Is this a diamond?

Is this a diamond?

I wouldn't imagine so if it's held in metal as cheap as that.

No, conrats this is the dumbest thread ever.

How can you tell it's not?

No. Likely not even cubic, probably just plastic.

Yes, and your embarrassing spelling makes it worse.

How can you tell it's cheap,metal?

Not a diamond. Probably cubic zirconia

your thumb is the grossest shit i've ever seen

Rekt, nurd

1. Find Jew.
2. Ask him.
4. Profit.

Rough edges and poor craftsmanship

Thanks, my guy

This faggot had never worked with his hands

Using the power of sight.

Cool, thanks.

Try to scratch the surface of it with a kitchen knife. If it scratches, It's fake.

no its a ring

its a diamond
i can tell by the pixels and seeing a few diamonds in my time

You should rub it on glas, if its leaving cuts in the glass and does not damage the diamond it could be real

Put water on it, if t beads it’s a diamond, if the surface gets wet it’s fake

Dogdamnit Susan enough is enough

manual labor is for niggers

Thanks, chaps

No, my boy.

This is a diamond

Carefully unfold the clips and hit the stone with a hammer if it breaks its not real

Says the NEET

That's a very shitty setting. Probably not. However take it to a pawnshop and ask them to test the diamond in front of you. I worked at a pawn shop and some ugly ass settings had these pretty big, mid to high quality diamonds

How do you change the settings to utra?

get a room fags

No crystalfag here

Keep telling yourself that nigger. I'll enjoy my full time job with benefits while you grind yourself to the bone for minimum wage.

The only way to confirm if it is diamond is to look at a shitty picture of it

Can we use yours? If your mom will let us of course.

All I have are scissors right now and they aren't damaging the stone at all

And that job is..?

Get a better pc

Get something harder. Try to find a diamond lying around and scratch your diamond with that one. Whichever diamond gets scratched is the fake.

Take a hammer.
Put the ring down on a hard surface.
Smash it to pieces and realize how fucking retarded you are for believing it's a real diamond.

Government job that is laid back as fuck.

take it to jeweler moron not Sup Forums

Which is..?

What are your jobe roles Mr. Projector

No. First off, you need a strong metal like gold of platinum to set a diamond. Cheap metal is not a option. The ring is poorly made and obviously is gold plated, then no.

Second: you can do a couple of simple home test to check it. And no, trying to scratch a mirror is a no sense. Mirrors and glass are made, mostly, of silica. Even zircon is a full rock. Every precious gem is a rock and everyone of these can scratch glass.

First one: use a flashlight and pass the light trough "diamond" if you see a rainbow inside it, is fake.

Second, pick a book or anything with a small typo on it and put the "diamond" over it. Try to read looking trough. If you can, at least, recognize some figures, is fake.

Third, exhale some breath over the "diamond", if you can condense some vapor in the surface easily, is fake.