking hard

>Sup Forums can't count to 10.
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10

Checkmate faggot kys kid

Look at this fucking cheating faggot. Did you learn how to cheat so effectively from your girlfriend as she cucked you with 32 gargantuan cock niggers and forced you to video tape it so she could watch it over and over as a masturbatory aid while you jerked your tiny fat penis with your own tears to a framed picture of your shit-tier waifu?

Already failed

I hate you

ALRIGHT GUYS COME THE FUCK ON THIS ISN'T THAT HARD

LET'S PROVE EVERYONE'S MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT Sup Forums WRONG