Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Not murican

Because we have democracy and a prime minister.

cuz i live in the civilized world

>Eurotrash

I don't go to church, schools or malls so I'm probably safe.

Because nothing can go wrong in a civilized society..

implying youre owning guns to fight law enforcment?
thats how you get "innocent black men" shot by policemen
bluelivesmatter faggot

"civilized society"
>have to fight officials
admitting youre not living in a civilized society
mfw murifags

B-cuz eurofag here ;_;

I live in England and we don't do that sort of thing, dear.

>invokes Godwin's law only six posts in.

Got me an ol' shootin' stick right here yo

Yup, that's why all the sand-niggers have been fucking up Europe over the rest of the world. But you don't need to defend yourself because you believe you have nothing to fear.

>I do

How many times did you hear Allahu Akbar while typing that?

Because...

Lol, a girl broke up with me because I shot her .38SPL before her

I don’t have a gun because I’m a convicted felon times 4

to be fair that's kinda mean

I'm Australian and I own 6 firearms , noone else has an excuse not to.

"cuz the place" (c)

Well they'll both explode in your hand if you play with them too much...

theres no correlation between owning guns and having terrorists in your country. dont try to draw a false one. just because you have only about 5 muslims over there, a state i desperatly desire

My neighbor fuckin stole it when she used my bathroom.

I don't need a gun to kill.

It was in her glove box for the entire time we dated, like six months. I had no idea she had never shot it

How many schools were shot up while typing that?

Because i live in a shithole whitout criminals and thiefs.

lol wut

ah thats on her then. Never carry around a gun you havent shot before

and how would owning a gun have helped that in any way?

I do though. I own several, and have a CCW license.

I'm also Appalachian though, so firearms are really common around here and everyone has experience with them from a young age.

No more than one

Your stance on guns is as baffling to us as ours is to you. Different histories, different attitudes. We'll never see eye to eye. Pointless arguing about it.

I like this statement

Listening to women about defence...
The group most concerned about being attacked and is the perpetual victim class wants to disarm you.

Even though statistically men are the victims of physical violence at staggeringly higher rates than women, women still are more fearful for their personal safety whilst simultaneously abandon all responsibility for it.
Claiming that to make themselves safe is sexist.

Don't listen to women , or else you become Sweden.

Live in Chicago. Basically impossible to get one.

Only a douche shoots someone else's gun before them without asking, I've have left your ass too.

If you keep it in your fuckin bathroom then take a leadpill in the mouth. Wear it on your person or lock it up

except on that point europe is right and america is fucking retarded.

Dont be carrying a weapon in your glovebox that u haven’t shot yet, what a dumb cunt

because the uk is gay

Yeah well, we know that but they don't seem to have realised that yet.

>Europe is right

>on that point
ie weapons
fucking moron

I collect mil surp, don't ask me dumb questions.

>Let's keep weapons out of the hands of whites while we flood Europe with mudslimes

You can't call yourself a milsurp collector unless you have a Stoner 63

implying we are to just shoot every refugee

Don't be going into other peoples glove boxes and using their shit.
You're clearly untrustworthy and don't respect person boundaries, like a toddler.

>"Refugee"

>Implying you shouldn't

Random fanboy detected.

Why do people keep conflating these two issues? What has a refugee crisis (caused by the Americans with a bit of help from our own government) got to do with gun ownership?

because i own seven

Lol, go back to black ops kid.

You clearly have no concept of personal space or boundaries , you sound like my ex-girlfriend.

What's hers is hers and what's mine is hers.

not that easy. genocide is not the solution to all problems. and trust me that i myself take a rather right wing spot on the refugee crisis, i hate islam and i wished for them to just, sod of. but theres theres no easy solution to it and youre just a moron

Why do you think they took your guns?

I cant find mine . Got a shotgun, no idea where i left it. Gotta stop drinking.

What if you only like WW2 era bolt guns ?
Also , Stoner 63 it was adopted by many countries and had a long service history ... oh wait.

Got my good 'ol foot tooty point and shooty attached to my hip right now.

>Got my good 'ol foot tooty point and shooty attached to my hip right now.
Rooty tooty dammit.

Hardly anyone had them in the first place. We only ever use them to shoot pheasants.

It's easy, it's just not politically correct

or legal, or moral. still, fair point

Oddly, cocks cause way more deaths every year then Glocks, or even all guns combined.

It's perfectly moral. Europe doesn't owe these violent parasites anything, at all.

Actually, Germany in the 1930s and Turkey in the 1900s were considered civilized societies and they both participated in mass genocide.

Anyone expecting that this couldn't happen again is fooling themselves.

As for me, my decision to own a shotgun is more about my being able to protect my home and my livestock from two and four legged predators.

Too likely that I'd use it on someone or myself.

Cute.
My wife carries the same gun.

id disagree on the notion that killing people just because they dont owe you anything isnt immoral

fair enough. explain that to
if you will

It's immoral for them to flood like these countries just to leech off of them. It's not immoral for whites to want to be able to exist without being guilted to death

If America was in closer proximity to Europe, you'd be flooded as well, and there'd be nothing you could do about it. It's got nothing to do with your guns, and everything to do with you being on the other side of the fucking Atlantic.

Several reasons OP

1. I need to see a psychiatrist every time a loud bang goes off

2. I watch the news every day and when I hear gun control I feel all tingly inside and feel good about myself.

3. Home invasions are a myth, criminals fear you calling the police and that's what I will do.

what you seem to be ignoring is that there are genuine refugees that flee from war. the fact that they bring "leeches" with them is undenyable and regretable. also fuck muslims in general but thats kinda besides the point

It is meant to point out the folly in the notion only the police should have guns.

If I lived in a country that did not allow fFirearms ownership I would hope it would it be Britain where the police generally are not armed, because they don't need to be.

>3. Home invasions are a myth,

orly?

I live in the UK which sucks

>
>Lol, a girl broke up with me because I shot her .38SPL before her
As she should have

the notion of having to own guns to defend yourself against police is just retarded. youre not fighting policie

>which sucks until you go literally anywhere else in the world and realise how nice it actually is.

Just wait rill your neighborhood gets in on the meth/opioid action. Nothing makes junkies give no fucks about the cops like a week long tweak or no sleep due to constant vomiting.

>there are genuine refugees that flee from war
What war are they fleeing from?

The police in the UK are well armed. don't fakepost

well less war and more isis i reckon. terror in general rather

I am a police officer.. for 12 years now and the reason for my owning a shotgun has nothing to with shooting it out with my co workers.

Police officers in the United States carry guns because criminals have easy access and often carry guns. That same reason is why ordinary citizens should be allowed to own guns as well. If you could eliminate guns from the hands of all of the criminals then you would have less of an argument for civilian gun ownership amongst the law-abiding population.

Inb4 edgy but I'd eventually just use it on myself.

Any one of the over 9000 that the Americans have started in recent years.

>murifags
Stay relevant. Oh wait...

Because I'd shoot myself.

Ya u just blow people up and run them over

I do.

Not an excuse.

I noticed that those sorts of things didn't happen in England 50 years ago, before they let in all the darkies from their former colonies. Do you think there might be a correlation?

>assuming america started a war
Holy shit you are as dumb as you are gunless

Weird, because ISIS has been losing territory ever since 2015. You know, right around the time the refugee crisis took off. Weird, that. I wonder where they went after losing all that territory...?

see the notion that everyone needs guns to defend themselves against guns only works out if evveryone has a gun. the trick is not to give everyone a gun.
evidence for that is the rest of the world. where gun laws are not as.. loose in america, theres less gun violence.
if you introduce a gun into a room where there previously was not a gun, you have increased the chance for and therefore the gun violence in general.

I bought an airshit gas blowback Glock today

You are correct, however with more guns in circulation than people living in the United States how would you propose that we gather them all up?