Should a musicians personal views effect how you consume their music?

Should a musicians personal views effect how you consume their music?

No, unless the money is going directly into funding those views on a political scale.
Who gives a shit anyway though, y'all just pirate shit anyway?

omg she like totally outed herself as being among the majority of voters in the UK

disgraceful

Decapitated is even better now

No, but the rules of proper grammar should AFFECT how you articulate your posts.

Ordert to kill yourself, affective immediately

it shouldn't matter if it doesn't have anything to do with the content of the music
pwr bttm is a reasonable example of not wanting to listen to music because of something the artist did, not listening to kate bush because she doesn't like feminism is retarded

literally what nerd under age 30 doesn't support labor lmao

What the fuck is a "tory"

non-communists and white people

you tell me buddy

Conservative party of the U.K.

More like people who buy suits that are too big and desperately want to write for the guardian

WTF i hate Kate Bush now

She's not even a Tory, she just likes Theresa May because she's a woman

Then why is she an anti feminist? Why do you claim that the only reason she likes her is because she's a woman? That's pretty misogynistic

literally did nothing wrong

>We have a female prime minister here in the UK. I actually really like her and think she's wonderful. I think it's the best thing that's happened to us in a long time. She's a very intelligent woman but I don't see much to fear. I will say it is great to have a woman in charge of the country. She's very sensible and I think that's a good thing at this point in time
desu I remembered this quote centring more on "it's great to have a woman in charge" than it does though

only joking mate. She can vote for/support whoever she wants, doesn't bother me

Not surprised desu. Conservatives are scared of change, as are old people, so it makes sense that the older someone gets the more conservative they would become. That whole "protect traditions" thing is really appealing when you're old and curmudgeonly

except for raping a baby in the butt, and making children smoke crack

I couldn't imagine being such a sensitive tart that someone believing in slightly lower income tax would be enraging.

she wrote oh england my lionheart when she was 20, that's a pretty nationalistic song.

>That whole "protect traditions" thing is really appealing when you're old and curmudgeonly

that's dumb

I don't think wanting to protect traditions is necessarily an 'old people' thing. But that goes a bit too far from music discussion for me.

I stopped listening to Megadeth when I found out Dave became a born-again nutjob.

Now it's not to say that's what repelled me from the music, I just happened to grow out of metal around that time.

Funny thing is, Theresa May is a useless fucking cunt. She's completely out of her depth. The UK needs a better PM

yes. if theyre an insufferable cunt, retard, annoying bratty idiot, or just unlikeable, chances are i wont like their music either.

the fuck is a tory

>be me, a far-left gay mixed race furry
>listen to Burzum
>buy MYFAROG
>watch ThuleanPerspective
And not a problem was found.

>MYFAROG
wow, you're like me except I'm white and think Varg's a fucking loser.

Eh, he reminds me of my dad a lot, so I could never think of him as a loser. Misguided, incorrect about a lot of things, but not a loser.

>MYFAROG
How is it btw?

Nope. If you do you're a little bitch who gets butthurt and offended too easily.

>I am thirteen

"You spoke of whoring her out to fat old men who would pay thousands. You went on “she needs to know mummy and daddy don’t love her she is just there to make us cum”. You spoke of torturing her for fun."

>>be me, a far-left gay mixed race furry
You have to go back

Haven't played a game of it yet, but if you like The Witcher, it seems to be very similar in fantasy style. /tg/ is right about the asinine tables, though - light and gentle breezes are literally identical.

MetalSucks was also right about the racism, though, Jews get a bonus to trickery and mercantile, and Africans get a bonus to spear chucking and sun resistance. The lighter your skin is, the more blessings from the gods you recieve, and one of the deities is represented by a swastika. Hence why I have yet to play a game.

when are you gonna stop posting this